main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars/ Ocean's 11 Crossover (Thief Obi becomes Ocean's 12th!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    HI!
    I haven't decided whether this will be a round robin or not, but the idea just popped into my head so I decided I'd post it and see what you guys think.....

The basic idea would be that in the JA era...Obi-Wan would some how crashes on earth,and loses his memory in the accident. He meets up with none other than Daniel Ocean. Ocean will see Obi-Wan's skill and recruit him to be one of "Ocean's 11" for his next scandal....Obi-Wan, having no memory will agree. Meanwhile a troubled Qui-Gon will be frantically serachign for him all the while.......

Well, just an idea....please tell me what you think and also whether it should be a round robin or whether I should just do it......

-S-WK

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I for one adored the film and would love to see a story like this. Obi-Wan and Daniel Ocean.....*Sigh* ;)

I'll be reading it, either round robin or just yourself. Up! :D

3. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey
    Great to hear your be a reader...
    I'm still not sure whether it should be a RR or not.....I know what you mean, Obi and Daniel would be quite a pair!

Just waiting for a few more peoples' comments!

~ s-wk

4. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    UP!!!
    Any more takers?

5. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Obi-Wan sat placidly in his seat, his hands on the controls of the ship as he glided slowly through space. He was accompanied by no one on thsi mission, for he was nearing his 16th Birthday, and the Council thought it would be "good practice," for him to complete one mission alone.

That is if you could really call it a mission. All he had to do was fly to the planet the Council assigned, land safely, stay one night, and fly back to the Temple on Coruscant. It seemed easy enough to Obi-Wan and he felt no anxiety about the task ahead.

He was just preparing to make the jump out of hyperspace when he felt the ship lurch. He gave it no thought, for he figured it was just the turbulence of traveling through hyperspace which he had felt many times before.

The flight continued smoothly for a couple more mintues beofre suddenly he felt the ship begin to shudder more violently. He checked all the controls, and could not determine what the problem was. He felt the ship begin to lurch more violently and he reached for his comlink to signal for help.

He felt the ship plummet downwards. There was nothing he could do. Suddenly he heard a voice coming from his comlink. He recognized the voice's calm, deep tone. It was his master Qui-Gon Jinn.

"Obi-Wan, what is the matter?" Qui-Gon asked calmly.

"Something is wrong with the ship...it won't stop shaking....its going down....I can't stop it." Qui-Gon noticed that Obi-Wan was trying to remain calm, but he could sense panic in his voice.

"Obi-Wan, remain calm," Qui-Gon said in his most soothing voice, despite the worry he felt within.

Obi-Wan watched as the ship began to pass through the foggy atnosphere of the planet below. He saw the ground grow closer and closer, until he felt the jolt of the ship's nose hitting solid ground. He saw sparks fly, then everything went black...

Back at the Jedi temple, Qui-Gon waited anxiously for his Padawan's reply. He recieved none, and then suddenly heard static coming from his comlink.....his heart stopped..........

what do you think?
    I've decided to make this a round robin...I have the next post written but I will put it up tomorrow so no one add on till then...then everyone's welcome, as long as you stick with the plot line in the first post.......major plot changes and twists are O.K. too but please PM me first

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Wonderful post Snowbee-Wan! Glad to see it up! :)

7. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Thanks Sara Kenobi....

I'm just upping this one more time!
    I will try to get the next part up ASAP...and then please feel free to add on!

8. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Interested person here... :)

x Clare x

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey Clare....
    glad to know you're a reader!!!

STARWARS/ OCEANS 11 OFFICIAL READER COUNT
    002 !!!!!

HEHEHE!

10. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    A suave, confident looking man, with slicked back hair walked out of a tall, bleak looking buliding. The sign above it read:

"NEVADA STATE PENETENTERY."

He stopped as he exited the barbed wire wound gates, and looked around for moment, but there was no one in sight.

"Aww....c'mon Russ..." he said in a slightly annoyed voice."

"Where are ya man....."

He stood there for a moment longer, and then seemed to make up his mind that whomever he was looking for was not coming.

"Well I guess I'll just have to walk it," he said to himself with a shrug.

He began to trudge slowly down the long road...leading him out of the bleak Nevada subburbs, and into a world of lights, colors, and sounds......Las Vegas.

He made only a few feet, before he saw an old run down car pull up beside him. He watched with amusement as a young man with tousled blond hair got out.

"So Russ....what's the excuse this time?" he muttered to himself as he eyed his friend.
    He was surprised as he watched the blond man motionn to someone else in the car, and a young, brown haired got out.

He was wearing tan pants and what looked like a tan cloak, which were both dirty and covered with ash. He wore tall leather boots as well. His ginger hair was closely cropped except for a short ponytail in the back, and a long braid which rested on his shoulder. He boyish face looked confused and vulnerable, and was smudged with grime and soot as well.

Russ walked toward him as the boy styed close to the car. He slapped the taller man on the back, and then leaned forward and whispered in his ear.......

"Sorry I'm late pal.....but look what I picked up on the side of the road. He claims he doesn't know who he is, or where he came from but he's a strong little thing, and he's as stubborn as h---. I thought we could maybe use him.....you know for the job."

The taller man eyed the buy suspiciously for a moment, then Russ called to him.......

"Hey, kid c'mere...I want you to meet someone very special....kid, this is the most sly, clever, and tricky man you'll ever meet, kid....this is Daniel Ocean."
    ********************TBC**********************

OK now anyone can feel free to add on....remember anythings welcome but if you've got any big twists.....
    (e.g. killing off a character...)
    it'll probably be fine...but please PM me first!

~S-WK

11. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  12. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    O.K. well up one more time for the night!

13. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Obi-Wan lost his memory? Nice. :D

x Clare x

14. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    This is interesting. I'll keep reading! please post more soon.

15. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    o.k. I guess I'll just forget the Round Robin idea for now and write it myself...
    I f anyone DOES get any ideas just PM me and you can add on :)

Dan stared at the kid in front of him, he didn't seem to be anything special, so why had Russ taken the time to pick him up?

"Aww......Russ I don't know," he said in a loud voice, not caring if the forlorn looking kid overheard him.

"He doesn't look like anything special to me."

"Oh, trust me....." Russ said. "There is definately something special about him!"

Dan looked at the kid again.

"Watch this," Russ said.

"Hey kid!" he called as the kid looked up, the confused look still adorning his face.
    "Could you throw me one of those rocks down there?"

The boy looked down at the pepples scattered at his feet, and then gave Russ a bewildered look. He seemed to stare at the rocks, and then suddenly one began to levitate until it reached his hand. The boy looked astonished.

"How did he do that?!?!" Dan shouted. All the doubt had left his voice and was now replaced with ecstatic joy.

"How DID I do that?" the boy thought to himself, but decided not to say anything.
    Instead he tossed the rock to Russ.

A wide smile broke out on each of the men's faces. The boy wasn't sure what they were so happy about, but he hoped it was a good thing.

"So? What'd I tell ya......is he in?" Russ asked.

"I don't know....ya better ask him." Dan replied.

"Ummmmmm.....I don't know if this is such a good idea........." Russ started, but Dan just ignored him. He walked over to where the boy was standing.

"Kid, you have the oppurtunity to join a top secret organization, that can give ya a big name.....and big bucks." Dan said, as Russ was trying to stifle a laugh. "So ya gotta tell me right now kid. Are you IN, or OUT?"

16. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  17. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    UP once more!

18. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Nice. :)

x Clare x

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Wonderful posts Snowbee. If I get any ideas for a post I'll let you know. I've never been in a RR before, So I'd like to stay just a reader right now. ;) Very interesting how Obi is fitting in with them so far. I wonder how the rest of the group will like a kid joining them? Anyway, great job! Up!! :)

20. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Thanks for the replies u guys!

Sorry it might be awhile until I post more b/c school starts 2morrow!

AHHH....NOOO.THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...

oh well....anyways......
    so if any of u get any ideas please PM me....I'll be on just maybe not posting.....

Thanks!
    S-WK

21. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  22. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  23. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    oh come on....up one more time...please?

24. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    O.K. this is getting kind of sad...oh well I iwll bring it up one more time

25. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Uppers.

Sorry, S-WK, I don't remember enough of Ocean's Eleven to do a post... [face_apologetic]

x Clare x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.