main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars/ Ocean's 11 Crossover (Thief Obi becomes Ocean's 12th!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Yes, very nice post indeed! Poor Qui, he has no idea what his Padawan has gotten himself into! ;)

2. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    uppers once more....
    sorry Lt.Page....the post is coming I promise~

3. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey guys...sorry I've been gone soo long!
    U still here Page? ;)
    Well I will try to get a post up soon...but otherwise feel free to add on if u have any ideas!

4. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Yeah, I'm still here. I hope everyone else is still keeping an eye on the story. I think I will add a post and even though the olypmics are over.. I'm still sicking with that idea...

another post comming up...

5. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    My disclaimer: no offence to any countries, athletes, judges, and etc. Who competed in the Olympics. If I offended anyone, I am sorry and don?t mind any mistakes. ENJOY!

Rusty walked off the plane with tree bags of salted peanuts in his green cargo pants in order to hide them from the flight attendant. Right behind him on the stares was Ben, looked more nervous than usual.

Russ leaned back and whispered, ?Relax, kid. The worst is over. In no time, we will have those gold metals and be selling them on Ebay.?

?I still don?t know what Ebay is??

-----------------

About three hours later, all of the men made it too their Salt Lake hotel rooms without any problems, save for Russ stopping every five minutes to visit the vending machines. After everyone was settled, they met at the back of a 7-11.

?You know something, Danny? It?s kinda odd bein back here. Don?t you think we should stay away from7-11s. They still have warrants for our arrest.?

?Rusty, eat something and shut up would ya?? Frank demanded in annoyance.

?Common, everyone. Relax and calm down. I know it was a long flight to Salt Lake and the on flight movie wasn?t the best, but we gotta focus.?

?You gonna tell us what we are doing?? Virgil asked.

?Yeah. Does everyone know what they are suppose to do??

Each nodded one by one as Ocean looked at him. ?Good. Frank, make sure you?re ID card works, there is no way they will let you in the back security grid without that.?

?Got it, Danny.?

?Livingston, are you still sure our cards will work??

?Positive.?

?Ha ha.. this is gonna be great!? Rusty blurted.

?Russ! Quiet.? Rusty took a sip of his Diet. Dr Pepper and swallowed in absolute silence.

?Danny? Are you sure Turk and I will be able to get into the ice arena? I mean, the security is so high. How are we gonna get an ice machine? Let alone drive one??

?That?s were Frank comes in. Frank gets you in. Turk drives and you, Virgil, watch and guide him. How hard can it be? It?s like driving a car on ice.?

"With or without snow tires?"

?Yen and Basher are competing in the games.? Rusty added to Danny?s directions.

?WHAT??

?Yen is competing in Short Track speedskating and Basher in skeleton.? Danny explained.

?How is that gonna work? They don?t know how to do any of those sports!? Linus said in disbelief.

?Linus, have some faith is Danny,? Russ replied, ? Yen can get into any tight spaces. That is a talent you need in short track. As for Basher, skeleton is like sledding.. how hard can it be??

?Which reminds me Russ, there has been a change. You and Linus are also competing. Livingston has gotten you and Linus into the two man bobsled team.?

?What! We can?t bobsled! We can?t even push a sled!? Linus exclaimed.

?That is were Ben comes it.? He looked at the young boy, ?Do you think you can use that power you have to give them some power??

?Isn?t that cheating??

Everyone looked at him. Rusty was chewing on a peanut with his eyes wide open.

?Um.. kid where have you been? We have been cheating since day one.? Saul explained.

?You in kid?? Danny asked.

?Aaam.. yeah. I can do it. Sure.?

?Livingston has already got you on the roster for USA bobsledding team. Russ and Linus, you are now staying in the Olympic Village. I know it may all seem a bit strange, but I fixed it so no one will get suspicious.?

?How did you do that?? Linus asked.

?Well, since I am a judge, I made some arrangements. Let?s just say, I made a deal with a French judge.? Danny said and smiled.

There it is?Hoped you liked it.

6. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    i suppose i will UP this..

7. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    ?Isn?t that cheating??

Everyone looked at him. Rusty was chewing on a peanut with his eyes wide open.

?Um.. kid where have you been? We have been cheating since day one.?

Hehe. :D Love the peanut-chewing. :D

= Clare =

8. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    Phew...for a second there, I thought everyone left.

Thanks JediClaire!! I'm glad you liked it :)

9. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
  10. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey GREAT post Page!!!
    Thanks so much 4 adding on....I am completely braindead!

As 4 ur siggy I totally agree.....I LOVE Apollo :D

11. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    Thanks Snowbee :) I'll probably put up another post soon if you don't have any ideas comming...

12. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    I have to admit I am having some serious writers block...and with readers beggin on my other stories I better work on those first.

I will try to get to this as soon as I can...but if you have some ideas go for it! Your posts are hilarious so far!

13. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    can do. I have some pretty good ideas.. funny ones too (in my opinion). I'll try to have it up tonight.

14. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    Well, here is the next new post. I'm sorry for any mistakes and so forth.

Anyway, read and tell me what you think. Tell your friends to read it, tell your enemies to read it...

Ben walked into the room in the Olympic Village that Russ and Linus were staying in. IT was roomy, had two beds and decorated in red, white, and blue. To his left was a chair, Ben saw it and took a seat.

On one of the beds was Rusty eating popcorn as he watched the first day of the Olympics on television. As Russ popped a kernel into his mouth, Linus walked in, gave a heavy sigh, and sat down on his bed.

?What?s wrong with you, Linus?? Russ asked between crunches.

?Well, I just spoke with the actual Olympic bobsled team. After twenty minutes, I think I persuaded them that we made the US team due to our talent.?

?Good. All we need now is to learn how to get that junky sled down that hill very quickly. How hard can it be?? Rusty said as he sat up on the bed.

?Those sleds weigh hundreds of pounds. How are we gonna push it??

Rusty smiled and looked at Ben. ?Don?t forget about our secret, Linus. He?s here for a reason. Don?t make the kid feel useless.?

?All I?m saying is that we have to make this look like we actually MADE the team because we are good. You know, make it convincing.?

?That is why I bought this, my friend.?

Rusty dug into his bag and pulled out a video cassette. He pushed a button and fast forward through the previews. ?I can?t wait to get this on DVD,? he replied as he let the movie play.

?What is it?? Ben asked from his chair.

?Only the best Olympic movie in the world.? At that moment, some Reggae music begins to play.

?Oh, man.? Linus said, disgusted.

?You mean, Oh MON.? Russ smiled.

??Cool Runnings!?? You bought ?Cool Runnings? to get us through this!? How is a Disney movie gonna help us!??

?Hey, give these guys a break! They went from nothing to superstars! This will teach us all we need to know!?

?Cool Runnings? What?s that??

?It doesn?t matter, Ben. We aren?t watching it.?

?Oh, common Linus. WE need all the help we can get.?

?Rusty, they at least could run! We can?t run down the block without passing out. The only thing this movie will help us with is our jingles and fighting in bars.?

?Perhaps I could learn something from it.? Ben suggested.

Linus looked at the young man, who was not wearing his usual strange robes but in casual pants and shirt. ?Fine, we?ll watch the movie. Besides, maybe we can figure out who Senca doesn?t break his lucky egg. That always made me wonder??

After and hour and a half, Rusty turned off the movie and turned to Ben who was still sitting in the chair. ?Well, what did we get from that educational video??

?Let?s see. I now know how fast you are suppose to go down the track. What the good bobsled times are, and most of these ?countries? we compete against.?

Rusty gave Linus a smirk, ?I told you this movie would help us.?

?Yeah, well, it still doesn?t explain the lucky egg conspiracy.?

Suddenly, the phone on the night table began to ring. Linus ran over to it and picked it up. ?Hello? OH, hey Danny?.yes ? ok? no, we just finished an informational video. Ok.? Linus hung up the phone and turned to his fellow con artists.

?Well, what did the man want??

?He just wanted to check in. He said that we have to be at practice tomorrow, just before the luge competition. And, it seem that Yen is a natural at speed skating; he is suppose to give some Apolo kid a real challenge.?

?Hmmm. Perhaps we should watch the movie again. We might pick up some more pointers.? Ben suggested.

Rusty nodded and popped in another piece of popcorn. ?Yes. I really wanna learn that line dance Senca did in that one scene.?

Well, that's it. Comments please...

15. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    the last post didn't seem to send this up.. so this post will.

UP UP UP

16. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Yay! Go Page!
    That was awesome!!!
    Hehe Cool Runnings.....loved it

Apolo Ohno....sigh!

17. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    thanks! I'll try to come up with some more soon... if people are still reading.

18. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    hehe...well it seems as if we are our own readers Page ;)
    Well I guess I'll just up this and see if anyone's still out there!

I will try to post soon.....you've been doing a great job keepin this up Page!

19. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    UP UP UP!!

Please read it...it won't bit!
    I'll try to have some new stuff soon..maybe it will bring people back.

20. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    WOW this is great! I hope some one post soon! I love where this is going...COOL RUNNINGS! *cracks up* LOL >D that is brilliant!

UP! More soon please.

21. Ash_Kinsa

Ash_Kinsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    LOL, this is a good story... my friend liked Cool Runnings so much that we now call her "Senca". Maybe you could have Obi Wan get them to do well on part of the track, mess up and them make them do good again.
    LOL
    Funny story.

22. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey thanks for bringing this up Ganki!!!
    I'd sorta forgotten about it!
    Hmmmmmmm....u still here Page?
    I'll try to think of a post!

23. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    I forgot about this! Thanks for bringing it up! And thank goodness for Active Topic Notification!

I'll try to post more often here...I might have something up tomorrow.

24. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    hehe...forgot about this one...uppers

25. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    I forgot about this too...

I have to stop procrastinating...

EDIT: I got the next post written up..I'll post it later and see if anyone else is interested :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.