Star Wars on Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by Sith_Mistress, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm sure that I'm the only one here who saw it, but on tonight's Dancing With The Stars, Joey Fatone (from NSYNC) danced a tango to the Star Wars theme. He even started out in a Jedi robe with a MR lightsaber, and his partner had on a Slave Leia-esque outfit. The judges actually loved it, and it will most likely be the dance they ask for a repeat of on tomorrow night's results show. So if you missed out, you can check it out on the results show, and they also have the show available online at abc.com.

I'm sure you are asking why I am watching Dancing With the Stars, but I don't have a good answer. I just can't help it.
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    And Star Wars has just dropped a notch in respectability! Dancing With the Stars? Excuse me while I look for a club to bludgeon myself with.

Reality tv sucks.:_|
  3. thx1067 Force Ghost

star 1
    Was watching ONLY because my wife had it on. We recorded it on the DVR so I could show it to Lisa. But I knew you were watching it Lisa! Hahaha.

It was a decent routine but I really liked the ending with the ANH poster pose.

I'll be more than happy to share it with everyone. I wonder if it's already on YOUTUBE?

-Brent
  4. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Like an uncontrollable junkie, I am checking on that.
  5. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys8te8qVvp8

Artoo is even in the clip. He gets a little kissy-kissy with the girl.[face_blush]
  6. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    :eek: THAT WAS VERY DISTURBING. I AM SO GLAD I DON'T WATCH THAT SHOW.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.