main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS: On the Front Lines (21BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Climperoonie, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Climperoonie

Climperoonie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2008
    STAR WARS
    The Clone Wars:
    On the Front Lines
    The Clone Wars are in full swing, spreading
    through the galaxy and encompassing all worlds.
    The Republic forces of the Clone Armies are
    led by the brave Jedi Knights. Conversely,
    the Separatists have an army of quintillions
    of Battle Droids that oppose the Clones.
    On the front lines of battle, no one is
    safe. This is the story of those heroes that
    fight for their respective causes, laying
    down their lives for the greater good...

Information/Rules
    The Aim of this RPG is to try and emulate the gritty Clone Wars from stories like ?Last Stand on Jabiim? and ?Shatterpoint?. At this stage, Separatist characters are not allowed, so Republic and Fringe only please. Separatists will be allowed later on. Character sheets are to be PMed to me. We will start the game when I have at least six characters. I will then write an opening post for each to attach the characters to each other and assign people to different campaigns. This is to get optimal character interaction. Every time someone new joins, they will be added to a new campaign or an existing campaign. We are trying to do campaigns realistically, so if you have to take out a shield generator, no ?I?m a Jedi so I kill the droids and blow up the generator in one post? please. To make for easier gameplay so we?re all on the same page, I?ll create a map for each campaign showing the layout of everything. Most importantly, I want you to have fun! So get involved and immerse yourself in what I hope to be a successful RPG!

Character Sheets
    Name: (Self Explanatory)
    Race: (Human, Twi?lek, etc.)
    Homeworld: (Coruscant, Kamino)
    Appearance: (Can be a description or an image)
    Personality: (Self Explanatory. Can be a few lines or a paragraph)
    Alignment: (Republic, Separatist, etc., NOT Jedi, Clone, etc.)
    -Secondary Alignment: (Jedi, Clone Trooper, Bounty Hunter)
    --Rank: (Jedi Master, Clone Commander, etc. Delete if not applicable)
    Weapons: (Use the weapon templates below)
    Transport: (Use the transport template below)
    NPCs: (Important NPCs associated with this character)
    Biography: (Minimum 4 sentences)

Weapon Sheets
    -Lightsaber
    --Style: (Normal, Dual Bladed, etc.)
    --Colour: (Self Explanatory)
    --Form: (Shii-Cho, Soresu, Vaapad, etc.)
    --Handle: (Description or Image, Optional)

-Misc. Weapons
    --Range: (Melee, Long-Range, etc.)
    --Make: (DC-17, Vibroblade, etc.)
    --Customizations: (Any customizations made? Delete if not applicable)
    --Skill: (How experienced is your character with this weapon?)

Transport Sheets
    -Transport:
    --Type: (Ship, landspeeder, etc.)
    --Make: (Eta-2 Actis class light interceptor, ARC-170 fighter, etc.)
    --Colouring: (Self Explanatory)
    --Customizations: (Any customizations made? Delete if not applicable)

Example (My Character):
    Name:
    Hen-Wil Shakriv
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Dantooine
    Appearance: Sandy blonde hair, relatively short. Caucasian. Wears basic tan Jedi robes with a brown Jedi cloak, belt and boots.
    Personality: Calm and peaceful Jedi. Detests fighting but is stuck on the front line like the other Jedi of the Clone Wars. He has trained one padawan and considers himself to be a good mentor. He is good with ships and enjoys tinkering with his interceptor, but doesn?t customize it to keep uniformity.
    Alignment: Republic
    -Secondary Alignment: Jedi
    Weapons:
    -Lightsaber
    --Style:
    Normal
    --Colour: Purple
    --Form: Shii-Cho
    Transport:
    -Transport:
    --Type:
    Jedi Starfighter
    --Make: Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor.
    --Colouring: Green and grey.
    NPCs: Bened Keren (Former Padawan), Commander Jet (Clone Commander and friend), Jaredia Amerus (Bened?s Padawan), Kit Fisto (Former master), Darth Taral (Sith Lord outside

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Do you want us to PM you?

3. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Characters sheets to be PMed to me, yes :)

4. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Well I am so new that it will not let me PM you anything. I have two really good Jedi.

5. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    http://boards.theforce.net/welcome_new_users/b10181/29841673/p1/?1049

Spam for 20 minutes and PM then. =)

Character sheet on its way.

6. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Look forward to it :)

Ki Undi Mundi is approved and is the first player!

7. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Character Sheets
    Name: Master Jorgon Arstick
    Race: Cerean
    Homeworld: Cerea
    Appearance: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/SurfNaked788/Star%20Wars/randomjedi50cerean.jpg
    Personality: Very quiet, yet very clever, not many emotions. Generally is peaceful, but sometimes can be cold due to years of service to the Jedi order. Often meditates
    Weapons:
    -Lightsaber
    --Style: Dual Bladed
    --Colour: Orange
    --Form: Ataru
    --Handle: http://www.freewebs.com/lightsaber_combat/SaberStaffHilt.JPG
    Transport:
    -Transport:
    --Type: Mon Calamari Star Cruiser
    --Make: N/A
    --Colouring: Gray and Silver
    NPCs: Ship Crew and Staff. Admiral Miff Sepo, Cerean commander of Star Ship
    Biography: Jorgon Arstick was born on the planet of Cerea to the Cerean Senator's of the Republic. At a young age he was taken to the Jedi Temple by a Jedi Master, and trained in the Jedi arts. At age 30 he became a Jedi Knight, and then a Master at age 47. He still currently holds the title of Master. He is trained in the Jedi arts, and instructs padawans on how to use the force. He lives at the Jedi Temple, and holds a seat on the Jedi High Council. He is currently 64 years old, yet still in good shape and in fighting condition. In the past Master Jorgon has commanded clone armies, and has advised several planatery leaders.

8. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Wait on me! I will try to hurry. Also, we can have two characters can't we. i mean I don't want to do something you don't want me to.

Thanks for help. I have PMed my characters!

9. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Guys I will not be on tommorrow till about 4:00, so don't expect anything from me until then. :)

10. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Forgot to mention that in the rules, one character only please. If we don't get enough interest in regards to Clones, I'll probably allow second characters on the condition they're Clones.

11. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Name: Kilan Kearynel
    Race: Zabrak
    Homeworld: Iridonia
    Appearance: He looks like the average Zabrak, with the horns and brown face and he wears Jedi robes.
    Personality: Very immature and bored. He loves the war, because he can finally fight, but is so mad at his master for being held back. He and his master are nothing alike. Alignment: Republic
    Weapon Sheets
    -Lightsaber
    --Style: Normal
    --Colour: Green
    --Form: Soresu
    Transport Sheets -Transport: Jedi Starfighter
    --Type: ship
    --Make: Eta-2 Actis class light interceptor
    --Coloring: red and black
    NPCs: Jedi Apprentice Lauren Mayes (his best friend), Master Camfo (his master)
    Biography: He was born to a leader on his planet, and was fought over by the Jedi and his people. When he came to the temple, he was befriended by Lauren Mayes. Before their best friend relationship could take control, he was asked by the council to come. When he arrived, there was Cam-fo, a master that annoyed him a lot. He knew he was going to have a lot of trouble. After several missions, his master wants to test his strength, so sends him on a mission by himself.

12. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Finally have a clone, just two more characters and we're good to go.

Also, I'm temporarily not accepting Jedi Characters, just until we get these last two, so that there isn't an uneven balance of Jedi to Clones. As soon as we get those clones, however, Jedi are allowed again.

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: TC-1140 (TC)
    Race: Human (Mando Stock)
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Appearance:
    -Height: 6? 1?
    -Weight: 180 lbs (without equipment)
    -Description: Physically identical to Jango Fett, less the fact of his multiple battle scars.
    -Head: Phase Two Shadow Trooper clone helmet with a blast hole over the right eye. Otherwise a short hair cut and jango Fett?s facial features, with the exception of his right eye, which is cybernetic.
    -Abdomen: Phase Two Shadow Trooper armor with Phase One Jet Trooper jetpack, otherwise identical to Jango Fett, though with large scars running along his back.
    -Arms: Typically armored, usually has an engravement of the mando symbol in the right forearm plate.

Personality: Quite loyal to his superiors, and generally does what he is ordered to. Despite this, he thinks freely and is never above giving his own ideas, expecially if it will help complete the mission or battle quickly, or more successfully.
    -Secondary Alignment: Clone
    Weapons:
    --Range: Long
    --Make: DC-17 hand blaster
    --Skill: Primary weapon, therefore highly experienced.

--Make: DC-17m
    --Customizations: Generally uses Rifle or Sniper attachments.
    --Skill: Quite skilled with the two forms he uses.

--Make: E-3 EMP Launcher
    --Skill: Moderately due to training as a Jet Trooper.

NPCs: XT-1392
    Biography: TC was made to be an advanced clone commander, to think freely without constraints and to perform at the highest possible standard so as to set an example to his comrades. He was trained by some of the top ARC troopers, and found himself as a Commander in the 501st. TC was trained to find and eliminate targets before they became a threat so as to aid his allies, and more than often isn?t seen on the battlefield at all, either due to sniping, or because his experimental armour allows him to remain unseen. Despite all this, he is well respected by his men.

14. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Okay, regardless of whether we get the final player or not, I'm going to get this RP started tomorrow. All I'll tell you to start off is, the mission will start with a space battle.

15. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    If their is room for another jedi I'll join. But if not, I may join as a Clone, etc.

16. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    As I said a few posts above, no Jedi until the first campaign is underway. Clones are welcome though.

17. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    CAMPAIGN: Mission to Mygeeto
    SCENARIO 1

Players:
    Hen-Wil Shakriv (Climperoonie)
    Jorgon Arstick (Ki-Undi-Mundi)
    Kilan Kearynel (spycoder9)
    TC-1140 (Spatz)
    M-T956 (RuneEisahn)

JEDI COUNCIL BRIEFING ROOM, CORUSCANT. 21BBY.
    Hen-Wil Shakriv and Jorgon Arstick are standing in the dully lit chamber in front of Jedi Master Mace Windu. Mace looks between the two Jedi, before pulling out a holo-device. He activates it and a 3D map appears.

?Mygeeto.? He says. ?As you know, it was one of the first planets to bow to Dooku?s will. But now they?re planning something massive. And we need to find out what it is. But they?ve got an extremely heavy shield covering the complex where this thing is.? The other two Jedi nod throughout it all, just taking in the information. Mace continues: ?We want a low profile to start off with, so we?re going to land you two and three others on a nearby platform to the Shield Generator. From what we can tell-? He indicates to the holo-map. ?They have destroyed the bridge to the platform. There is only one platform closer to it, and that is the one the separatists use. Should you land there, you will get blown up before you even get out of the ship. So we?re putting you on a low profile platform further away. Once you?re there, it?s up to you to get to the Shield Generator. Do you have any questions??

?I do.? Hen-Wil says. ?Who else is coming with us??

?Two elite clones and a padawan learner.? Mace replies. ?Now, if you?re done, go down to the hangar where the others will be waiting for you. You will probably encounter heavy resistance from the planet?s aerial forces, but I?m sure you can hold them off. It is vital that you keep a low profile once on the planet. May the force be with you.?

The two Jedi enter the hangar, where their Jedi Interceptors and the three others are waiting for them. The padawan introduces himself as Kilan Kearynel, and the three Jedi enter their interceptors and the elite clones into their V-Wing fighters.

[hr]

[b]BASIC OBJECTIVES[/b]
    The first objective is to eliminate all fighters in the area you will come out of Hyperspace from. Then you must land on the designated platform (The green highlighted one on the diagram). From there you must destroy all droids you encounter before finding a way onto the shield generator?s platform. Then you must take out all droid forces there and destroy the generator to win the scenario.
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s89/Climperoonie/Plan1.png
    The green circle is the landing platform, the blue triangle is the shield generator and the red lines are the destroyed bridge.

18. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ TC

TC saluted as he saw the jedi generals enter the hanger. He was completely aware of the mission's specifics and quickly ensured that the unneedingly small cargo compartment on his starfighter had his equipment, including armour and blasters, as he greatly despised the constraining ships flight suit. He knew that they would be using hyperdrive rings in order to make the jump, and therefore knew that they would be prone for at least half a minute after exitting hyperspace. Grinning smugly to M-T956, TC dons his helm, and enters the small craft, a boring Q-7 sitting in the slot behind him. Quickly doing a systems check, TC gives a thumbs up to the others to show that he is ready.

Tag ~ Climperooine

19. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Hen-Wil clambers into the surprisingly spacious cockpit of his Eta-2 Actis-Class light interceptor. The once-stark and shining green is now dulled and chipped from the many battles it has been in. In the side sits Hen-Wil's Astromech droid, R2-P27, a chrome and green astro-droid. Hen-Wil presses the button to lower the cockpit and nods towards the others to signal he is ready. He sees one of the clone, a commander in black armour, nod in his direction.

TAG: Ki-Undi-Mundi, RuneEisahn, spycoder9

20. Master_Rhodes

Master_Rhodes Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2009
    GM Approved

Name: FT-9213 (Thunder-Stick, or TS)
    Race: Human (Mando Stock)
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Appearance: Typical clone engineer armour, but with a black pauldron on his right shoulder.
    Personality: TS is somewhat cheerful, and prefers to be sitting in a cockpit as pilot. He has a better sense of humour than most and prefers to keep his squads moral up. His preferred attack style is brash and quick to the kill.
    -Secondary Alignment: Clone Trooper
    Weapons:
    --Range: Mid-Long Range
    --Make: ACP Array/Scatter Gun
    --Customizations: Uses ionized flechettes instead of anti-personal ammunition.
    --Skill: Primary weapon, and therefore very capable at using it.
    --Range: Melee
    --Make: Unknown, Vibro-Rod
    --Customizations: Is a modified version of an unknown model of weapon.
    --Skill: Quite skilled, uses often enough to have developed the strength to make it quite effective in combat.
    --Make: DC-15s
    --Skill: Clone level skill, enough to make effective.
    NPCs: None
    Biography: TS was initially one of the clone pilots that was on the battle of Geonosis in a LAAT/I. He managed to prove an effective pilot and was promoted to captain over time. He has proved that close quarters combat is something that droids were not programmed to adapt to, and that it was easier to defeat them that way, especially melee combat.

21. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Kilan Kearnyel

He tried to calm himself, had to try to succeed. This was a mission he had to do, had to win, because his maste was counting on him to him. When he stared at the masters greeting him, his heart thumped with fear. He had heard the mission, had heard about how he could fail and be shunned from his fellow padawans. As he headed to start his mission, he knew that the others could sense his fear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.