main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA star wars on TV

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LUCAS77, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LUCAS77

LUCAS77 Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    I am upset over the revelation that Lucas plans to go ahead with 100 new 1 hour TV shows based on the Star Wars epic saga. I feel the TV will basterdize this classic and make it into another Star Trek Enterprise. What do you think?

2. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    I am interested in seeing where it goes. I would personally like to see something like the "Tales" series of comics. Rick said they would take place between Ep 3 and 4, but I would like to see little vignettes of minor charcters and their exploits, maybe something like the Tales from the... series of books, too.

3. Snake_Gandhi

Snake_Gandhi Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I'm curious, but I'm withholding judgement until I actually see something.

And the fact that they are continuing Clone Wars as a half hour cartoon rocks on toast.

4. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    I've got faith in Lucas. Seeing how he'll have a direct hand in the development of the show, I'd say there's a good chance it'll hold true to the films. If you've seen any of the Young Indy episodes, you'll know that he tends to stick to pretty close to the spirit of his previous work.

5. brave_vs_Afraid

brave_vs_Afraid Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    I'm going to wait until i see it to form an opinion. I can see what you said happening, but I hope you are wrong.

6. Darklord49

Darklord49 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    I'm just glad that Star Wars isn't, "OVER"! But Star Wars has always been an event, a tv show is just....a tv show. I think that future generations will not feel the excitment we feel for Star Wars. Plus I'm really going to miss....waiting in line. It's always so much fun. I guess there is only the lines at Celebration 4...hehe..

Austin-

7. unihawk

unihawk Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2004
    I only hope it doesn't turn into a joke that the last Star Trek show was, ST:NG was a very good show but the next three were not so good. I didn't even watch the last one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.