Star Wars One Man Show

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by greencat336, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hiya,

I came across the blurb that said the One Man show was coming to Cleveland

"Coming to Playhouse Square Center..."One Man Star Wars Trilogy" at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland Ohio, July 12-17, 2005. This show has been called "a one man, one hour, high energy, nonstop blast through the first three Star Wars films. Charles Ross, the writer and solo performer, plays all the characters, recreates the effects, sings the music, flies the ships, and fights both sides of the battles." Call Julie at 1-800-888-9941x5276 or e-mail at JulieG@playhousesquare.com for discounted tickets."

Are you folks making any plans to go see this? I've started a thread over on our Pittsburgh board to see if there is any interest in going. We might even get organized enough to get out to your end of the galaxy. [face_mischief]

2. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    There is a thread about it on our website, but it seems to have died down a little.

I'll go out on a limb and say some members might go see it, but we don't have an organized event planned or anything.
  3. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Might not be anything big...but a few of us are thinking about going to the Sunday (last day) show.

Weekdays are tough, Friday-Sat we're doing a cancer walk, Sat evening we're having a cookout...so we got Sunday to work with
  4. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hiya,

Looks like there will only be two of us coming from Pittsburgh (but thats twice as many that came to the bowling fundraiser, so we are making progress [face_mischief] )

Perhaps after the show we can all go out and get some dinner.

5. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    That show was great! I just must say that...
  6. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The show was fantastic. Stacie and I had a great time visiting with the Cleveland folks, too. We also had a very nice time going out to dinner with Krash.

Hope that we can see you all again soon. Maybe you could head out to Pittsburgh for our Kennywood day on August 27th?

7. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    The show is good, but I saw it twice at CIII, so paying $20 to see it again was a little too much. I am glad, however, that those who did go had fun.
  8. Reyla_Zingara Jedi Knight

star 1
    ::waves:: I just discovered the Cleveland group:)

My brothers surprised me and took me to see the show for my birthday. I hadn't heard anything about it before that and I was pretty excited. I loved it (except for the sexual innuendo, I found it inappropriate), very funny!
  9. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello there! Welcome to our little area of the cyberspace! Wasn't that show for the most part fun! I thought so...
  10. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, newish person who already has over 150 posts!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.