So NV Star Wars Only Henderson Fan Force Trivia of Despair!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Bump

Come on its not that hard....Heres a hint, the answer lies in Star Wars Tales
  2. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I haven't had time to read it yet. I've been busy trying to catch up on NJO.
  3. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Star Wars Tales comic by Dark Horse

Sidious sent Maul to kill a Jedi that he could not, the double-bladed saber was built to trick the Jedi into defeat. When Sidious said Maul should name the blade Maul said it would remain Nameless and was simply a tool for his master to use.

How did the Massassi get to Yavin IV?
  4. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    well, first Axia.... the mommy massassi and the daddy massassi fall in love and get married....then when the time is right they pick out little baby massassi´s to raise together....it´s all in the circle of life...

or maybe they were brought there by slavers.... I don´t know....

but I want to ask a new question anyway....

Who built Cloud City?
  5. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Cloud City was orginally founded by Lord Ecclessis Figg
  6. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    well what´s your new question then....?
  7. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    what Twi'lek was often in the company of Ulic and Cay Qel-Droma <sp?> BTW Petra, Im curious where you ran across the information for your Cloud City question?
  8. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    the answer to that question can be found in the book Heir to The Empire.....
  9. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    and the answer to question is Axia´s distant relative on her mother´s side.... Tott Doneeta.....

my question is.....um.....

what are the names of Talon Karrde´s two Vornskyr pets?
  10. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I can't remember!!!! I am DESPAIRING!

[takes the little scissors on his mini leatherman keychain utility tool, and prepars to cut off the tip of his pinky in shame]

11. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    bwahahahahaha....despair for thee!!!!
  12. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    AAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!! THE PAIN WAS TOO GREAT. All I could bear to do was cut my pinky nail really, really short... that will have to do.
  13. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ok...well the answer is Drang and Sturm......

and a new question is.....

how did Jagged Fel get his trademark scar?
  14. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Jaina pimped slapped with a Vornskyr for getting to fresh.
  15. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Petra, please post the answer to your question for I don't remember and I looked all over for the freaking answer and I think I ran across a spoiler but Im hoping it was jst some fan fiction. So now, Im super-pissed and I still dont know why that character with the silly name has a freaking scar in a universe where you dont have to have scars! BACTA ANYONE!?
  16. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    well....you know Axia...Han Solo decided to keep his scar on his chin to remind him of his old life...and Ganner kept his scars to keep himself from being prideful of his looks....and Tenel Ka decided not to get a fake arm because....um....she´s Tenel Ka.....and Luke Skywalker has scars because.....well....because.... Mark Hammil got into a car accident between ANH and ESP....besides scars are cool.....
  17. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    And, I´m sorry.... I looked all morning and couldn´t find where I read about Jag´s scar.....maybe it was just a dream, but I read that it had to do with his training in the Chiss Military that he did something rashly (which is a Chiss no-no) and there was an accident and he was left with a scar..... he then kept said scar to remember to never do anything hastily again....

because haste makes waste...

somebody ask another question.... puh-leese......
  18. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OH no, no, no. I spoiled some future reading and wasted an hour trying to find the answer to your question and you're telling me you didnt even have the answer? You broke one of the basic laws of trivia, KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION! Now you go back and find the answer if you have to re-read the entire NJO. Or from now on when I post a trivia question there will be one for everyone else and a new thread just for you of questions so insanely hard your mother will cry at the pain you feel.
  19. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    geez...I knew the answer...I just couldn´t find where I read it....you didn´t have to be so mean.... take your insulin.....
  20. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh making fun of my medical condition now, thats just hurtful.

FINE! Look into the eyes of the dragon er, I mean the trivia question and despair!!

Luke Skywalker was once put on trial for killing a fellow Rebel pilot/teammate in space comabt. What was her name (Her full name), who was she later known as, what was she flying at the time? and why did Luke shoot her down?
  21. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh come on, this one is easy!
  22. Axia_Clone_001 Jedi Youngling

I agree with myself that question is easy.
  23. MrsJaggedFel Jedi Youngling

I´m not answering out of protest to Axia´s cruel treatment to poor Petra.....
  24. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You're not answering becuase you have NO IDEA what the answer is! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
  25. Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    no, she's not answering because she thinks that you do not know the answer.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.