main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Star Wars Our Way: A New Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Dec 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Welcome to A New Thread, The Beginning of what I hope to become a Victorian Tradition. So this is where it begins a fun Fan fic, In Victoria Set In Victoria. With places from Star Wars Converted to places like The Death Star could be somewhere like The MCG, Lets face it they look Alike. But Anyway The Idea here is to have fun with it, so create your charicter based on one from the star wars Charicter and Role Play your life away. So Go on Post Allready, IF your still reading this don't press the post button come on your dumbo's... ARe you still reading this? WHY ARE YOU READING THIS! I TOLD YOU POST ALLREADY!!!

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Imperial Centre, Parliment House.

Grand Moff PoT smiled to himself, as he strode the corridors of power.
    Soon, the entire southern hemisphere will tremble in fear of the technological terror I've constructed...the greatest sport's stadium...ever...

Grimly giggling to himself he opened the doors to the Palace, the throne room of power.

He peered inside, and wondered why the room was darkened.
    Probably more fun and games from everyone's favourite Sith Knight...Oh, why the Premier decided to make him his deputy.

He turned on the lights, and sat in his plush chair behind his office desk.
    Reports on the seperatists - some gang from Sydney extolling the virtues of Rugby and claiming the Labour Empire and it's AFL and Cricketing reigeme was unjust...pah!
    Fools. What would they know? He knew Senator Doyle would conspire with such a lot..he just had to find a way to prove it.

3. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    R2D2 looks like those waste paper bins you see at some truck stops.

4. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tewji (Get it theres a T and J in there... Well I thought it was good) Looked around the Local Pub, Gangsters and the like lounged around drinking VB.

5. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    TJP converts her name to her other screen name, Clara, and transforms herself into the local princess. Hiking up her sign, she makes a b-line for the local Imperial Center.

"DOWN WITH TERRORISM!!! DOWN WITH-"

She pauses, noting a man walking with a briefcase, a smile spreading across her face. Bingo. Next years plans. If I steal them, a weakness might be found.

Racing forward, she grabbed the briefcase. Ducking into a back alley, she read over them quickly before she heard the footsteps of security. Cursing, she jumped up. Dumping the briefcase into the R2 unit, she quickly pulled out a video camera and recorded a message, leaving it beside the briefcase.

Running for her life, she finds herself trapped in a corner within Myers, where she is quickly captured after spraying several of the security with perfume from nearby stalls.

As she is led away, a salesperson leans over the counter.

"I hope you're going to pay for that!"

6. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Government House, Imperial Botanic Gardens, Imperial Centre

*Standing before his transparisteel window The Emperor gazes down upon his technological terror code-named "MCG". An evil grin broadens upon his face*
    Grand Moff PoT has done well. Soon the pitiful little protesters will be crushed and their political rallying brought to a swift end

*Pulling his dark cloak over his head he walks over to the holo-transmission pad and waves his hand over the keypad, activating a secure link to PoT in Parlaiment House for an update on the progress into the Doyle investigation*

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Imperial Palace, Parliament.

Stolen? The plans...stolen?

He'd have to recover them. He contact Lord. Chris Vader, and instructed him to locate and find any of the protesters who had stolen the precious sporting design...

The hologram appeared, and his master, the Emperor=Premier appeared.

"My leige." he kneeled before the image.

"An update?" spoke the face.

He smiled. "Doyle is soon going to be nothing more then a historic recollection of the liberal party...beer, will keep the local yobbo's in line, beer and my sporting stadium."

TAG: Brutus.

8. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Hawk sat with Tewji in the Berwick Hotel, an establishment notorious for bar fights and illicit trading. Only there could you find the best smugglers in the state, ones who knew how to avoid any...governmental entanglements. The government had little real power in this corner of the state, try as they might. It was ruled by the Yobbos, distinguished by their mullets and heavily modified Commodore speeders. Hawk disliked dealing with the Yobbos, but the best business often came from them. Dropping shipments when being pursued by police cruisers - not those old Fords, mind you, I'm talking the new WR-X ones - can get a large price put on your head. Hawk had debts to pay off to the Yobbos, and he needed a job quick.

9. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    "Excellent. You have done well. Soon Doyle shall cower before our tremendous might as he pays for his insolence. The might of the super weapon that is the golf-ball mexican wave will soon be unleashed on his pathetic little soul."

*Grins evilly before breacking out in a sinister cackle. Cutting the holo-link with a simple wave of his hand he strides over to and sits in his heavily shielded rotating throne and looks out upon the Imperial Capital.*

*Entering a state of meditation the Emperor reaches out to feel the thoughts and feelings of the denizens of the planet.*
    All you foolish protesters. You do not realise how your days are numbered. Soon you will realise how insignificant your causes are. Hmmm... I wonder who will be the first to be wiped out

*He leaves his chair and walks over to his computer terminal, to have a look at the plans of what were the first systems that the technological terror would be tested on. Selecting the section titled "MCG operational itenerary - Clearence level AAA-1 required", a message appeared on the screen: "syserror 1138 - File not Found*
    Useless machine....whichever tech is responsible for archives is in for a nasty surprise....oh well, I believe PoT had a copy of the plans en route to his office today, I'll just have him send them over as soon as they arrive.

*He walks over to the holopad and starts to wave his hand towards the activator, then thinks better of it. Instead he summons an attendant and tells him to pass on a message to Moff PoT:*
    "When you recieve the copy of the operational itenerary would you send it over immediately. I'm sure there should be no problem with that."
    *He waves off the attendant and returns to his chair and meditation*

10. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    The Stormtroopers have the rank, uniform and ways of Nazi Stormtroopers.

11. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tewji Starts to eat his Chicken Salad and attemps to talk with Hawk But ends up Grunting through the Chicken Salad.

He had been working on their new Millium Edision Ford Falcon putting in a new transmission but Dougy the Yobbo from Pizza Hut had found out that his Transmission hadn't arrived on time and was getting Bogans Hunters from around the city to trake them down.

Tewji was attemping to tell him this but it was Mumbbled through the Chicken Salad.

12. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    We used to have a dingy nightclub here called "CHEERS" which played the cantina music and I swear was just as a dodgy place.

13. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Duke Skywhiner - a local far boy from Wangaratta with a mushroom haircut - entered the mysterious and smoky bar with VB-wan striding purposefully in front of him.

Oh why did we have to come here?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! Skywhiner though to himself.

With a lound hickup, VB-wan set off to talk with one of the locals. Duke Skywhiner slowy set off behind him, complaining and whinging about everything he saw. VB-wan's mullet started bouncing behind him as he walked, his old-mans trousers and checkered shirt stinking on stale beer.

Standing next to him at the bar, Skywhiner ordered a cold one from the owner, and started drinking it as he complained on how much this place stank. Beside him, Duke saw VB-wan talking to an odd creature that was quickly rumbling through a Chicken Salad...

TAG: TJ and Hawk

14. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tewji Continued to stuff his mouth full of Chicken salad as he talked to a wierd old man asking him something about a prom date that he had lost in the MCG. Tewji Got bored of the convosation for awhile and pointed to Hawk Mubbling "Mu Mowm mor men me mout moosing mirlmriends."

<He Knows more then me bout loosing Girlfriends.>

15. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    I used to have a XA Ford Falcon panel van. Just like Han's cargo vessel!

16. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Hawk leaned forward to talk to the old man.

"I've got a transport out in parking bay 94, the Ford Falcon. (OOC: Oh come on, it had to be said. :p) It's the car that made the Canberra run in less than twelve parsecs. She's fast enough for you."

17. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    If you put pointy ears on my grandmother she would look like Yoda.

18. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Wonders If Mixo Is Actully Going to take on a Charicter and play ::

Tewji Lean't back on his chair and mubbled something then fell off his chair and began to choke on the chicken salad.

19. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Watching the Wookie fall of his seat and start chocking, Duke Skywhiner started laughting at the strange creature, and then whined about not having his own Chicken Salad.

OOC: I've left VB-Wan to be a character anyone can control, since I've only taken Duke Skywhiner... just so you know

20. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    OOC: This thread had some potential, though it never seemed to take off.

21. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as Grand Moff PoT

He received the Emperor's note, and swore.
    My lord...I MUST get those plans back!

He sent word to Lord Chris Vader to assist, but knew he would have to work himself quickly, to get this done.

Sending out squads of Corporate businessman, Police men and Private Militiamen, he began to hunt down the plans...Every pub raided, every street with a booze bus...

Every party, broken up and dispersed...

Laughing maniacally to himself, he strode off to find a shot of Scotch to settle his stomach.

TAG: Teh others.

22. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    IC as Tewji

Tewji sat eating chicken Salad while lissening to Duke Skywhiner complain about the farm and wanted to go to the Big City.

23. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Meanwhile, having dumped the stolen plans, TJP finds herself hostage to the evil goverment. Having denied everything, it becomes clear that they were going to turn it up a notch.

"You will talk," one of her captors mutters, then leaves the room, sealing the doors and windows.

The room suddenly fills with music; Hanson's 'Mmm Bop'. TJP's scream echoed down the hall...

24. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    IC as the Premier

Government House, Imperial Botanic Gardens, Imperial Centre

*In a state of meditation he feels something wrong. Something gnawing away at him, something he cannot quite place his finger upon*

*Entering an even deeper level of inner thought, he reaches out to those who surround him, servants, attendants, high ranking officials, Legislative Council Members. Legislative Council Members. Something was wrong with the Legislative council. Something was afoot amongst its members. He could feel it. Feel it in every cell of his body. It was calling out to him, tormenting him.*

*He concentrates all of his focus on the members of the Legislative Council, searching for that clue as to what was nagging away at him*

"Betrayal!"

*He snapped out of his meditative state as he realised what was happening. The Legislative Council was becoming sympathetic to the cause of the protesting populous and separatists from the north. Conspiracy was afoot, some of next years plans would have to be brought forward, possibly even enacted within the coming week. Such treachery towards the empire could not be tolerated. The Legislative Council would have to be dealt with, and dealt with soon.*

TAG: Anyone

25. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    C3PO looks like an OSCAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.