1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Sydney (17th-19th June), Perth (24th-26th June)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (11th-12th June), Sydney (10th-11th September)

FF:VIC Star Wars Our Way: A New Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Dec 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Lute Jedi Youngling

star 3
    There you are R2-Mixo! Long time no see. Since we were banned and our story went down! Come on, you remember me, Lute-PO. Stop talking jibberish and lets look for our old master.
  2. DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Tewji see's two Homeless bums walk past the bar dressed up. on is wearing a Trash Can and is extremely short while the other seems to be wearing a yellow card board box.

Tewji Mubbles through the Salad and points to the bums knowing that they are wanted by the goverment.
  3. Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Geez, this thread totally slipped past me! Looks like fun...

A deep baritone murmur, some distance away, disturbed the quiet of the Imperial Botanic Gardens. The Premier sensed a great power looming from the West, and that, combined with the leftist propoganda in the Legislative Council, was enough to give him one serious headache.

Washing down his pain with good application of Panadol, the premier exited the gardens and made his way to the Rialto, via his Holden Cruiser with aussie flags at the helm, in an attempt to discern the origin of this new-found force.

From the West loomed a horde of Bikeys, the wild men from the western suburbs - whom he'd thought destroyed after the introduction of his anti-bikey laws - armed to the teeth with assorted knives and rifles. Perched upon their colossal Harley Davidsons, these pirate rebels instilled much fear in their enemy. Needless to say, the Premier did not like what he saw.

IC as John "Basher" Eagleton
    John Eagleton, or the Basher to his friends - and enemies - was a man of little patience, but not without a sense of morality. He fought the hard fight, where a life of factory service to the government had reaped little rewards. Today, the Basher had decided that enough was enough: it was time the government be overthrown and in its place a new regime rise, one that would represent the people rather than represent the ideals of squabbiling politicians. His army, gathered publically without fear of reprisal from the corrupt outer rim police, were loyal as buggery. Such loyalty was non-existent in the malicious confines of the CBD. Soon, they would reach the outskirts of Melbourne, and then chaos would reign.

IC as The People's Front of Victoria spokesman
    "Tired of broken promises? Had enough of supposed 'tax breaks' costing you hundreds? Are Toll Roads getting up your nose? Got an itchy date? Then Join the People's Front of Victoria today! Yes, join the PFV and together we will make a difference. Fight the good fight!"

"By joining the PFV you'll get a free Harley and one hell of a BEARD!!!! That's far more than any government-of-the-day can deliever you!"

The PFV: Harleys and Beards. What more do you want?

OOC: feel free to sign up to the PFV guys and gals, the more the better, for only then can the true spirit of Victoria reign supreme!
  4. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight

star 5
    A friend of mine Bradley Jenkins looks like Luke
  5. the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Is anyone here going to bother to rescue the Princess? Oh, and the plans are in R2. In a briefcase. With a video casette.
  6. darth_brutus Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Well, I'd come rescue you, but I think it would undermine the whole plot just a tad. ;)
  7. the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: So I will have to endure Hanson's Mm-Bop for a little longer... that's cruel. SOMEONE RESCUE ME!!!
  8. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight

star 5
    Rescue you? My princess anything for you
  9. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    In the catacombs of the Death MCG, Player Rooms Detention Cell.

Walking in flanked by 4 crack ASIO Stormtroopers, Grand Moff PoT smiled politely to the Princess sitting in her cell, swaying back and foward screaming for the MMmmm.Bop to stop.

Gesturing for it to be stopped, the sound ceased, leaving only the relieved whimpers of the poor Princess.

"Charming, I'll admit Princess. It is a pleasure to meet you at last."

Standing foward with his grin widening and his fingers steepled, he lent foward and spat violently. "Unless you'd like to hear the melodic boys sing again, I suggest you tell me this, for I grow tired of asking: Where are those plans you stole...and where, is the Rebel Biker Gang's Base?"

TAG: TJP.
  10. DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC as Tewji

Gets bored of being the sidekick and steals his friends car keys, runs off to the Mellium Edition Ford Falcon and Starts cruising off to Melbourne city, with salad stains down his front.
  11. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight

star 5
    Where is this thread going?
  12. the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    TJP's eyes flickered from the speaker, then back to PoT. Swallowing hard, she looked aside. "Docklands. They're at Docklands."
  13. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight

star 5
  14. lordvaderFF Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Chris Vader stride into the Docklands Stadium with a full squad of Elite Melbourne Storm Strooper behind him.

Commander tear this stadium apart till you've found those plans, and bring me a Hot Dog...I want it with MUSTARD!
  15. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight

star 5
    Collingwood as the rebels against the Empire of the AFL
  16. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    The MCG...

Smiling, Grand Moff PoT looked up proudly.

"See? That wasn't so difficult was it Princess?"

Turning to one of the ASIO guards, his smile vanished. "You may slate her for execution when ready."

TJP looked up in shock. "What?!!"

Grand Moff PoT turned around induldgently. "Oh come now: The dockland queues are too long for an effective demonstration, but don't worry: Lord Vader is dealing with your stadium soon enough."

Turning around to leave, The Imperial Labor official laughed maniacally, the door closing behind him.

"Soon the Jedi Princess will be dead, and the Docklands one of us."

TAG: TJP, anyone else.
  17. DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Still Tewji

The Giant Hairy Mulleted man drove through the inner city of Melbourne, then as he was driving along with his chicken salad in hand. The Lovable primatishly developped human turn to see an old man sitting next to him. The man said to him one thing, "Hello, I'm lost can you take me to this game?" Holding up a ticket to the MCG game.

Tewji quickly stole the ticket and sped of to the MSG.
  18. the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Collingwood as the rebels against the Empire of the AFL

Threepio: We're doomed.
  19. lordvaderFF Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Chris Vader stands in the ruins of the Docklands

An Melbourne Storm Trooper runs up to him.

"Sir....The plans are not in this stadium...several trams were seen leaving the venue, she must have hidden the plans in one of them."

Send your Hooker down to retreave them Commander, the Trams can't have gone very far.

Chris Vader points to the line of 5 trams banked up at the traffic light
  20. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight

star 5
    Bring back Rene Kink and the Collingwood team of champions
  21. DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Tewji

Tewji aproaches the MCG, as he draws closer he is suddenly mind washed to enter the place by the tempations of beer, pie and Football. So he drives in with the Ticket that the Oldy Bum had given him.

ASIO Agents walked into the car park, Tewji Looked into the back seat to see a giant Mass of Illegal drugs in the back of the car. Quickly stuffing the drugs into the glove compartment he mubbled through his Chicken salad to the ASIO Agents.

He got out of the car and went to get a beer, but before he could reach the Car Park's Doors he spotted a man going to open his car door. Running as fast as he could, Tewji picking up a crowbar on the way from nowhere, whacked the man over the head to see that the man was a Vallet parker. Shoving the man in the car he quickly swapped their clothes and shoved the man into a Dumpster.

Walking off again to the stadium center dressed as the Vallet parker, he heard something coming from his pocket. Soon I he found a tiny ear plug and put it in his ear. "Bob, why aren't you at your post? Bob Why aren't you responding." Tewjie Attemped to reply but his mouth was still full of Chicken Salad. He heard over the microphone, "Don't worry Bob we'll send down someone to replace your Microphone."

Tewji Paniced and ran to a door, quickly shoving it open he found himself staring at a woman of some time who is tied up and being forced to lissen too Hanson songs. Tewji Extremely upset by the Music threw the Crowbar at the CD Player then cut the ropes that held the woman.

TAG: TJP
  22. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight

star 5
    Buckley the last true and honorable Jedi, Carey the evil Sith bed swapper and Matthews as the evil Emperor and his out os state stormtroopers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.