main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Outcast/Academy Turnament

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by MASTER_XLL, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER_XLL

MASTER_XLL Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2003
    Hi all the idea of hosting turnys has floted around for a while. So lets get it going. Pm your friends have them post here list your games you have ak outcast or academy. List your connection and were looking for a good host for a Dedicated server to Id like name it fanforce Turnament server if we can. Spread the word lets try to get people together for this.

Master_xll
    jeff

2. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings MASTER_XLL,

I am interested and I think others in the Provo, Utah Fanforce will be interested as well.

I have both Outcast and Jedi Academy.

I may be able to provide a dedicated server on a fractional DS3 connection. I'll get back to you soon.

Later,

3. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    I will be there... You will see me as MadMex in the game. Post server information/name as soon as details are settled, ok?

4. -_Impact_-

-_Impact_- Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2003
    OK im from the Rebellion and i have oatcast abd i just got achedmy(it sucks). If u wanna play jk2 with me just get me on AIM. My sn is: HaN SoLo 4 YoU im in clan masters, that means we can use one of there servers or just play in any of the BWN servers...Those servers are force jump servers but they are moded so it is much better (no front kicks,no knock downs, kicks take about 10 life, life starts out way high but it is alot better than the regualr games) sooo cya lata

5. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everybody,

I have a dedicated Jedi Academy Multiplayer server up NOW! This server is running all the time, so feel free to connect and have a good time. Here's the info...

IP Address: 63.108.71.203
    Server port: 27090 (standard)

This server is not being published to the main Ravensoft serverlist at the current moment, so it should be easy to get on. The most likely time to see me on the server is in the evenings.

If you have any suggestions for server configs or mods, post or PM me.

Enjoy!

6. MASTER_XLL

MASTER_XLL Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2003
    Many thanks handy man/ ill see you there. im hooked on seige so well see what happens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.