1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:VIC Star wars party supplies?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by ANH_FAN, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANH_FAN Jedi Padawan

Hi All,

i'm near to this board (actually did have an old log-in from a few years ago...)

but wanted to know if anyone in Melbourne knew a good shop to buy some star wars themed party supplies? Decorations, posters, a live size darth vader etc etc LOL

so far have been pretty hard going...

thanks for any comments
  2. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Coles have Clone Wars hats, napkins & party baggies.

3. Dags Force Ghost

star 3
    They're not a common commodity around the place unless someone releases a whole batch of SW themed party things in one big spurt.

Sometime Toys 'R' US can be a good place to go, especially as they have a lot of TCW stuff there at the moment, but other than that modern SW party supplies may not exist in any great quantity so I wouldn't hold your breath.

If you're desperate you can consider eBay but for the sanity of collectors here, please don't buy vintage party stuff mint in packet and open them up to use :)
  4. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    :eek:

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo! :eek:
  5. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    I was going to say that too. Wanna borrow my discount card? :p

I'd try lombards on Mt ALexander Rd (I don't where you live so don't know if that's close. I think there's another one.)

The only other big party supply place i know is opposite Vic Market- the side that has the toilets and ATM's. You could try there??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.