Star Wars Persona

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by JarusSarn, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Unlocked and bumped at Nat's request.
  2. Dark_Vilas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow. How I missed this thread for 51 months is beyond me....

Name - Tralmek
    Species - Mon Calamari
    Profession - Engineer & Medic
    Home Planet - Mon Calamari
    Weapons - Rifles
    Ships - SoroSuub Luxury Yacht, "Wanderhome"
    Droids - MSE Droid, "Puto"
    Appearance - A silver toned Mon Calamari who prefers the comfort of a simple pair of slacks, loose tunic, and a leather vest.
    Bio -

Tralmek was born an Imperial slave, but was freed from the Empire by Jarus Sarn. During his enslavement, Tralmek was put to work maintaining Imperial ships and developed an intuitive understanding of how they worked. His mechanical skills carried over to the biological as he learned to tend to his and other workers' wounds when necessary.

Sarn, then a member of CorSec, shot down a slave transport ship, freeing the slaves on board, including Tralmek. Tralmek has an intense dislike of all humans, considering them at best a race of savage butchers, unpredictable and cruel. He has grown to trust Sarn and even considers him a friend. Tralmek and Sarn roam the galaxy together and work closely to keep Sarn's ship in top condition. Despite having a human as his closest friend, Tralmek refuses to associate with most other humans. Imperial or Rebel, Tralmek refuses to ally with any galactic power, for it's just going to be one human regime or another.

Tralmek looks forward to the day when he can return to his home planet a freed being, but in the meantime makes his home amongst the stars. He maintains a house in a remote area of Talus where he can safely retreat from contact with humanity and work on his engineering and medical pursuits.

Name - Lilo Hammons
    Species - Human
    Profession - Entertainer
    Home Planet - Kalthar
    Weapons - Pistols
    Ships - none preferred
    Droids - R3-21, an advanced R3 unit capable of musical accompaniment
    Appearance - Short, blond, & tan. Usually fully equipped with a welcoming grin and an instrument of some kind. Prefers the comfort of pantaloons to anything else.
    Bio -
    Liloman Hamblin is the son of Imperial Senator, Riq Hamblin. Raised to follow in his father's footsteps, Liloman learned the ins and outs of politics, often serving as his father's emissary to various diplomats on his home planet and making frequent trips to Coruscant to assist during particularly grueling senate sessions.

When he was seventeen, Lilo became disillusioned with the Empire and began to covertly work against the galactic government from his privileged position. He found a sympathetic friend in the daughter of the planet's Prime Minister. Together they planned a symbolic act of disobedience by planting charges at the base of the Emperor's statue in the capital city on Empire Day. Underestimating the Imperial response, they were forced to flee the planet. Lilo was smuggled away by Rebel operative, Bria Tharen while separate arrangements were made for his co-conspirator. Unfortunately, she was caught before she could flee the planet and was executed for treason despite protests from the Prime Minister.

Lilo retreated to Tatooine, as far away from Imperial Center as he could imagine, alone in the grief that came with losing both his lover and unborn child. Channeling the grief he learned the arts of music and dance and took the stage name Lilo Hammons, confident he could slip away from any further Imperial crackdowns--after all, what self-respecting Imperial really pays attention to the male entertainers in the cantina?

Lilo continues his career as an entertainer and uses the constant travel involved to cover his continuing work against the Empire.
  3. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't even remember this Thread.
    When I first started reading it from the beginning, I was trying to figure out who were all these girls that were Posting, and what the Hell happenned to them?!??
    Then I realized that they were all Nat. You and your socks...

I think that I'm going to make this a basis for my RPG character:

Name -Prowler (it's a handle, but not because he's at all stealthy. It's just a name)
    Species -Humanoid (the casual observer can determine nothing else)
    Profession -maybe he's a Bounty Hunter, maybe he's not...
    Home Planet -Unknown
    Weapons -Two small blaster pistols, various "detonators" (thermal and otherwise), and a small pointy object. Occassionally he'll "acquire" an E-11 blaster.
    Ships -whatever he's a passenger on, or has commandeered.
    Droids -a small collection of surveilance-bots with no real personality.
    Appearance -His face is coverred by a white & black "Kobuki" style mask with a vertical red "scar" on the right side. He typically wears some kind of unspectacular coverall/jumpsuit/flightsuit and various unassuming cloaks of different styles and colors, depending upon the environment.

Bio -He has no known affiliates other than those whom he is in direct contact with at a particular moment. Obviously he must have some kind of connections, as he is never broke and can usually acquire whatever he feels he needs at any given time.

He can pilot most vehicles, but preffers to be a passenger due to an extremely messy past experience as a pilot.

He has enough engineering experience to keep most ships chugging along, but is not profficient at it.

He has no known formal combat training, but tends to court a bizzare kind of speed, reflex, and dexterity that makes him dangerous enough to embarrass most Wookies. (think Jack Burton from "Big Trouble In Little China", only smarter)

He is extremely profficient with most forms of ordnance.

If (big IF) he has any "force" ability, it is the most minor, niggling little thing. More of a simple little influence, really...
    [face_devil]

4. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Darth_Nychus Jedi Knight

Name - Loran Barac'Kor
    Species - Gen Dai
    Profession - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary
    Home Planet - Unknown
    Weapons - Blasters of all types, Vibro weapons (including douple bladed glaive), Lightsaber Pike, Various grenades and detonators.
    Ships - VT-49 Decimator
    Droids - 1 R2 astromech, 2 PG-5 gunnery droids, 4 HK-50 Droids, 1 Chiba DR-10 protocol droid (with popout blaster)
    Appearance - Tall, Dark Grey armor in Mandalorian style (as he was accepted into a Mandalorian Clan)
    Bio - Early in the Clone Wars he was utilized as a unit commander for a unit of Null ARC Troopers. Later he was accepted into the Imperial academy as an instructor for special operations troopers as well as a survival expert. THen he went on to be trained as one of the Soverign Bodyguard in which he served faithfully for several years and was given a Honorable discharge for meritous duty. From there he went on to work as a bounty hunter and a mercenary. His training with the soverign bodyguards keeping his mind from deteriorating with age because of the meditation and the force training recieved. It is unknown how long he will persue any form of work but for the forseeable future he is going strong.
  6. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Please forgive me for being nitpicky but there was only one unit of null ARCs in the GAR. And they answered to no one but Kal'buir.

(unless you are just enjoying your own version of EU)
  7. Shakkaziveri Jedi Padawan

Name: Shakka'ziveri
    Birthdate: Melona 5, 24 BBY
    Race: Tolian
    Species: Twi'lek
    Affiliation: Whomever is paying me
    Current Location: Undisclosed
    Hair: N/A
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 145lbs
    Appearence: Scar on left side of face above eye and extending onto her tchun, long scar across left shoulder and down left arm, scar across right abdomen, and scar on inner right leg just above ankle.
    [image=http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii90/NataLekku/RolePlaying/shakkaziveri.jpg]
    Weapon(s): Stealth-2VX, Lyaer'tsa, E-11, DL-44
    Quick Bio:
    [footage from an unaired holonet public opinion clip]
    Reporter: Can you tell us your name and a little bit about yourself.
    Me: My name is Shakka'ziveri. I am a Tolian Twi'lek of the Sesk'ryvak caste. Let me start off by explaining to you how I received my scars. I'm not sure how much you know about Rylothian culture, so please just humor me if I mention things you already know. [The reporter rolls her eyes at this comment while the orange Twi'lek continues on.] The Sesk'ryvak is the warrior caste on Ryloth. Unfortunately, it is also a very poor caste. Families in this caste are often subjected to Vassij'ra - the custom of selling first born daughters into slavery to ensure the family's survival. [The reporter opens her mouth to interrupt, but Shakka'ziveri continues to rattle on.] I am the second born of my parents and the first girl. When news of slave traders preparing to visit my clan arrived, my brother, Yunedzi'veri, had a plan. The night before I was to be sold to the traders my brother, with the help of several friends, inflicted multiple injuries upon me with his lyaer'tsa. Thankfully, the weapon was not powered up at the time. The goal he had in mind was to make me undesirable for trade and he was successful. An allergy to bacta meant that the wounds would take a considerable amount of time to heal. The slavers wanted nothing to do with injured property and refused to purchase me. I am indebted to my brother for saving me from a life of enslavement.
    Reporter: You mean you do not harbor ill will towards your brother for giving you those scars?
    Me: I did for many years. During which time I was afraid of him. It was only when I really understood why he did it that I was able to forgive him.
    Reporter: I see. Can you tell us what your occupation is?
    Me: Soldier for hire.
    Reporter: What made you decide to become a soldier?
    Me: As I said before I am Sesk'ryvak. To be a warrior is in my blood.
    Reporter: So being Sesk'ryvak is the only reason you fight?
    Me: No.
    Reporter: And your other reasons are?
    Me: My own.
    Reporter: I see. What is your take on the Empire's apparent non-humanoid-phobia?
    Me: It does not concern me.
    Reporter: But you are a Twi'lek soldier! How does it not concern you?
    Me: The Empire may enlist whomever it wishes. There are plenty of others willing to hire my services. When the day comes that I am unable to find work because I am a Twi'lek I suppose I shall retire.
    Reporter: Very well. Thank you for your time. Excuse me, Senator! May I have a word with you?
    [The reporter is seen rushing off to catch one of the Senators the footage she just shot, entirely forgotten.]
    Behind the name: Shakka - means lightning, Yuned - means thunder, Ziveri - clan name means scorching
  8. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    I guess it's my turn to pony up.

Name - Corvalis Yt
    Species - Human
    Profession - Jedi of the Librarian's Assembly, formerly of the Order of the Silver Jedi
    Home Planet - Gall, one of the moons of Zhar, born 101 BBY.
    Weapons - Lightsaber, green blade
    Ships - Toscan 8-Q, the only item left to him after his parents' death in 35 BBY.
    Droids - none
    Appearance - An older, and weary looking man. Time has taken it's toll, and it can't be hidden. Brown hair that is beginning to turn silver, wrinkles strating to form around the eyes, and many signs of travel and battle show upon this man.
    Bio - Corvalis was raised in the Jedi Order from a young age. He rose through the ranks slowly, as his connection with the force was initially weak. He was assigned as a Padawan to Jedi Master Bodo Baas, to study ways to improve his connection with the Force. Together the two studied several ways to increase his connection to the Force, but to no avail, and eventually Corvalis was sent to join the Order of the Silver Jedi, as an increased connection with the Force was a new focus for the group. Corvalis spent many years under the Order's tutlegde, and eventually found a way to increase his connection to be on-par with others within the Order. A slight side-effect was noted by the Order, the improved connection to the Force granted Corvalis an extended life and caused him to age slower than normal humans.

Shortly after increasing his connection, he was sent back to the Jedi Temple to undergo the trials to attain Knighthood. He was successful, and decided to return to the Order of Silver Jedi, to continue his studies. Just before Tel Angor's final experiment, Corvalis had a falling out with the Jedi Knight, over what the dangers of increasing the connection with the Force, and Corvalis petitioned the Jedi Council to return to the Temple and join the Librarian's Assembly. The Council granted his request in 84 BBY, and he spent the majority of his time there, until the Great Jedi Purge in 19 BBY. Corvalis is listed as one of the many Jedi killed during the raid on the Jedi temple.
  9. Darth_Nychus Jedi Knight

Didn't know what else to call them. If you could make a suggestion I'd be more than happy to run with it (if it makes sense of course).
  10. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Darth_Nychus, I really should have just kept my trap shut, sorry. Your persona is yours to describe and explore any way you see fit. I'm very familiar with the Nulls, ARCs and RCs, so I commented. Sometime when we're at a meeting together, maybe we can chat about it.
  11. Darth_Nychus Jedi Knight

IF I can ever make a meeting sure thing. My schedule as a Security Officer usually keeps me out of the loop so to speak. As for the Nulls and Arcs I wasn't speaking of a large contingent either possibly only a small fireteam or squad (personae wise I'm not greedy :) I just like to take it a little out to the left) A friend and I are trying to start a Mandolorian contingent associated with the Cantina as well. Mandos are well suited to all manner of fanbased things and RP. As youall might well be versed Mandalorian clan status is not a racial thing much as cultural so the racial stock of the character really is of no consequence to the status as a Mandalorian Clansman. The Mandoade didnt get wiped out, we dispersed to regroup later.
  12. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    I agree.
    Have you been to the Mandalorian Merc's site? They have some great resources.

Also, read all of Karen Traviss's books. She has really fleshed out the Mandalorians.

Kadi, ad'ika.
  13. Darth_Nychus Jedi Knight

I hthink I have that site book marked. I definately have to look into those books too.
  14. Kyrbes Jedi Padawan

[image=http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii90/NataLekku/RolePlaying/kyrbesskullRC5193.jpg]

Name: RC-5193
    Nickname: Kyr'bes pronounced "KEER-bez" (Basic: Skull)
    Species: Human Clone
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Height: 1.8 meters (6 feet)
    Weight: 84 kilograms (185 lbs)
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Tan
    Handedness: Ambi
    Identifying Attributes: 3 tattoos: face - mythosaur skull, neck - Kyr'bes (written in Mando'a alphabet), encircling left bicep - Haat [mini mythosaur skull] Ijaa [mini mythosaur skull] Haa'it [mini mythosaur skull]
    [image=http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii90/NataLekku/RolePlaying/HaatIjaaHaait.jpg]
    Affiliation: Grand Army of the Republic
    Personality: Curious
    Weapons: Standard Issue Blaster Rifle & Small Retractable Vibroblade
    Starship: Anything I am assigned to pilot.
    Force Sensitivity: None
    Biography: I was "born" shortly after my genetic donor, I guess you could call him my father, was murdered. Raised along side my brothers I have been trained in various forms of combat. I am most proficient with rifles and my trusty vibroblade. The long necks observed much of my training which I received mainly from Mandalorian warriors. My skill set became apparent early on in the training as my interests lie more in the slicing arena than melee combat. Now don't get me wrong, I can still handle myself in a fight - I just come out of it pretty beat up as well. During my slicing sessions I have been able to figure out more about the culture of my people. They are my people despite what you say - I am a clone, but I am also human. From what I've read the Mandalorian culture would have no problem accepting me as one of their own despite any controversy over how I came to be in this universe. Trying to find my place in a sea of walking mirrors I have etched out my identity. The identification given me is RC-5193 and the name I have chosen for myself is Kyr'bes - for those of you unaware that is Mando'a for Skull. The name is apt given the tattoos my face and neck bear. The long necks weren't happy when they discovered my expression of self. In fact, I'm sure if I wasn't needed so badly (clones take time to grow and my growth is accelerated more than they would like as is), well, lets just say I would be "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la." [Not gone, merely marching far away.] - a nice way to say dead. So that's me. One of the million of clones created to defend the galaxy and who just happens to be obsessed with anything Mando.
    Military History: Lifetime training for military service. I was created for the military life. I've just been assigned my first mission.
  15. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Awesome persona.

Also, you are a profile junkie.
  16. Kyrbes Jedi Padawan

Thank you! And yes, yes I am.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.