main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Star Wars Personality TEST!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lady_Lucas, Sep 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    For my Canadian friends,
    This is a really cool site. Just click on link and take your Star Wars personality test! Then post your results! I think we all would like to see what Star Wars characters are similar to you! :)

outofservice.com/starwars/

2. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Here are my results, you can post them like this, LL:

openess, high (84 percentile)
    -----------------------------
    Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.
    (High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex)

conscientious,very high (95 percentile)
    --------------------------------------
    Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.( High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful)

extroversion,very high (97 percentile)
    ----------------------------------------
    Lando Calrissian -- An energetic, sociable man. He is adventure seeking, talkative, and socially skilled.( High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative)

agreeableness,low (32 percentile) [face_shocked] that can't be true! ;)
    ----------------------------------------
    Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.(Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.)

neuroticism,low (18 percentile)
    ------------------------------------
    Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).(Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.)

3. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Openness - Very low (12 percentile)
    Admiral Ackbar -- When Admiral Ackbar engages in battle, he does so by the book. His tactics are generally conservative preferring to avoid creative, risky, or novel plans except in rare circumstances.
    Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Conscientious - Low (21 percentile)
    Admiral Ozzel -- A generally conscientious soldier who is susceptible to occasional lapses & blunders, such as the mistake he made at the beginning of the imperial assault on the rebel base at Hoth.
    Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent. - screw you too, test

Extraversion - Low (18 percentile)
    Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence
    Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

Agreeableness - Very low (1 pecentile) - Holy sithspit!
    Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.
    Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Neurotism - Low (27 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.
    Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

4. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Is that really your results.. [face_shocked]
    You are on the side of the Empire I knew it!!!!!!!! ;) Just teasing! 8-}
    Well your strong points are being secure calm and relaxed. That's good! :)

5. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Yes, that's them. To be honest, I knew Agreeableness would be low, but not that low. Also, I think I'm a bit more conscientious than that. Openness is also low. Just because I'm not artistic and have no interest in art does not mean that I'm not willing to try new things. Extraversion is a bit misleading. When I first meet people, I'm usually very quiet. However, once I get comfortable, there's no shutting me up.

Someone once told me that I don't care about others, and I told him he's wrong, so let's just keep that agreeableness score between the two of us, eh? ;)

6. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Yoda 84% -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways. High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex.

Admiral Ackbar 89% -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He's an individual who can be relied upon. High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful.

Luke Skywalker 64% -- An ambitious, energetic, and adventuresome young man. He longs to leave the slow paced, lonely life on Tattooine. High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative.

Obi-Wan Kenobi 90% -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man. High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous.

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace). Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

7. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Awwww your a nice guy YJN. You make a good RSA with those marks!
    Hey we scored similar except I am a little bit meaner than you YJN... [face_devil] [face_laugh]
    Must be the red hair.

8. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Boba Fett must change his hair colour in the next movie... ;)

I know he prefers red heads (ROTJ Special Edition, Rystall). *good choice Fett

9. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    very high (90 percentile)

Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex;

very high (97 percentile)

Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful;

low (27 percentile)

"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

very low (14 percentile) :_|

Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

high (71 percentile)

C-3P0 -- This fussy droid is generally anxious and nervous with a constitution that often seems unsuitable for the danger in which it finds itself.

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying;

This test doesn't like me very much . . .

10. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    YJN: [face_laugh]

The Stand_M. : You have to look at your good points, you are wise and responsable! That's great! :)

11. vaderdude_3

vaderdude_3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    Here's mine.

You: neither high nor low (41 percentile)
    Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You: neither high nor low (58 percentile)
    Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You: neither high nor low (53 percentile)
    Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You: neither high nor low (50 percentile)
    Darth vader/Anakin Skywalker -- This character truly belongs in the middle of the agreeableness dimension, representing both good and evil. On one hand a kind and warm, on the other hand, evil & ruthless.

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You: neither high nor low (55 percentile)
    Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

12. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    openess,neither high nor low (53 percentile)Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

conscientious,high (79 percentile)
    Mon Mothma
    -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting. High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

extroversion,neither high nor low (37 percentile)"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself. High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

agreeableness,low (27 percentile)
    Boba Fett
    -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.
    Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. [face_devil] :)

neuroticism,low (27 percentile)
    R2-D2
    -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.
    Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

13. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Weeeee! This is fun :)

Openness very high (93 %)

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Conscientious high (79%)

Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

Extraversion high (83 %)

Lando Calrissian -- An energetic, sociable man. He is adventure seeking, talkative, and socially skilled.
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

Agreeableness very high (87 %)

Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man. (*aside, he's good alright!*)
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Neuroticism very low (9 %)

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

14. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    You: very high (88 percentile)

Admiral Ozzel -- A generally conscientious soldier who is susceptible to occasional lapses & blunders, such as the mistake he made at the beginning of the imperial assault on the rebel base at Hoth.

You: neither high nor low (42 percentile)
    Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

You: neither high nor low (57 percentile)
    Darth vader/Anakin Skywalker -- This character truly belongs in the middle of the agreeableness dimension, representing both good and evil. On one hand a kind and warm, on the other hand, evil & ruthless.

You: neither high nor low (55 percentile)
    Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

;)

15. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    You: neither high nor low (47 percentile)
    Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

You: high (83 percentile)
    Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

You: neither high nor low (53 percentile)

You: high (79 percentile)
    Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

You: low (22 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

16. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Yeah this test is really cool!

Qui-Gon... Luvvvv [face_love] your traits!
    (that's my hubbie)

Vader D. you are very stable since most of your traits are not too extreme!

Kit, you are super wise!

Primrodo, ultra responsible, that's good!

And Lelila overall you are just a super sweet person! :)

Keep up the results, I'd like to see more Star Wars characters!

17. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    kriff. didn't save my test. i think i was like 87% Yoda and 64% Qui-gonn.

18. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    Openness - high (70 percentile)
    Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

Conscientious - very low (8 percentile)
    Han Solo -- This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.

Agreeableness - neither high nor low (57 percentile)

Neuroticism - high (80 percentile)
    C-3P0 -- This fussy droid is generally anxious and nervous with a constitution that often seems unsuitable for the danger in which it finds itself.

?[face_plain]

19. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    I still don't understand how I could have gotten 1 on agreeableness. It's gotta be rigged.

20. legoman

legoman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 14, 2002
    very low (4 percentile)
    openess

C-3PO -- This droid versed in political protocol of thousands of cultures is governed by rules and prefers not to meddle with the ways and traditions of his hosts.

high (83 percentile)
    conscientious

neither high nor low (42 percentile)
    extroversoin

high (69 percentile)
    agreeableness

Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

very low (3 percentile)
    neuroticism

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

21. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Nice marks legoman and Cranie!

Admiral I promise its not rigged! Do you ever find yourself in "unagreeable" situations? ;) :D

22. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    My results:

Openness neither high nor low (47 percentile)

Conscentious high (69 percentile)

Mon Mothma
    -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful

Extraversion very low (5 percentile) ..........this is pathetic!

Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

Agreeableness high (69 percentile)

Qui-Gon Jinn
    -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous

Neuroticism neither high nor low (43 percentile)

Chewbacca
    -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

23. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    I've already taken that stupid test!

24. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Darthbabe you should post your results for the Canadians!

Marianne you are a nice and responsible person! Great combination!

25. space_dragon

space_dragon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Let's see if I understand the results correctly. I'm an Ice Ewok mercenary who loves to be thorough in his job while wearing buns as hair style. Interesting to say the least.

Openness high (76 percentile)

Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

Conscentious very high (86 percentile)

Extraversion very low (9 percentile)

Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

Agreeableness low (27 percentile)

Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.

Neuroticism very low (2 percentile)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.