main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Petition for an Episode II

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by jediastur, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediastur

jediastur Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    To: George Lucas and Lucasfilm
    I love Star Wars and I really enjoyed Episode II, but unfortunately there are many interesting scenes which have been cut out of the final theatrical version of the new episode. Therefore I started this petition which is certainly in the interest of every Star Wars fan.

This petition is no offense against the creator of the great Star Wars Saga. It?s rather an appeal to Lucasfilm and of course to George Lucas to offer all the devoted Star Wars fans around the world an "Extended Version" of "Attack of the Clones" on the upcoming DVD, instead of putting the deleted scenes on a Bonus-Disc. We are also longing for a much more longer Episode III instead of the usual 130+ minutes which are typical for the other Star Wars movies. I think you agree with me that we really would love to see a longer Star Wars movie, especially when it?s the last one.
    A Star Wars movie never can be long enough.

So I want all the fans out there to sign this petition to ask George Lucas and Lucasfilm to take this request into consideration when they plan the Episode II DVD and the next Star Wars installment.

For this reason I will contact forums, Star Wars web pages and many other constitutions to get as much support as possible for this petition. Not only to get a lot of signatures, but to get a signature from almost every single Star Wars fan.

But I need your help.

Please tell everyone about it. Your family, your friends and every other person that you can turn into a Star Wars fan.

Just everyone should sign this petition!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/DDY/petition.html

Saludos of Spain

que la fuerza os acompañe

Edit: What Nwalme said. :)

2. JediMaster1125

JediMaster1125 Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2002
    sorry nevermind

3. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
Thread Status: