main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Pewter - Royal Selangor

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Mar 15, 2016.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    From Rebelscum:

n collaboration with The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia, Royal Selangor has launched a collection to commemorate STAR WARS, one of the most successful movie franchises of all time and a worldwide popular culture phenomenon.

“Star Wars has made a huge cultural impact on at least two generations of moviegoers. It is an honour to be working with Disney Southeast Asia to immortalise the characters from this incredible franchise,” says Yong Yoon Li, Executive Director of Royal Selangor International.

Click through to see some pics and a link to the Royal Selangor website. I like the look of Boba Fett. I have old pewter figures of both Fetts produced by Rawcliffe but this one looks nicer. It might be on my shopping list. A note for UK folks - check Amazon UK for these. The Marketplace has the Fett and I have a gift certificate balance..might have to do it...

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    So I bought the Fett and the post lady delivered it today. This is pretty nice. The figure is about 6 inches tall (including the base) and looks great on display. I'd hoped to see it at FP last week but they only had the tumblers. Those looked OK but didn't really appeal. I'd be tempted if they also do a Jango figure though.