main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Planet (Forums)

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by KudarMubat15, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KudarMubat15

KudarMubat15 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 18, 2005
    Please join my great Star Wars forum, Star Wars Planet! It is a great site where you can discuss anything Star Wars. We have fun forum games, and a nice, friendly community!

The skin was created by me, and no, it was not inspired by this skin. I designed the skin without even thinking of this site once... The skins are similar, but very, very different. So don't let that thought cross your mind... The other images in the skin were made by me as well, but we need new buttons... So don't worry, that will be fixed soon.
    The majority of our Star Wars emotians were made by our staff member, DJ Robman.

See what members have said about Star wars Planet...

"I found the style here very attractive. Whoever created it, congradulations. It's one of the best styles I have ever seen for invisionfree." ~Darklink

"I think my Favorite thing about this site is that It's Alive." ~Cardmaster.1

"It's a great place to come and talk about Star Wars. :D " ~Kodaprn

"This site is brilliant, the skin is unique, and the members are spectacular." ~Gage Precious

We have gotten reveiws on various support forums too. Some of them are very popular in the InvisionFree community.......

Our latest rating at the InvisionFree Skin Zone was a 7/10, and at another large site called BGStyles, we got an 8/10. For a site the size of Star Wars Planet, that is hard to do.

All we need is more members and more activity, and it will become a great site! Please join STAR WARS PLANET!

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I like the layout and design - best of luck with the site! :D

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    That is a great banner! The best one I have seen for an IF forum. :)

4. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Sorry for the double post in this thread, but I just thought I would up it so more people can see. I just registered yesterday, and have been posting. THe banner is very attractive and makes me want to stay. :p Others should give it a try.

5. starjedi9045

starjedi9045 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    Its amazing...

6. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    "Skin and images were made by KudarMubat15 and are copyright of Star Wars Planet"

I hate to burst your bubble, but anything that has to do with Star Wars is copyright LucasFilm, Ltd. You could get into a lot of trouble if LucasFilm saw that because they will assume that you are trying to say you own it, which you do not.

7. KudarMubat15

KudarMubat15 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 18, 2005
    Sorry, I'll have to modify that a bit...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.