main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX STAR WARS PLAYSKOOL

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DECO_DROID, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DECO_DROID

DECO_DROID Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    okay, we don't have any kids yet, but i am looking for the star wars playskool sets for the future deco droid jr. has anyone seen them lately??? i saw them at kb back in april and thought i'd buy them at wal-mart cheaper, and i haven't seen them since. now they're coming out with a millenium falcon (!!!) and i may have to buy one for myself and one for the future kiddo! so if anyone has these sets or has seen them lately, please give some coordinates! thanks!

2. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    The last time I was in Houston, I found all of the sets at FAO Shwartz. They seemed to have plenty, but beware of thier inflated prices.

Big Chris

3. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    Same problem here. about two weeks ago we finally found a set for Bebo Jr. at KB toys. They told us they are licensed to sell certain ones and WM is licensed for certain ones. However I haven't been to FAO in quite a while.

4. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I found them at the Baybrook Target this past week.

5. Darthmusic

Darthmusic Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    KB Toys at Baybrook Mall had the Falcon Friday.

6. ChewbaccasRevenge

ChewbaccasRevenge Jedi Master

May 19, 2002

Not that long ago we found a bunch at the Auchan's near the beltway.

7. mikel_antilles

mikel_antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    Last ones I saw were at the KB Toys in the Woodlands mall.

8. DECO_DROID

Mar 13, 2002
    thanks to everyone for your responses! it seems the north side (where i am) is not the place to look. i'm sure i will be able to find them all with your suggestions. now, am i the only one buying these that doesn't have kids yet???

9. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    I remember seeing a couple sets at the KB toys in willowbrook mall about a month ago, I really haven't been back since...

And no your not the only one buying them who doesn't have kids, i'm still a kid!

10. Darthmusic

Apr 25, 2002
    Don't feel bad I'm 26 and I think they are great. The Ewok and Hoth scenes are really great. The falcon has to be the best one in my opinion. The Willowbrook Mall KB hasn't had anything in about a month. I've been checking every couple of days bc I'm trying to find the Millenium Falcon.

11. DECO_DROID

Mar 13, 2002
    well i finally found all the playskool sets, except for the falcon. i've been from baybrook to the galleria kb to pick up every set. when i do find the falcon, i think i'm going to have to get two because they are just the best!
    btw, i asked one girl at kb why they didn't have very many of these sets in their shipment, and she just said they're fairly new and they just want to make sure the sets will sell. huh??? that must be their standard reply since they must know how hard these are to find - i don't think tru even stocks them!
    my next hunt will be for the lego rebel blockade runner!!! anyone have one?

12. AlexiAlexander

AlexiAlexander Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm glad you found them. they are really cute the only reason they would have trouble selling them because the are awfully expensive for poor college students like me.

13. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I agree. They're awesome, but they are not cheap. There are greater things for me to spend my money on.

14. DECO_DROID

Mar 13, 2002
    you are so right, queenie.
    i mean, star wars lego sets are
    a greater deal by far...

uh,... that IS what you were talking about, right...queenie? 43 star wars lego sets - not enough! right!?

i need more shelf space...

15. Darthmusic

Apr 25, 2002
    I found the Millenium Falcon at KB at Willowbrook yesterday along with the Arena set. There were two left yesterday afternoon. THe Falcon is so great plus the cool little figures. I just have to not eat for a while now.:)
    I haven't seen a blockade runner since the prices started dropping. Especially after they were dropped down the 50 bucks a week ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.