main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Plug and Play

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by MARCX, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARCX

MARCX Jedi Master

Apr 5, 2005
    Anyone get this yet? I saw it today --its one of theose 5 in 1 games that hook right up to the tv--the controller looks like Vader.

I have 2 questions...

Is it any good?

And are the games full of ROTS spoilers?

2. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    It's not horrible :)
    And if you've looked at the new toys that came out, there isn't anything more spoilerish than what you've seen.
    The games are sorta like mini-games you might find in a nintendo game. They're not awesome, but they're fun. And the controller keeps a Top 10 for each game. I think it'd be fun with a few friends over and seeing who can do best.

3. darth_melvin

darth_melvin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2002
    I saw this in the store and was curious. So are all the games original? (i.e. never been on any other system?). Are the graphics comparable to Super Nintendo, or more like N64? (16 bit? and all that)

4. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    They are mostly original. Been awhile since I played my SNES but I'd say they graphics are around that level or even GBA.
    The games are:
    Coruscant Attack: 2d top-down fly around and shoot stuff
    Droid Invasion: Obi must defeat battle droids by deflecting shots with his saber. My favorite so far as you need some strategy.
    Utapau Chase: Help Obi chase down Grievous in a top-down "driving" game. Very easy game, had to kill myself 9 times to end it.
    Gunship Battle: Fly a Republic Gunship and transport clones to the enemy base while blasting Sep ships and droids. Kinda like the game Choplifter.
    Grievous Onslught: Help Anakin fight through lots of droids on a Sep battleship. Prob my 2nd favorite.

5. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    They look kind of interesting and I am tempted. They look kind of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.