main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Star Wars Pocketmodels Tourney Sunday August 10th!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Starkiller77, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller77

Starkiller77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2005
    I'm running a Star Wars Pocketmodels tourney this Sunday, 11:30am - ? at the Sentry Box. We had 5 players last time and hopefully can get even more this week. With a couple new players it is the perfect time to come and check out the game. Can Cam do it again???

The game is really fun and easy to learn. Even if you haven't played, come out to take a look, and I can show you how to play as well. Here is a really nice site with pics of the cards and ships (in the Gallery).

Entry fee is $5, all of which is given back as gift certificates to the top 2 or 3 (depending on how many people show up). Also, all entrants will get 1 EXCLUSIVE Ground Assault Alternate Foil card, all new people will get another 1, and depending on how many people show up I may give away more (there are 7 different ones).

If you want to pick some up and play, I recommend getting one of the theme decks, and 2 booster packs. That will give you more than enough for a fleet, and a LOT of great stuff to play (it would cost about $22).

If you are interested, or have any questions, PM me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.