Abq Star Wars Postage Stamps photo op

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JaceMardu, Mar 16, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was contacted about the new Star Wars postage stamps through the Rebel Legion.

The photographer is in Denver and is looking for local groups to be models. I passed along his info to the PR officer of the Mountain Garrison. I haven't got much info back on what exactly he needs but he did send me this:

http://www.uspsjedimaster.com/teaser/index.html

So keep a watch out for more info on what they need. I'll post it here as soon as I get any.

2. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Word is that there are 400 mailboxes deco'ed up as R2 around the nation. I haven't heard whether or not we'll be getting any here in Albuquerque. I would think so seeing as we're the most populous city in New Mexico - but I've heard that Santa Fe might be getting one. Or already got one. Dunno about this, though...
  3. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    Just got an email from a friend saying that only Roswell and Santa Fe are getting them. I hope this isn't true.:oops:
  4. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    That's what the official site was saying.

I've been trying to find a phone number to contact the local Promotional/Marketing office to get word about Albuquerque, but can't find one. Dagnabbit.
  5. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    Here's a blurry pic of the stamp sheet that was unveiled today:

STAMPS!

I can't wait to lick 'em!!
  6. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    ^- Those are very cool. I'm hoping I'll be able to get my hands on a couple of packs. One to save and some others to actually use.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby