main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Star Wars Pre Saga Episode 1 "Mystery of the Sith" Choose your own Adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CodyMonKenobi, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Hey everyone, I have been thinking about this for a while and I have an idea for a story. I just am to chicken to write it my self. I will be looking for three writers to do this story, and maybe when I grow some balls I can geust write a section.

In this instalment of the saga Palapatine/Darth Sidious is the main charecter, we will see Qui Gon Jinn and a very very young Obi Wan Kenobi, a young Darth Maul along with some new charecters.

If any one is intrested in writing please send me a IM I will tell you what I have in mind. with having said all this I leave you now with your choices.

1) Rise of the Darkside

2) Mystery of the Sith

3) Cloud of Darkness

everyone vote and lets have some fun.

2. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    I like NO.2. so that is the one i am picking.

I hope that you thread will take off like the others have done, good luck CodyMonKenobi with your new thread.

3. Tegarend

Tegarend Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    #2 for me ... you've got my support for this thread at least.

4. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    1) 0 votes

2) 2 votes

3) 0 votes

Thanks guys, for your support. I think I have talked myself into writing but I will still want some help with the story, and with editing so again if anyone is intrested send me an IM. With the thoughts I have in my head it has a lot of potential I just hope I can bring it down on paper (so to speak)

5. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    I vote #2.
    I don't have more time to write anything else. Sorry.

Another comment, just for your own reference, not all people have IMs. I for one, do not. But then I live in the bloody Dark Ages and am lucky I have the computer and Internet at all.

6. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    you can send an IM right here on TF.N just click on that persons name and when you get to their profile up above it in the left hand corner it say's send and instant message FYI. ;)

As far as not having time to right that's okay I understand if you ever want to geust write though just let me know.

7. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    But that's PM. I use that all the time. I didn't know it was considered the same thing.

Anyway I'll keep that guest writing thing in mind.

8. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    #2, but no writing for me....

9. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    thats what I meant was PM :p also I forgot to put on there if any of you have your own title ideas fell free to submit them.

10. Luke_Groundtripper

Luke_Groundtripper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    I vote #2 as well, although all 3 make good SW titles.

11. QUI_GON_QUINN

QUI_GON_QUINN Jedi Master star 2

Mar 28, 2003
    #2 for me please.

I'll try and pop on as often as possible to have a read and vote. I'll not bother coming forward for a guest writing slot at the moment though as I'm kinda busy with Ep3!!! Although, when that finishes who knows what will happen!!!

Good Luck with this CodyMonKenobi.

12. Tegarend

Tegarend Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Sure I'll be your counter too, Cody mon.

#1 : 0 votes
    #2 : 6 votes
    #3 : 0 votes

13. imright87

imright87 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2003
    #2 sounds good for me

14. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Okay as of right now the writers of the story are Tegrend,Luke_Skytripper, Imright87, and myself if anyone else is intreasted in writing send me a PM.As soon as I have the rest of the opening scroll submissions I will post them.After we get started we will post on Monday, Wensday, Friday, and sometimes on the weekend (maybe)

the Winner is

Mystery of the Sith

15. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Hey Codymon, sorry I missed the vote. I doubt I'll be writing, I'm busy with Episode 1.5. Good luck with this. When I first started I didn't plan on writing at all, but then I started doing it and found I really liked it and I was pretty good. It's not that hard once you get started.

16. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Its okay, I should have left it open longer, but it looked pretty obvious which one was going to win.As soo as I get Loke_Groundtrippers opening scroll I will give you some more choices ;)

17. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I thought that NO.1 was going to win.

18. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    New scene at Episode 1.5. Go and see Dooku going to the dark side.

19. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I can not wait for the opening scroll, it should be good.

20. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    Yeah, Neil can't wait, but wait until he finds something better along the pike. Sorry if I shouldn't be saying this, if I'm being crude and out of line, but I think people ought to be warned.

21. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Okay, What the are you talking about tatooinewizard? If I did something you need to just come out and say it.

22. tatooinewizard

May 13, 2003
    You, Cody? No. I'm sorry I was unclear. I was talking about Neil. And I'm sorry if that was wrong. There was just a fic of mine he was reading and every other day or something he'd tell me he couldn't wait for more. Now he's ignoring it, even though I've updated it, because he's found better stories. I'm being a stupid freak for the millionth time. Sorry for the confusion and everything else.

23. Jedi_Rage

Jedi_Rage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    when is this gonna start?

24. Luke_Groundtripper

Luke_Groundtripper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    I held up the train here, but the opening scrolls should be here when Cody gets on.

25. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Okay everyone get ready to choose your adventure. Sorry it took so long for me to post today I over slept :p

cut to

20th Century Fox Logo

cut to

Lucas Film Logo

cut to

A long time ago in a Galaxy far far away...

Star Wars
    Episode 0.5
    Mystery of Sith

1)
    It is a time of rapid change in the Republic. Expansion towards the edges of the galaxy has brought forth great prosperity for the Core Worlds, but the Outer Rim has been stricken with poverty and corruption.

Two men determined to return balance back to the Republic now stand ready to change the course of galactic events forever. One is a Jedi Knight, defender of truth and justice. The other is a senator's aide, a cunning diplomat who is not what he seems.

This politician is en route to the desert world of Tatooine, where a secret meeting with the despicable Gardulla the Hutt will take place...

2)
    The galaxy has been at peace for a thousand years, with the Jedi as its guardians. The galactic Republic spans almost every inhabited system. All seems to be well in the galaxy.

But behind the scenes Internal corruption is growing. Many citizens wonder about the Republic?s economic stability and the Jedi?s ability to deal with crime lords such as Black Sun and the Hutts taking over planets.

In response to this, Chancellor Valorum has sent an emissary to the Trade Federation with the hope of forming an economic alliance to open new trade routes and boost the Republic?s floundering economy. But hidden in the shadows, there lurks the ever present and growing power of the sith?

3)
    It is a time of peace in the galaxy. Most advanced solar systems are represented in the great halls of the Galactic Republic Senate.

However with a dwindling economy many citizens worry about the stability of the republic, and the Jedi Order's ability to keep crime lords from taking over their planets.

In response to this, Chancellor Valorum has sent a senator well known for diplomacy to the system of Nemodia, the center of the Trade Federation, to offer them the senate's aid in establishing new trade routes?

lets start voting and everyone have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.