main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Star Wars Pre Saga Episode 1 "Mystery of the Sith" Choose your own Adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CodyMonKenobi, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    If you are not going to update the story here then you should lock it.

2. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    hey just unlocked this thread, I have been writing it over at Phatooine, however traffic has been slow and it is hard to do a CYOA without any readers. tell me what you thnk and I may move the story back.

3. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Move it back, Cody. I'll read it. Your story was one of the only things that might have drawn me back there. So now I don't have to worry.

4. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    here is an up to date version of the story.

20th Century Fox Logo

cut to

Lucas Film Logo

cut to

A long time ago in a Galaxy far far away...

Star Wars
    Episode 0.5
    Mystery of Sith

It is a time of rapid change in the Republic. Expansion towards the edges of the galaxy has brought forth great prosperity for the Core Worlds, but the Outer Rim has been stricken with poverty and corruption.

Two men determined to return balance back to the Republic now stand ready to change the course of galactic events forever. One is a Jedi Knight, defender of truth and justice. The other is a senator's aide, a cunning diplomat who is not what he seems.

This politician is en route to the desert world of Tatooine, where a secret meeting with the despicable Gardulla the Hutt will take place...

The camera pans right as we see a Sienar Class L1 transport (a smaller version of the Lambda class seen on RotJ) coming out of hyperspace and then orbiting the planet of Tatooine.

[Cut to]

Cockpit of the L1 transport

Aurra Sing walks through the door from the cockpit to the cargo hold.

Aurra Sing: Sir, Lord Malice insists that you contact him at once.

Palpatine: Very well, tell the captain not to begin his landing sequence until I send this transmission.

Aurra: Very well.

Aurra turns around and walks back toward the cockpit, and Palpatine begins to make his Transmission to Coruscant. A holographic image appears of a dark blue humanoid man wearing a black hood. Only the lower part of his face is revealed.

Palpatine: What is your bidding, my master?

Darth Malice: I have allowed you to dabble in politics/play the politician long enough, but I will not allow you to manipulate your way into senate. It is too risky. The jedi must not know of our existence.

Palpatine: I understand, my master.

Darth Malice: What are you doing on Tatooine?

Palpatine: Senator Stanimir has me here on a diplomatic mission. I assure you, Master, it won?t take long.

Darth Malice: Very well. Be mindful, I sense a disturbance in the Force. If I find out you are going against my command, I will not be very forgiving.

Palpatine: [bows before the image] Yes, Master.

The image fades away and Palpatine turns and sees Aurra standing behind him

Aurra: So what is your plan now? Do you think he knows?

Palpatine (scornful): My 'master' is stupid and naïve. The only way to overthrow the Jedi is to gain political power. Then we can destroy them. If he will not see this truth then he will meet his destiny.

Aurra: I don?t understand why you're going to Gardulla as a represenitive of the Republic. The only thing the Hutts hate worse then Politicians is the Jedi.

Palpatine: I am quite confident I can persuade her, if you can get me in.

Aurra: Oh don?t worry, I?ll get you in, but it?s going to be crowded today. There is a big pod race and Gardulla will be throwing a party.

Palpatine walks over to the comlink and presses the button on it.

Palpatine: [into the com link] You may begin your approach, Captain.

Voice from Comlink: Yes, sir.

[Cut to]

The transport ship enters the Atmosphere of Tatooine. As it proceeds, the bottom two wings begins to fold up in landing configuration.

[Cut]

CORUSCANT

The Camera weaves over Coruscant's skyline, before centering on the Pylon of the Jedi Temple.

[Cut]

CORUSCANT:INT JEDI TEMPLE Courtyard

We hear the sound of sparring Jedi. Lightsabers clatter against each other.

Walkway around the courtyard, one floor up. Two Jedi walk, observing the courtyard.

QUI-GON JINN: I feel it, master. It IS a time of change. But the change will not come from here. The Republic has become too conservative. I feel ... pulled ... to the Outer Rim.

DOOKU: The outer rim? They don't respect neither the Order nor the Republic there. It would be pointless to go to them for guidance.

QUI-GON JINN: Nevertheless, something is there. Change.

DOOKU: Change is not always for the good, my son. In time, you will learn

5. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    okay first vote critism is always welcome, so tell me what you think.

[Cut to] INT. Alexi?s Office

Alexi and Einar are seen talking when a beautiful young woman around the age of eighteen, with long blond hair, walks through the door.

Zam: You asked for me?

Alexi: Yes I did. I have a job for you, a very profitable one.

Zam: What Can I do for you?

Alexi: Senator Stanimir is on his way to Naboo, you must go meet him tell him you are a gift from, Senator Livius of Sullest. Try to get him to talk to you, and find out where Represenitive Palpatine is heading after he leaves Naboo.

Zam, listening intently just turns to walk away when suddenly she is stopped

Einar: Zam, he will have Jedi protectors be very careful.

Zam turns again and walks out the door.

Einar: I am going to prepare my team, Palpatine will not easily be brought down. I must also send word to Lord Malice

Einar bows before Alexi as he leaves the room.

[Cut to]

The camera fades and then shows a Landing platform with a Naboo Cruiser (like AOTC); Senator Stanimir is standing there with two Naboo guards waiting for his Jedi protection, when he sees the beautiful young woman.

Zam: Senator Stanimir?

Stanimir: Yes, what can I do for you

His guards step in front of him making sure she poses no threat to him.

Zam: I am a handmaiden, sent to you as a gift by Senator Livius. I am your humble servant. [Zam kneels before him]

As she sits before him one of the Naboo Guards, picks her up and begins to frisk her.` he is a dark Skinned man much like the Senator, and stands about 6ft tall

Guard: She?s clean

Stanimir: Thank you Captain, so what is your name young lady?

Zam: My name is Zam.

Stanimir is clearly attracted to the woman, but easily loses concentration when the Jedi arrive. As expected Jedi master?s Mace Windu and Count Dooku accompanied by Jedi Knight Telebo meet him at the platform.

Mace: We are ready to leave as soon as you are Senator.

Stanimir: Once again I want to thank you Master Windu.

Mace: We always have time to make peace.

Guard: I am Captain Alvero of her majesties royal guard; these Gungans are primitive but very dangerous, I am glad to have help protecting the senator for this meeting.

Stanimir: Shall we? [He motions toward the ship]

The three Jedi, Two Guards the Senator and his handmaiden all board the ship soon after it joins the busy Courasant traffic and heads toward space.

where do we go from here?

1)Aurra leaving Tatooine when she runs into someone from her past

2) Darth Malice and his New Young apprentice recieving an update from Einar

3) Continue with the Senator and his party as the meeting with Boss Nass is arranged

6. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    #1.

Also I think perhaps starting this story on a new thread might help with readership.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.