main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Star Wars (Pre Saga) Episode I Mystery of the Sith "Choose Your Own Adventure" Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CodyMonKenobi, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Hello every one, this story was acully already started long ago here on this thread, and I moved it to another website, but traffic is very slow there so I am moving back. New Readers New Thread and your choice. I am going to post what has happened so far and give you a vote. hope you enjoy the story.

20th Century Fox Logo

cut to

Lucas Film Logo

cut to

A long time ago in a Galaxy far far away...

Star Wars
    Episode 0.5
    Mystery of Sith

It is a time of rapid change in the Republic. Expansion towards the edges of the galaxy has brought forth great prosperity for the Core Worlds, but the Outer Rim has been stricken with poverty and corruption.

Two men determined to return balance back to the Republic now stand ready to change the course of galactic events forever. One is a Jedi Knight, defender of truth and justice. The other is a senator's aide, a cunning diplomat who is not what he seems.

This politician is en route to the desert world of Tatooine, where a secret meeting with the despicable Gardulla the Hutt will take place...

The camera pans right as we see a Sienar Class L1 transport (a smaller version of the Lambda class seen on RotJ) coming out of hyperspace and then orbiting the planet of Tatooine.

[Cut to]

Cockpit of the L1 transport

Aurra Sing walks through the door from the cockpit to the cargo hold.

Aurra Sing: Sir, Lord Malice insists that you contact him at once.

Palpatine: Very well, tell the captain not to begin his landing sequence until I send this transmission.

Aurra: Very well.

Aurra turns around and walks back toward the cockpit, and Palpatine begins to make his Transmission to Coruscant. A holographic image appears of a dark blue humanoid man wearing a black hood. Only the lower part of his face is revealed.

Palpatine: What is your bidding, my master?

Darth Malice: I have allowed you to dabble in politics/play the politician long enough, but I will not allow you to manipulate your way into senate. It is too risky. The jedi must not know of our existence.

Palpatine: I understand, my master.

Darth Malice: What are you doing on Tatooine?

Palpatine: Senator Stanimir has me here on a diplomatic mission. I assure you, Master, it won?t take long.

Darth Malice: Very well. Be mindful, I sense a disturbance in the Force. If I find out you are going against my command, I will not be very forgiving.

Palpatine: [bows before the image] Yes, Master.

The image fades away and Palpatine turns and sees Aurra standing behind him

Aurra: So what is your plan now? Do you think he knows?

Palpatine (scornful): My 'master' is stupid and naïve. The only way to overthrow the Jedi is to gain political power. Then we can destroy them. If he will not see this truth then he will meet his destiny.

Aurra: I don?t understand why you're going to Gardulla as a represenitive of the Republic. The only thing the Hutts hate worse then Politicians is the Jedi.

Palpatine: I am quite confident I can persuade her, if you can get me in.

Aurra: Oh don?t worry, I?ll get you in, but it?s going to be crowded today. There is a big pod race and Gardulla will be throwing a party.

Palpatine walks over to the comlink and presses the button on it.

Palpatine: [into the com link] You may begin your approach, Captain.

Voice from Comlink: Yes, sir.

[Cut to]

The transport ship enters the Atmosphere of Tatooine. As it proceeds, the bottom two wings begins to fold up in landing configuration.

[Cut]

CORUSCANT

The Camera weaves over Coruscant's skyline, before centering on the Pylon of the Jedi Temple.

[Cut]

CORUSCANT:INT JEDI TEMPLE Courtyard

We hear the sound of sparring Jedi. Lightsabers clatter against each other.

Walkway around the courtyard, one floor up. Two Jedi walk, observing the courtyard.

QUI-GON JINN: I feel it, master. It IS a time of change. But the change will not come from here. The Republic has become too conservative. I feel ... pulled ... to the Outer Rim.

DOOKU: The

2. TurnedJedi

TurnedJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 2002
    Wow, that was a long post. But absolutly interesting.
    My vote is for the first one, with Aurra Sing.
    Can't wait to see what happens.

3. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    the next one won't be that long, that is all the story up till now. I want at least five votes before I move onto the next section.

4. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi thank you for the invitation. lol

1)Aurra leaving Tatooine when she runs into someone from her past

he he. What will happening after that. somebody from her past hmmm.
    Good.

5. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Very nice, man. Move along. :)

6. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    #1, but you knew that.

7. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    I will pick No.1.

Just to get things moving along so to speak.

8. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    1 for me too :D

9. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
  10. Warriorpoet

Warriorpoet Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2001
    Not to critizes, but if this were a true choose your own, you would have a link for each option.

But keep going, it's interesting. I'll go with the others and choose 1.

11. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    I have just moved it back here, it was started a few months ago, that is why you only get to vote up till now. The rest of the way out you will vote where it goes. I will give you an update very soon.

12. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, that was... interesting. Sometimes you can tell that a story is being dictated by its readers, since not everything is really clear. For having that element, though, you've really kept the plot together pretty well. The appearance of Darth Maul was especially nice. :) I think I'll be the lone voice of dissension and vote for #2.

13. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Yes I am waiting

14. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    [Cut to]

EXT. High in Bleachers of the Anchor Head Open.

Aurra is set up high above most everyone. She has out her binoculars watching the young slave woman and her master. The crowds all cheer as the pod racers speed by, however Aurra was just there to do her job and was unaffected by it all.

Announcer: And its over we have a winner Subulba the new comer has won the Anchor Head Open.

Aurra watches the ill-tempered Ilger as he rushes off pulling his slave behind him. Aurra grabs her things and follows at a distance out of the Arena

[Cut to]

EXT. Market Place

Bareno: We must find Aurra if it is true and she does have Jaron, then we still have a chance. We need to split up; Ki Ada, you and Lond go back to the ship. We need to make sure it is protected in case we have to track her. Master Echuu you look around the hangers, we may find her leaving, Qui Gon you take Obi Wan and look in all the Cantina?s and nightclubs in the area, I?ll walk the streets. We will keep in contact through comlink. May the Force be with us.

The Jedi all go their separate ways, looking for the elusive bounty hunter and Master Zeru?s young padawan learner.

[Cut to]

EXT. streets out side the arena

Aurra is following the man and his slave but is having a hard time getting through the crowd. When she bumps into a little rodian boy who is manuving through with ease. But the boy is frightened when he sees all the weapons she is carrying.

Rodian: {in Subtitles} I am sorry, please don?t kill me outlander.

Aurra: {in subtitles} I won?t kill you, if you do me a favor.

Rodian: {in subtitles} any thing

Aurra: (hands the boy a piece of paper and a small device) {subtitles} that is a tracking devise, and the markings of the ship I want it put on hurry and I promise I won?t come back and kill you.

The little rodian runs off and disappears in the crowd

Aurra: Now all I have to do is return to my ship, and track them to where ever they are going.

[Cut to]

INT. Anchor Head Cantina

Qui Gon and his young apprentice walk through the doors of the cantina and suddenly all the music stops and the crowd is silent, as the Jedi knight trudges toward the bar.

Qui Gon: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me out.

The crowd then goes back to their drinks and other business

Bartender: I don?t help out jedi scum now get out of my bar

Qui Gon then waves his hand

Qui Gon: Have you seen a bounty hunter named Aurra Singh?

Bartender: yes she was here earlier buying a ship; I think she was off to the pod races after that.

Qui Gon: thank you for your time

Qui Gon and Obi Wan the walk out of bar, Qui Gon quickly grabs his Comlink

Qui Gon: Qui Gon Jinn to Master Bareno.

Bareno: (over comlink) Yes what have you found Qui Gon

Qui Gon: It seems that she was going to watch Pod Races, I saw an arena just south of where we landed. You should be able to get there quickly

Echuu: (over comlink) I have also found her ship

[Cut to]

EXT. City streets

Bareno: Good job, I can see the arena from where I am standing. I will take care of this the rest of you head back to the ship.

Bareno looks toward the arena and rushes off to meet the bounty hunter, when suddenly he sees her emerging from the crowd.

Bareno: AURRA

Aurra: well, well, well what have we here? You?re along way from your temple.

Bareno: Is it true did you kill a Jedi? And hold his Padawan Captive?

Aurra: Maybe I did, you know me I could never let go of possessions, that?s why you had me expelled, isn?t that right Master.

Bareno: I never thought you would become a monster I did it for your own good.

Aurra: Oh it was good for me; because I am very wealthy, and lets face it former master money can be just as powerful as the force.

Bareno: Aurra you are like a daughter to me, stop this madness, we can get?

Aurra: Like a daughter? Fathers aren?t supposed to abandon their children, because they don?t hold to their ideals. I had to fend for myself and you sure weren?t there for me. If every jedi is to die t

15. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Qui Gon and his young apprentice walk through the doors of the cantina I like that part.

Nothing about Aurra???

okay #2.

16. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I will pick NO.1.

It is good to see a lot of new people in this thread.

17. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Very good, so far.

#3 - anything with Palpy in it is cool. :)

18. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    :NOTE:

I have decided that (to be fair to my readers on the other site) that I will accept votes there as well. I was origanaly just going to post the update there with no options, any way I just wanted to let you guys know this so when you see a skewed vote you know it is because I have a few people voting somewhere else too.

19. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
  20. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
  21. TurnedJedi

TurnedJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 2002
    I go with number 3, just love that Palpatine... ;)

22. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    [/b]

***Official Talley***

1) 1 vote

2) 2 votes

3) 5 votes

voting is still open till probably wendsday so keep voting.

23. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I can not wait for the next section.

24. imright87

imright87 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2003
    i vote two.

25. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Two two he he....