main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Star Wars (Pre Saga) Episode I Mystery of the Sith "Choose Your Own Adventure" Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CodyMonKenobi, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    Not long now untill the end.

2. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    Yes, yes. To Neil you listen.

3. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    No, No to PadawanofQui-Gon you listen.

4. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    why think you that young Neil? [lol, talk like Yoda I do :D ]

5. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Sorry guys had to work seven days twelve hour shifts this week so I wrote little by little. So without further adue.

[Cut to]

EXT. Space: Csillia System

The Sith Infiltrator and four corillian ships come out of hyperspace and are met by seven Chiss command ships, lead by the Behemoth, in a triangle formation guarding the planet.

[Cut to]

INT. Behemoth Bridge

The Behemoth bridge crew is all in a scurry getting readings and data, Grand Admiral Thrawn is staring out the window watching the ships. One of the ships Commanders walks over to Thrawn and salutes him.

Cmdr: Sir, their weapons are strong but I believe we can penetrate their shields before they do any serious damage.

Thrawn: Thank you commander. We are going to let this party land, fire a few shots upon their ships and destroy one of the corillian ships.

Cmdr.: [With a puzzled look on his face] Yes Sir.

[Cut to]

INT. Sith Infiltrator Cockpit

Einar is flying the ship with a Mon Calamari named Foucarg on his right while Darth Malice stands behind them.

Foucarg: It?s a blockade!

Einar: What do you suggest Foucarg?

Foucarg: Our ships cannot withstand their power, our only hope is to divert all power to our shields and try to make for the surface.

Einar: So you?re saying we need a miracle,(sarcasticly) and I thought this would be hard. (Into intercom) All ships divert all power to shields and make for the surface.

Foucarg: We are ready on your command.

Einar: Gun it!

[Cut to]

EXT. Space

The five ships fly in a ?V? formation with the Sith Infiltrator in the center. All of the Chiss Ships, except the Behemoth opens fire upon the small task force, as they draw closer and closer to one another.

[Cut to]

INT. Cockpit of Corillian ship (left of SI)

Capt: (Into Comlink) Einar our shields are dangerously low, and we?ve lost all of our astromechs

Einar: (from Comlink) Keep pushing we have to make it.

Capt: I don?t know how much?AGHhhhh?

[Cut to]

EXT. Space

The small corillian ship is seen exploding in a giant fireball. The other four star ships scramble, to avoid debris.

[Cut to]

INT. SI Cockpit

All the passengers? eyes are widened, from either the excitement or fear of the battle.

Einar: Lord Malice, all of our shields are low, I don?t think we can make it.

Foucarg: Einar, there are forty-five more ships that have just come out of hyper-space

[Cut to]

EXT. Space

Forty-four ships that look like desert skiffs, only with domes over the top and one that looks like a party barge.

[Cut to]

INT. Space Barge

Gardulla?s sister Tallulah the Hutt can be seen sitting the interior is set up with multiple screens and stations for running the ship, this barge?s primary function was war and destruction.

Tallulah: [in subtitles] All fighters report in.

Comlink: [in subtitles] Red leader standing by? Blue leader? [Human voice] green leader standing by? gold leader standing by.

Tallulah: Show no mercy?Attack.

[Cut to]

INT. Behemoth

Thrawn: This is a very aggressive move Prince Ares, I should have expected as much.

Cmdr: What is your orders sir?

Thrawn: Send out the fighters, this victory will be more rewarding then I imagined.

[Cut to]

EXT. Space outside Behemoths Docking Bay.

Sixty Chiss Starfighters fly out of the docking bay. The ships are two manned fighters and a chrome silver color (think Stealth Fighters with Solar panels like a tie fighter). The Chiss Starfighters group together and begin firing at all the other ships.

This scene was very difficult to write. Please, give me critsm, this is my first space fight ever (first fanfic) and I want to know what you like or dislike about it ( it is the only way I can improve myself). Where do we go from here?

1) Continue with Einar and Foucarg making for the surface.

2) An unexpected party.

6. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I thought it was pretty good for the first time writing a space fight. Not that I am an expert at writing space fights. But I like it.

I vote for 1.

Opps, sorry I edited my post some when I realize what it said.

7. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    I vote 1 as well.

Great post by the way Kenobi ;)

8. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
  9. imright87

imright87 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2003
    1 for me

10. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Also keep in mind that the battle has just begun. I have a lot of ideas if I can get it on paper like I see it in my head it wil be great.

11. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    made a couple of adjstments to the scene. the biggest one is I changed one of Einars lines from

"So your saying we will need a miricle, fat chance that will happen..."

to

"So your saying we need a miricle, and I thoght this would b hard..."

I thought that sounded more like a scoundrel bounty hunter/mercinary comment.

12. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I have already voted in the other place.

I can not wait for the next section.

13. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    agree with you I do ;)

14. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    How long have you been writeing for CodyMonKenobi.

15. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
  16. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Not that I need to, since it looks about unianimous, but I vote #1.

17. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Voting is now locked and #1 wins.

Neil, this is my first fan fic that anyone has ever read I have only written about two chapters in one other story, that no one else has read but myself.

I will have the nex section up later today.

18. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    [Cut to]

INT. Sith Interceptor Cockpit

Foucarg: We won?t be able to last much longer.

Malice: Lower your shields. Put all power back into weapons.

Foucarg: Without our shields the Chiss fighters will be to powerful.

Malice: Not for a sith lord.

[Cut to]
    EXT. Space

The shields drop and power is diverted to the weapons. The Sith Interceptor and the three Corillian ships are flying through Csillia?s atmosphere when three Chiss fighters surround them.

[Cut to]
    INT. S.I. Cockpit

Einar: This isn?t going to be pretty.

Chiss fighter pilot: [from comlink] Couracsant vessel you will detour from your present heading.

Einar: Well, here goes nothing.

Einar stands up and yells in the back

Einar: Zell, Wem, We have company.

The two human guards stand to their feet and man the cannons. Looking out of the windows a deep blue sky can be seen with white rolling clouds.

Chiss fighter pilot: [from comlink] This is your last warning you will detour from your present heading or we will blast you out of the sky.

Einar: [into Comlink] Then we?ll see you in hell.

[Cut to]

EXT. Sky

The Sith Interceptor flies with one fighter on each wing and one behind it. The fighter behind fires a torpedo and all ships fall back. The torpedo races toward the Sith Interceptor.

[Cut to]
    INT. Cockpit

Einar looks at his friend Foucarg with an eerie look on his face.

Einar: I have a bad feeling about this.

Darth Malice rises from his seat and closes his eyes. The two pilots just keep their heading and watch the monitor as the torpedo gains on them, unsure of what their future holds.

[Cut to]
    EXT. Sky

The torpedo is upon the Sith Interceptor, when suddenly it seems to bounce off of thin air, changes course and strikes one of the Chiss star fighters. The two remaining pilots scramble out of the way. The beautiful white powdery clouds turn dark and dreadful. Lightning strikes thunder roars, and the wind blows unmercifully.

[Cut to]
    INT. Chiss Starfighter cockpit.

The Pilot whirls around lightning very accurately and pursues the Sith Interceptor. Suddenly A red light forms around his starship.

Pilot: What the?

He looks down to see if it has caused any damage and notices his power is being drained.

Pilot: [into Comlink] I?m losing power I?m not going to make it.

The Pilot slams down on a large red button and is ejected from his ship.

[Cut to]
    INT. Sith Interceptor Cockpit

Einar and Foucarg look down at their power supply and notice the power rising.

Malice: Raise the shields Commander.

Foucarg: Yes sir.

[Cut to]
    EXT. Clouds

The Third pilot flies through the clouds hoping to surprise his prey when he notices on his monitor a ship just outside of the clouds. He pops out quickly only to see that it is the a pilot less Chiss starfighter on its back then with a large explosion the two ships slam into each other. The Four Black Sun ships group together, over a field just outside of the royal city. Escape pods can be seen being jettisoned from all the ships and landing on the ground.

[Cut to]
    INT. Sith Interceptor Cockpit.

Einar: M?Lord all the men have landed and are getting prepared to march into the city. Would you have us land here?

Malice: No? land in the palace docking bay I must go reclaim my throne.

[Cut to]

EXT. City just outside docking bay

Chiss soldiers fire anti aircraft missiles that explode all around the Sith Interceptor. Lightning and fire falls from the sky burning the soldiers and the city around them. The docking bay?s blast door is fastened shut but begins to bend and crumble. Finally the Chiss Army surrounding the docking bay admit defeat and surrender their ground, allowing the Interceptor to land inside.

[Cut to]

INT. Royal Docking bay

The Doors to the Sith Interceptor open and Einar, Foucarg, Darth Malice, and Maul walk out to the sound of alarms going off. They look around the room to see a hand full of guards hands raised in defeat.

Malice: I am Prince Ares, I have come back to reclaim th

19. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Excellent post.

I vote for 2.

20. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    #2 sounds good....

21. imright87

May 30, 2003
    great post #1 here

22. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    here is the next scene just because I am feeling generous.

[Cut to]

INT. Csillia Palace Corridor.

Sirens can be head throughout the entire palace. Palpatine and Jaron Stand in the long corridor as Aurra Singh walk up to meet them.

Aurra: The Hutt cartel is here and they have engaged the Chiss. Admiral Thrawn believes that they are with Lord Malice.

Palpatine: Good.

Aurra: Would you like me to take my ship and assist the Chiss?

Palpatine: No, you will go to the palace gates and help the struggling soldiers with the Black Sun.

Young Donda walks out of her room terrified. The sirens continue and a voice can be heard over the intercom.

Intercom: Prince Ares has entered the palace, all royal guard stand ready.

Donda: (to Jaron) Mesa bery, bery scared.

Jaron: So am I, just stick close to me. I swear on my life you won?t be harmed.

Palpatine throws on a black cloak and hands Jaron back his lightsaber.

Palpatine: It is time that you learn to unleash the darkside of the force

Aurra Singh nods to Palpatine, and runs down the hall way to a large door. She opens it up and laser blasts immediately fly pass her head. She looks in the direction that the blast came from and sees a Trandoshan in black sun armor with a double-barreled plasma rifle, she then lifts her blaster and returns fire shooting him through the eye. The Chiss captain runs up to Aurra while laser fire zooms past them.

Capt.: This group is strong they have broken all our defenses. I don?t think we will be able to keep them out of the palace much longer.

Aurra: Do you have any mobile assault weapons?

Capt.: Very few we have one Assault Tank and ten STAPS. We lost a lot of ground weapons in our war against the Aleena, the rest are in other cities.

Aurra: Get them ready we must hold this ground.

[Cut to]

INT. Palace Ballroom

Palpatine, Jaron and Donda walk into a room with large space for dancing the ceiling is decorated with chandeliers. They walk past a large stage like platform in which the curtains are drawn. Without warning, Maul jumps from behind the curtain and wrestles Jaron to the ground. The curtains slide open seemingly by themselves.

Malice: I am disappointed in you Lord Sidious; you should know you will never surpass me as the master. Your overconfidence will be your undoing.

Palpatine: Your time has come old man. It is time for a new era in for the republic.

Malice: If you kneel before me I will make your punishment light.

Palpatine: No, I am the master now. I have started down my destined path. Many jedi have fallen and like them you to will die.

Malice (cackling) You fool, do you think that I have taught you all I know, I have outlived seven former apprentices and I will out live you.

Palpatine: We will see.

Palpatine ignites his red saber, as does Malice.

Where do we go from here? (Yay three choices again)

1) The Jedi need to get in this battle

2) Aurra and the Chiss Protecting the Palace gates

3) Einar meeting up with the Black Sun Group

Hope that small scene got your mouth watering for some Sith on Sith action.

23. imright87

May 30, 2003
    ooooo, no option to stay with the deuling dark-siders?
    very well, ill cast in favor of 1 then

24. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
  25. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Nope wanted to leave you hanging in suspense. I really really would like some critsm guys so don't hold back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.