main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT Star Wars Prequel Rewrite

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dark Ferus, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Ok, my prequel rewrite wasn't going the way I wanted, so I'm going to restart it here. Sorry, guys. Remember, I'm open to feedback and criticism.

Star Wars Alternate Prequel Trilogy
    Directed by: Irvin Kershner
    Produced by: Gary Kurtz
    Executive Produced by: George Lucas
    Written by: Lawrence Kazdan

Starring:
    Adam Driver as Anakin Skywalker
    Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan Kenobi
    as Padme Organa
    Christopher Lee as Count Dooku
    Ian McDiarmid as Palpatine
    Liam Neeson as Qui Gon Jinn
    Anthony Daniels as See Threepio
    Kenny Baker as Artoo Deetoo
    Pernilla August as Shmi Skywalker
    Morgan Freeman as Mace Windu
    Frank Oz as Yoda
    Ray Park as Darth Maul
    Jimmy Smits as Bail Organa

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...
    Star Wars
    Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Instability threatens the republic, which has maintained order to the galaxy for centuries. As rebellious systems continue to secede from the republic, a political organization called the Separatists continues to rally planets against it.

As a diplomat to the republic, the young Queen Padme Organa of Alderaan travels to the planet Kashyyk in order to negotiate with the Wookiees, whose allegiance is teetering between the republic and separatists. While in the Kashyyk system, Padme finds her ship under attack by a group of rogue bounty hunters.

The young queen sends a distress signal as she is besieged by the attack, calling for help from the Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the republic. Only they can bring an end to this chaos.

Iron_lord likes this.