main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Prequel Trilogy retold with less confusion *There may be some SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WAF_Hellblazer, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WAF_Hellblazer

WAF_Hellblazer Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    First off, I'm not trying to recreate Star Wars, but to incorporate many rumors into the prequel trilogy like Darth Maul is Sifo-Dyas and General Grievous. Also, Palpatine is Darth Plagueis' apprentice and MAce Windu is a traitor in some ways. I will also try to explain the lightsaber colors and whatever happened to everyone's favorite character: Jar Jar.
    So remember: This in no way is the real story, but my ideas about all the rumors and fav. EU characters out there. If you'd like to read this story, written by me and partly Annatar post what you think...

I'll start the story when someone says they want to hear it. Until then, may the force (be it light or dark) be with you......

Placeholder threads, like this one, are not allowed, as they are considered advertising, which is forbidden by the Terms Of Service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.