main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Product----Crawling to a standstill?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jirin_Raman, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    wish i had $100...

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    don't you just wish you could wish away... i'd have a mansion with multiple star wars rooms, one room for each movie, and a seperate room for misc. stuff, and i'd have this big hall where there is nothing but statues of storm troopers and the like... also in my garage i'd have a t-16 skyhopper, a swoop and an AT-ST for transportation. on the roof i'd have a landing pad where my corrilian freighter lands and i'd have a docking bay with tie fighters. pretty big house ya think? hehe. and you just wish for 100 dollars..

3. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
  4. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    The Deluxe Clonetroopers made their way into the Merced Target this past weekend. Thanks to DSGeorge, we got our hands on them.

5. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    sweeet.....we've seen very few over here.

6. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Have you guys seen any Clonetrooper Pilots over in Fresno? Those seem to be the only figs of the newer waves that haven't come through here. When the Silver R2 promo hit TRU, they got all the new waves in (Tatooine Attack Anakin, Coruscant Attack Padmè, Sith Training Maul, Ki-Adi, Teemto, Watto, Lott Job), but no Pilots.

7. Obi1kenny

Obi1kenny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    I just got in the mail, the Anikin EL FX lightsaber by Master Replicas.

This thing is sweet and a great toy or colectable or even a great looking lightsaber replica.

Anyhow, I got it from Sears.com and it was just a little over $100.

8. Obi1kenny

Obi1kenny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    also, I picked up the Deluxe figure packs this past weekend at the Merced Target.

The $10 card figs with all the extra crap in them. They had the Biker scout with Endor crap and Death Star Trooper with a bunch of great guns and the rest of them, hoth, area, speeder bike and clone, ect.

9. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    Jirin_Raman,

Ive seen very few of the figures you mentioned. I did manage to get an Anakin, Padme, Darth Maul, and clone trooper pilot at K-B toys a while back. but like i said they're very hard to come by over here.

10. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    greetings from las vegas... the target greatland here has all, and i mean all of the figures, from ki adi mundi, to the padme pilot, even the older ones! thats the only place i've been so far, but it rocks!

11. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    just thought you would all be interested in this...

12. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    stupid darth vader, its the same as the one i already have, but wait the helmet comes off SO I HAVE TO GET IT! NOT!!!

13. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    i'm definitely getting that Leia figure......mmmmmmm....

14. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    I saw on a rumor list that they're making an Unleashed Darth Sidious. If it is true, I'd love to see some pics. I typically buy any figure that has to do with Palps/Sidious, so I eagerly await the images of this fig. [face_devil]

15. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i doubt it, they will prolly just remake all the ones they already have, like that dart vader... why did they even waste time and money making that when they could have made a completly new figure of someome else? or at least put him in a different pose!

16. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    just thought i should inform everyone that K-B Toys in Fashion Fair Mall had most of the newer figures! I spent about 40 bucks buying figures i didnt have. All i need now is Ephant Mon and Yoda (Jedi Council) and my collection will be complete! (for this year anyway) :)

17. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    DSGeorge called me up yesterday to say that the Merced Target got the "pilot" waves in: Jango & Clonetroopers. I had already got my Jango Pilot last week, and I passed on the clonies. Thanks for the heads-up, jedivalens.

18. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    no problemo! i was quite shocked when i saw the figures. i just started grabbing them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.