main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Books Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy

Discussion in 'Literature' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Jan 13, 2016.

1. Dr. Steve Brule

Dr. Steve Brule Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 7, 2012
    I'm guessing this will probably be an eventual explanation, especially since unreliable HoloNet communications was introduced in Bloodline, but even so, it's still weird. It's not even that some sources originally said that the peace treaty happened after the battle, and later sources said the battle was ended by the peace treaty, but rather that sources keep going back and forth on it over months. And actually Propaganda adds another twist by essentially implying fighting continues after Jakku.

I assume Aftermath 3 will set down the definitive timing, but for all the brags about planning and coordinating continuity, and how big a deal the battle and peace treaty is, this has been a glaring standout.

darthcaedus1138 and Daneira like this.
  2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    OMG this is so cute. SO CUTE.

I'm gonna go invest a dollar into my life savings right now because I feel so propogandastically inspired.

This reminds me of the time the IBC promised me a deluxe six-slot therma-slice if I opened an account. I was so inspired. Then I went to the bank and they offered me a George Foreman grill. Bah.

[​IMG]

3. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    I like the threat implicit there: "if you don't, you might get a visit from one of our frigates." :p

Vthuil and Sinrebirth like this.
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Because it was all three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk