South East Star Wars: Quest for Vengeance - Trailer A Online!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Aug 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Penzargrat, Hama-Ryu Kinnebi, and myself have finally released the premiere of our first fan film trailer! The general storyline and plot are given on our website at:

QFV Website

Click on the video section on the sidebar and then the link is at the bottom. We created a poster for Trailer A as well. If the first link doesn't work, I set up a mirror right under it. Happy viewing!

PS: This is a "no-budget" film. Keep that in mind when you realize there is no bluescreening.... [face_devil]
  2. Nillanator Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, it sounded Great...LOL I couldn't get the picture to show, just gave me a blank screen. I had to use the mirror link under the others since it said I had used my bandwith for the day. It also prompted me to update the player, which I did, but still no picture.

Look forward to actually seeing it now. ;)
  3. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Hmmm.. I will check into it. Seemed to work fine for me, but strange that you got a blank screen. Make sure though that you let it load all the way because it doesn't stream. I am working on a streaming file, so stay tuned. ;)
  4. Nillanator Jedi Knight

star 2
    YIPPIIIEEEE!!! I went back and it worked this time. Great Job, I'm still laughing...LOL ;)

For those who haven't seen it...GO NOW!!!
  5. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Hehehehe... in the words of the great Penzargrat...

"It's not a comedy! It is not drama! It is... a DRAMEDY!!" [face_laugh]
  6. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Dramedy describes it perfectly. ;)

Good job! :)
  7. penzargrat Force Ghost

star 1
    We here at Magic Productions have evolved beyond the need for categories...hence the all-encompassing term "dramedy"! [face_laugh]
  8. master_kon_ack Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great job! I liked the trailer a lot. Is this a teaser trailer? I commend you guys on your special efx and sound editing. They were outstanding!
    Keep up the good work!

Kenny

PS Quest for Vengeance is supposed to be about 1 1/2 hrs. right? If so, I look forward to finally seeing a full-length fan film.
  9. Nillanator Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, keep more of that "Dramedy" coming.!!!
  10. Steja_Palex Jedi Master

star 4
    I FINALLY got to see the trailer, guys, and in the words of Dick Vitale..."It's awesome, baby!!" I loved it...it was great, guys...and I can't wait to see the actual film now. Two thumbs up...wait, this just a trailer...okay...one thumb up and a big smile...how's that. We'll save the other thumb for the movie...don't wanna give you guys the "big head"...LOL Seriously, it was great and you should be commended.
  11. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    WOW!! I can't believe everyone likes it so much. Thanks for all your comments! :D

We had a BLAST to say the least with making this movie. The only downside (and I say downside because of how LONG it takes to rotoscope) is the inevitable post-production. ;)

Tracy and I hope to have Trailer B on its way before long. Again, thank you all for taking the time to watch us. It was a TON of fun and hope to include more cast members for the sequel. :)
  12. penzargrat Force Ghost

star 1
    Yes...thanks to everyone for the positive reviews. Throughout all five of the fan films that Magic Productions has made, we have always strove to have fun making them. And I think the fun shows on-screen. (And actually, master_kon_ack, all our movies have been over an hour in length...guess we just can't make a SHORT film...lol)
  13. Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello Elan Rai,

I will have to read more about this...
  14. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Hello again MOK! Long time no see! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.