main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Star Wars: Quest for Vengeance - Trailer A Online!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Aug 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Penzargrat, Hama-Ryu Kinnebi, and myself have finally released the premiere of our first fan film trailer! The general storyline and plot are given on our website at:

QFV Website

Click on the video section on the sidebar and then the link is at the bottom. We created a poster for Trailer A as well. If the first link doesn't work, I set up a mirror right under it. Happy viewing!

PS: This is a "no-budget" film. Keep that in mind when you realize there is no bluescreening.... [face_devil]

2. Nillanator

Nillanator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Well, it sounded Great...LOL I couldn't get the picture to show, just gave me a blank screen. I had to use the mirror link under the others since it said I had used my bandwith for the day. It also prompted me to update the player, which I did, but still no picture.

Look forward to actually seeing it now. ;)

3. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Hmmm.. I will check into it. Seemed to work fine for me, but strange that you got a blank screen. Make sure though that you let it load all the way because it doesn't stream. I am working on a streaming file, so stay tuned. ;)

4. Nillanator

Jun 9, 2001
    YIPPIIIEEEE!!! I went back and it worked this time. Great Job, I'm still laughing...LOL ;)

For those who haven't seen it...GO NOW!!!

5. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Hehehehe... in the words of the great Penzargrat...

"It's not a comedy! It is not drama! It is... a DRAMEDY!!" [face_laugh]

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Dramedy describes it perfectly. ;)

Good job! :)

7. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    We here at Magic Productions have evolved beyond the need for categories...hence the all-encompassing term "dramedy"! [face_laugh]

8. master_kon_ack

master_kon_ack Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2000
    Great job! I liked the trailer a lot. Is this a teaser trailer? I commend you guys on your special efx and sound editing. They were outstanding!
    Keep up the good work!

Kenny

PS Quest for Vengeance is supposed to be about 1 1/2 hrs. right? If so, I look forward to finally seeing a full-length fan film.

9. Nillanator

Jun 9, 2001
    Well, keep more of that "Dramedy" coming.!!!

10. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I FINALLY got to see the trailer, guys, and in the words of Dick Vitale..."It's awesome, baby!!" I loved it...it was great, guys...and I can't wait to see the actual film now. Two thumbs up...wait, this just a trailer...okay...one thumb up and a big smile...how's that. We'll save the other thumb for the movie...don't wanna give you guys the "big head"...LOL Seriously, it was great and you should be commended.

11. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    WOW!! I can't believe everyone likes it so much. Thanks for all your comments! :D

We had a BLAST to say the least with making this movie. The only downside (and I say downside because of how LONG it takes to rotoscope) is the inevitable post-production. ;)

Tracy and I hope to have Trailer B on its way before long. Again, thank you all for taking the time to watch us. It was a TON of fun and hope to include more cast members for the sequel. :)

12. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    Yes...thanks to everyone for the positive reviews. Throughout all five of the fan films that Magic Productions has made, we have always strove to have fun making them. And I think the fun shows on-screen. (And actually, master_kon_ack, all our movies have been over an hour in length...guess we just can't make a SHORT film...lol)

13. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    Hello Elan Rai,

I will have to read more about this...

14. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Hello again MOK! Long time no see! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.