main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

STAR WARS R&D PROJECT - Need opinions!

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by REBEL-SPY, Nov 7, 2014.

1. REBEL-SPY

REBEL-SPY Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2014
    Hello Everybody!

My name is Marcus!

Me and three other colleagues are currently working on a Research and Development project for University. The topic we have chosen to do for our project is to do the theoretical planning and advertising for another Star Wars Europe Celebration. So we've created a fictional event that we are calling Star Wars Europe Celebration III. We're pretty huge fans of Star Wars so we figured it would be fun! :D

We are currently in early research stages, and would absolutely love it if some of you fellow fans could fill out this very quick survey, so we can look at some early opinions from Star Wars fans when it comes to the Star Wars celebration events! This will help me and my group in our design for this fictional event, so produce effective, well thought-out work for our Research and Development project.

STAR WARS CELEBRATION SURVEY LINK:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=C1ox2p9aTpxgX1BOwqKybQ==

Thank you so much :)

2. REBEL-SPY

REBEL-SPY Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2014
    Hey guys and girls! Thanks so much to those who have done the survey so far!
    I hope ever more of you will share your opinions me with me! :D

3. dasweallycool

dasweallycool Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2014
    Just done the Survey, where in Europe would this be based..theoretically? UK? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? The Force would be strong with this one..!!