main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars reading list...

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Oh, OK, then that is one I can pass on. Enjoy.

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    September 27th is the date set for book 2 of the dark nest trilogy, The Unseen Queen. And right now select walmarts are carrying book 1 of the dark nest trilogy, The Joiner King for 5 dollars. I got the last copy of it at the west york walmart.

And everyone should prepare for oct 1st which should be the official starwars book day across america for we get lots of books that day. From dressing a galaxy, to star wars the ultimate visual guide.

3. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Empire #39 and Republic #83 are now out. Republic is now done and Empire finishes with #40. Also KOTOR #1 is out, I have it but have yet to read it, but a different setting sounds refreshing. I can't say the same for star wars Legacy which was just announced, set 100 years in the future promising a new sith order, empire, and skywalker. I'm dissapointed, I thought darkhorse would have taken a different approach, with a new hero, not branding the skywalker name. And I remember hearing george lucas say himself that the sith order died when palpatine took a little fall down a shaft.

4. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    It's not sw but Beast Wars #1 is finally out. I got this the other day and have really high hopes for this series!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.