main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Rebel Rising (2012, Audio Drama Short)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by SithLordPat, Mar 19, 2015.

1. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Star Wars: Rebel Rising is a story about two Alliance hopefuls, Coren Ti Rhea and Sasheen R’haim, as they make their way from hopeful recruits, to combat hardened Rebels fighting their way off of Yavin IV shortly after the events of Star Wars: A New Hope.

I wrote this audio drama over the course of 2011, and recorded it in 2012. I never really thought to expose it to the JC forums. I hoped to produce more of these, but haven't as I haven't been able to get the exposure. Nathan P. Butler's Star Wars Fanworks* was awesome enough to host the show, where it can be found on the front page, left column. The podcast network that originally promised to syndicate it, ended up flaking sadly!
    Regardless, this was a blast to make, and I hope people can derive some enjoyment listening. Linked below is soundcloud, where you can listen & download Star Wars: Rebel Rising. Enjoy, and May the Force Be With You! - Patrick

Star Wars Rebel Rising