main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rebels 3"75 inch Figures

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Ani501st, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Big W in Australia are now stocking the Rebels twin-pack action figures. However, only Zeb & Stormtrooper from Rebels were there which I already own. The other twin pack characters were Boba & Stormtrooper & Luke & Vader. They had multiple of each.

2. Darth Briscoe

Darth Briscoe Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2014
    I picked up Agent Kallus and the Jedi Reveal pack yesterday at TRU. If you can get there today (11/8/14) the have buy one, get one 40% off on all SW figures, including Black Series. Not a terrible deal.

whostheBossk likes this.
  3. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Yeah, TRU seems to be doing those BO/GO %40 off deals a lot lately. Unfortunately they just never seem to have anything I want. Maybe they're doing it to thin their stock in anticipation of the Rebels solo figures and to unjam the pegs of 6" Greedos and Salve Leias to make way for all of the awesome new 6" Black Series figures to come.

whostheBossk likes this.
  4. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Just spotted new Rebel figures!!!! 3.75" of course! Only one left (Chopper) I held off for now. Was at a Target. First Target had the Mission series with Boba/Stormtrooper so I decided to try another Target and Wham!! there they were! Called local TRU, no new figures in, but will try Friday.

KeithyT and Juke Skywalker like this.
  5. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    I really like these toys. Old school. Zeb especially is excellent, nice and solid/chunky, with a great face. The Stormtrooper reminds me so much of my old Palitoy/Kenner figures.

Kanan and Ezra are superb likenesses of their cartoon counterparts. I'm like a kid again...

Jedi Daniel and whostheBossk like this.
  6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I'm a new poster here but so far with the new Rebels 3.75" action figures I've been able to get the Toys R Us three pack with Kanan, Ezra, and Hologram-Obi-Wan (middle of October) and then I just yesterday found the Zeb/Stormtrooper and C3PO/R2D2 two packs, also at my local Toys R US (in central Illinois). I'm not even sure what other figures are supposed to be available now...I think Agent Kallus, Chopper, and maybe the Inquisitor....anyone know if that is correct? So far I'm really liking the looks of the figures....really wish they had Sabine or Hera available with the first round, though.

7. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    cubman987 yes that's certainly the remaining three in the first wave of releases if you are only after the Rebels figures.

8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Awesome, thanks!

whostheBossk likes this.
  9. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Rebel figures now spotted at Target and Kmart!! Went back and picked up Chopper last week. Yesterday grabbed only figure at Target (Agent Kallus) and today stopped in Kmart early and they had just put out figures it seems. They had all the Mission series two packs. I grabbed Zeb and Stormtrooper!

Skellybobs and Jedi Daniel like this.
  10. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I've managed to now find Agent Kallus, Kanan and Ezra to add to my Zeb & Stormtrooper :D Excellent paint work on all of them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    I like the paint job as well, very shiny. Hit the jack pot today!!!!!!!!!!!! Stopped back to pick up the Agent Kallus I left behind, and a whole roll of figures was put out over night!! I think it was all of wave 1. Picked up The Inquisitor!! Kanan and Ezra as well! fyi Only had one of each but multiples of Zeb & Stormtrooper were still there.

12. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I am really not having any luck with finding the rest of the Rebels figures, according to an employee I missed out on getting an Inquisitor by about half an hour and the Kallus and Chopper figures they haven't gotten at all she said......

13. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Latest Updated List (Rebels TV series figures only)...

Saga Legends single Rebels figures

The Inquisitor
    Ezra
    Kanan
    Chopper
    Kallus
    Stormtrooper
    AT-DP Pilot
    TIE Pilot

Mission Series double Rebels figures

Ezra, Kanan, & Hologram Obi-Wan Kenobi "Jedi/Ghost Reveal Pack"
    Zeb & Stormtrooper
    C-3PO & R2-D2
    Sabine & Stormtrooper
    Hera & Stormtrooper Commander
    Cikatro Vizago & IG-RM
    Wullffwarro and Wookiee Warrior
    Ezra (in Cadet Uniform) and Kanan Jarrus
    TIE Pilot & Stormtrooper

14. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Entertainer had two displays of the Rebels 2-packs today. And I had to have gotten there not long after they were put out because there were TWO of Boba and the Stormtrooper. Mine now! (One's for an opener). I also saw Zeb/Stormie, R2/3PO, and Yoda/Sidious.

whostheBossk likes this.
  15. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Picked up another whole wave 1 set for selling/giving out purposes and suprised to see only one set of each figure going on the shelves at a time. I've managed to see a lot of Zeb and Stormtrooper. Even went out late on Thanksgiving for first time to see if there were any new stocks of figures, and did see some, but nothing on a grand scale.

Jedi Daniel and Skellybobs like this.
  16. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Well the Star Wars display at my local Toys R Us looked like a mob had tore it apart but the lone figure remaining was an Agent Kallus.....so one more down, just need Chopper and the Inquisitor now.

17. Skellybobs

Skellybobs Jedi Knight

Sep 15, 2013
    I picked up Chopper at the local Disney store today. Only the Inquisitor left to find!

18. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I picked up Chopper & The Inquisitor last night, at my local 24 hour K-Mart. Couldn't believe it and they were only $10 each. I just need Hera w/ Stormtrooper now. They had many Kanan's & Ezra's too.

Skellybobs and whostheBossk like this.
  19. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
  20. Barbecue17

Barbecue17 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 11, 2013
    $10 Each? I only paid 5.99 for my Sith inquisitor at a Target. These guys are supposed to be in the same price range as the Saga Legends and Mission Series figures.

Oh, and after getting him and finishing A New Dawn, I think I definitely want to at leas get the main cast....[face_mischief]

whostheBossk likes this.
  21. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I'm in Australia, $10 AUD :)

Barbecue17 likes this.
  22. Barbecue17

Nov 11, 2013
    Gotcha. Makes sense, then. I thought that maybe the price on these guys was going up, too.

Jedi Daniel likes this.
  23. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999

I saw this too - intriguing set, but I have little interest in any of the figures except for the 12" Shadow Stormtrooper. I hope they release this separately, but doubt they will. Too bad, since I'm a fan of these Shadow Stormtroopers from the EU - they were in the Russ Manning SW newspaper strip from the late '70's, and also the 200X novel Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor.

And, I have 0 interest in dropping big bucks on the Sideshow 12" Shadow Stormtrooper...

24. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Can anyone tell me if you've seen, or know if the Hera Syndulla and Stormtrooper Mission Rebels 2 pack has been released yet?

25. Barbecue17

Nov 11, 2013
    I haven't seen any sites review this set yet nor have I seen it in stores. Heck, in stores the only Rebels single pack figure I've seen was the lone Inquisitor that I snagged. These guys are trickling out mighty slowly.

Jedi Daniel likes this.