main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rebels 3"75 inch Figures

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Ani501st, Oct 13, 2013.

1. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Update to my figure list post above. Finally we saw the finale in the UK today! Ahsoka Tano it is...

Skellybobs likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I watched the finale twice this morning. Pretty good.

KeithyT and Skellybobs like this.
  3. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I enjoyed it as well. Gives a lot to look forward to including not only the story and where it goes, but the classic ship designs!!

Picked up (finally) new Rebels figure Hera Syndulla and Stormtrooper. Many places had nothing new, but the store that did, had like 7 of them. Also another store did have The Inquisitor but in different packaging then the one I have it seems.

Skellybobs and Jedi Daniel like this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Assuming a certain character is really dead, I think it was a waste. (You know who I mean.. I don't want to put a spoiler in here).

KeithyT likes this.
  5. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Yes it seems a little early to kill off an important character. Could have at least lasted a couple of seasons.

6. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    That's the final one I need now too.

7. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    You got Sabine, huh? I have yet to see her. Did you collect the entire series with the Wookie two pack and the bounty hunters from Lothal?

8. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    No, never seen or got Sabine and I don't want her. I'm only after certain characters from Rebels, don't want to collect the entire series.

9. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    I have not seen her anywhere! Ran into more Syndulla's though and see she is demanding a pretty penny on Ebay. I'm guessing cause people have had to wait the entire season 1 to get her!? Also saw more Inquisitors as he is demanding the opposite on Ebay with not much interest. Guessing cause he's been let go...pun intended.

Jedi Daniel and Skellybobs like this.
  10. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I've only seen one Hera on eBay, going for over $50 which I'm not willing to pay for...at this stage anyway.

11. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Found 1 lone AT-DP Pilot @ Target today - excellent figure! Great design, and will go nicely along with my one AT-DP vehicle. I'm guessing this figure is tough to find, due to being an army-builder. I will definitely get at least 3-4 more - if I can find them.

Felt great to get something I wanted, since pickings have been slim on the collector front (at least for me) in the past several years. Also loved the $5.99 price tag.

12. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Can't beat that Blur. Glad you had a great find. The only one I'm looking for now is Sabine with Stormtrooper, but seems like every shipment I saw today had the wave with Syndulla and mission series with Endor Leia, Luke X-Wing, etc. I really like that AT-DP figure as well. One main thing Rebels did right for sure.

13. Blur

Aug 11, 1999
    Yes, some of these Rebels figures are HTF. I don't think I've seen the Sabine w/Stormtrooper set yet either.

The other figure I want is the Jedi Temple Guard. I have a feeling that since both the JTG & the AT-DP Pilot are army-builders (i.e., a collector may want more than one of each) that's what may be making them both tough to get ahold of.

I also noticed that the ITT & AT-DP Rebels vehicles are tough to locate as well - I did see the ITT @ TRU a couple of weeks ago, and found the AT-DP last Fall @ Target - but haven't seen either one anywhere else.

14. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    If anyone is interested Amazon has the Hera/Stormtrooper for $10.99 and free Prime shipping, looks like they only have 15 left in stock. Went ahead and ordered one for myself since I've yet to see these anywhere in stores.

whostheBossk likes this.
  15. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Still need Sabine, Cikatro, IG-RM, Hera, Stormtrooper Commander, Ezra (Imperial Cadet), and eventually Vader and Ahsoka.

Probably making things harder for myself by waiting for them to come into stock and trying to get them in multi-buy deals and cheaper UK supermarket prices but I do love a bargain!

Jedi Daniel and whostheBossk like this.
  16. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Starting to see a LOT of Rebels stuff around. Saw a Hera pack. Saw Kanan singles, and the two pack with the white shirted Ezra. Also saw the Endor Han and luke, the Hoth two pack, and Bespin Han. I hate that it's all the same face as the New Hope Han. Hair and all.

KeithyT likes this.
  17. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    At the recommendation of some online people, I went and checked out Kohl's even though my local store has virtually no toy section. However, on the little endcap with 6 hooks that they did have I found the Sabine/Stormtrooper, Wookies, and Cicatro/Vizago 2 packs!!! FINALLY

whostheBossk likes this.
  18. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Thanks Cubman987, I will try that today as I am still in need of Sabine. I will report back when I have her (In Ewan McGregor voice)

cubman987 likes this.
  19. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Thanks to Cubman987, Whosthebossk now owns a Sabine with Stormtrooper. The first Kohls I went to had an endcap with a bunch of the Mission Series but no Sabine, so I tried a different one this morning and found 5 of them! Sale price took it down from a pricey $15 to $13.50 so I got only one, but now have the complete main group for Rebels. And to think, I was always checking Kohls back in the day for Legacy or The Vintage Collection. Will keep them in mind for The Force Awakens.

cubman987 likes this.
  20. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Nice! Glad I could be of help! :)

whostheBossk likes this.
  21. Blur

Aug 11, 1999
    Guys, thanks to everyone on here & other sites online for the heads-up regarding Kohl's re: new Rebels figures. I need to go to my local store to look for those, but haven't yet.

I did get Agent Kallus, from the Rebels line - this wasn't a figure I was originally planning on getting, but I like Imperials - and, the price was great (much cheaper than the TBS figures).

whostheBossk likes this.
  22. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Stopped at Toys R' Us on my lunch break to pick up some Rebels trading cards and had completely forgotten about the Cadet Ezra/Kanan 2 pack.....so I picked one of those up today. It was nice to see TRU actually stocked with lots of Star Wars figures for once too.

whostheBossk likes this.
  23. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Today, I finally found the Hera & Stormtrooper 2 pack. I now have my complete set :D

whostheBossk and cubman987 like this.
  24. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Today, my local toy store has a full stock of Wave 2 stuff it appears. Lots of Sabine & Wookiees. If anyone needs them, PM me and I can ship around the world from Australia.

25. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Well in the UK we are up to date (nearly) as Hera/Stormtrooper Commander and Ezra Cader/Kanan wave is starting to trickle into mainstream stores (Forbidden Planet seem to have them in quite a few places), although not spotted any near me yet.

The Sabine/Cikatro/Wookie wave seems to be a fairly common occurrence now, and I got mine a month or two ago.

Will add Captain Rex and the second Inquisitor to the list on this thread at some point. We get the full Siege of Lothal special on Disney XD UK this Saturday morning. Cool beans! :cool:

Jedi Daniel and whostheBossk like this.