main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars Rebels RPG Season One

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by MaulLover1313, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaulLover1313

MaulLover1313 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2014
    You may have heard about Star Wars Rebels so this is the Star Wars Rebels RPG. Anybody is invited to join. And you can be anybody you want. And as many characters as you want. A Jedi, stormtrooper, senator, CIS holdout, pirate, smuggler, bounty hunter etc. But you can not be a popular Star Wars character however. The first season takes place directly after the end of Revenge of the Sith. Each season will be a year leading up to A New Hope. But we will need at least a half a dozen members before we can begin. You can do almost anything you want but there are rules:

1. Be serious.
    2. You can't be a popular star wars character.
    3. No controling other member's characters.
    4. No killing other other member's characters.
    5. Be as canon as possible.
    6. Have fun!

Here's the character sheet:

Name:
    Class:
    Homeworld:
    Bio:

Here's my character:

Name: Buck Johnson
    Class: Jedi
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Bio: A son of two senators in the Galactic Senate. Became a Jedi Knight. Trained under Bant Eerin. Fought in the space battle over Geonosis. Had a bad relationship with Anakin Skywalker. Best friends include Zarbak Jaylen Kos and Mon Calamari Arbek. Fell in live with Mon Mothma. Left the Jedi order after defeating his secret dark Jedi sister who had turned to the dark side. Is now hiding in Coruscant's Underworld.

Let the fun begin!

Season One: 19 BBY

Ramza Edit: Locked to prevent bumping, GM may unlock at request.

2. MrCody

MrCody Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 4, 2013
    First time so lets give it a go....
    Name: Draxler
    Class: Clone Trooper
    Species: Human (Clone)
    Homeworld: Kamino Felucia
    Bio: Was born during the end of the clone wars and joined the army early on in my life. Showed great skill and most of all independence. I served under Aayla Secure during the battle of Felucia, when order 66 happened, he fled feeling that this was no the right thing and did not take part of order 66. After that he travelled around avoiding the rise of the empire. Until he found himself back on Coruscant trying to find other clones like him who did not follow the order.

3. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Welcome Draxler. Your the first person to answer this RPG.

4. MrCody

Dec 4, 2013
    Yeh i could be the only one haha

5. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Not funny.

6. MrCody

Dec 4, 2013
    Well lets play !

7. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    I guess so. I was in Dexster Jexster's diner having dinner with my pal Dex when a rodian ran in saying that the jedi temple had been attacked. I could hardly believe it. Quickly me, Dex, and anybody else in the diner ran out and headed toward the jedi temple to see what had happened.

8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Oookay.

Consider this an intervention.

I will be private-messaging the both of you.

Chukles38 likes this.
  9. Battledroid796

Battledroid796 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2014
    I'm joining!
    Name: Drelx
    Class: Bounty Hunter
    Species: Ithorian
    Homeworld: Ithor
    Bio: Was born on Ithor, but disobeyed and was kicked off the planet with nothing but a ship and a blaster. He moved to Coruscant and got his first bounty. After taking care off the bounty, he got lot of credits, bought a home, bought more weapons, and started his wealthy and successful career.

10. Battledroid796

Feb 21, 2014
    OOPS! Posted twice!

11. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Welcome Drelx. Feel free to join the fun.

12. Battledroid796

Feb 21, 2014
    Meanwhile Drexl, was hired by a Senator to hunt down surviving Jedi. He waits at the front of the Jedi Temple waiting for the right time...

13. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    I arrived at the Jedi temple with Dex and the diner crowd. To my horror the Jedi temple was on fire and there were clone troopers everywhere telling nearby spectators that there had been a Jedi rebellion. I could hardly believe my ears. Suddenly I saw a Jedi knight rush at the crowd of clone troopers lightsaber swinging cutting down clones left and right before being shot down. I was about to rush out and attack the clones but luckily Dex stopped me. The clones then told everyone to go home and the crowd parted. I said bye to Dex and went on my way. The Jedi Order was gone. The Republic had become the Empire. The Sith had won. Suddenly my force senses told me that I was being followed. I turned around but saw nothing. I shrugged. But what I did not see was an Ithorian on the rooftop with a sniper rifle.

14. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Name: Milo jai Sheelal
    Class: Bounty Hunter
    Species: Kaleesh
    Homeworld: Kalee
    Bio: One of the thirty children of General Grievous Milo looked up to his dad and wanted to become a Jedi killer too so he became a bounty hunter from an early age. Near the end of the Clone Wars he made a name of himself by two Jedi on Alderaan earning the two million credit reward. He then took their lightsabers as trophies just like his father. He hoped to join his father one day but his dreams were ruined when his father was killed by Obi-Wan Kenobi on Utapau. Now he tracks down Jedi survivors in the Coruscant Underworld.

15. Battledroid796

Feb 21, 2014
    Drelx waited on the rooftop then he saw a Jedi run toward the clone guards that was quickly gunned down. He saw the reaction of one of the bystanders and realized he was a Jedi. He aimed his sniper rifle at the bystander and got ready to fire. He realized Drelx was aiming at him and quickly moved out of the way. Drelx fired and missed. Buck Johnson than began running but Drelx used his grapple hook and swung toward him. Buck could still use the Force and pulled a pipe for self defense. Drelx got out his light whip and swung it at Buck. It wrapped around the pipe. Buck used the Force and lifted Drelx into the air, and took away the whip but Drelx got out his pistol and fired at him. Buck jumped out of the way causing Drelx to fall to the ground. Buck ran up and disarmed him. "Who are you!?" asked Buck. The Ithorian replied [translation] "Leave me alone! I was just hired to kill you!" They stop fighting and quickly befriended each other.

16. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Suddenly Milo jumped down from a rooftop and kicked Drelx sending the Ithorian bounty hunter flying into a wall unconscious. Then he turned to the Jedi and gave him a lightsaber telling him to defend himself. Before the Jedi could have the chance to answer Milo ignited his lightsaber and swung at the Jedi who blocked the attack. The fight was on. But Buck had not used a lightsaber for a while and he was rusty. Eventually Milo began to get the upper hand. "This is for my father Jedi scum!" Milo said kicking the Jedi sending him flipping over a railing and falling to his death. Milo looked over the railing and saw the Jedi's broken body several levels below. He chuckled. But he never did see the huge fist that knocked him out cold. It was Dexster Jexster! He looked sadly at his friend's broken body but then decided to quickly leave as clone troopers began arriving. Meanwhile Drelx awoke. Just then a clone trooper squad appeared and the clone commander ordered them to set their blasters to kill.

17. Battledroid796

Feb 21, 2014
    Drelx immediately got up and picked up his light whip and swung it at the clones, wrapping around the commander electrocuting him. The commander fell dead to the floor, so the clones started firing at Drelx, who was blocking the attacks with his whip. He then swung it at the floor, knocking all the clones over unconscious. Drelx walked over and dropped an activated thermal detonator into the middle of the group then calmly walked away, ignoring the explosion behind him.

18. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Buck Johnson awoke on the floor. Every bone in his body hurt. He had used the force to cushion the fall but it still hurt. And then he used the force to have it appear that he was dead. He tried to get up but he could not. He knew that clone troopers would soon be on him. As he slipped back into unconsciousness, the figure of a female bounty hunter came to pick him up. "Shh," she said."It will soon be over. The second Buck slipped into darkness he knew who his "rescuer" was. Asajj Ventres Buck realized. Meanwhile Milo, who had survived the explosion, was carried off by clone troopers who had just arrived at the scene.

19. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Milo awoke to see that he was being carried off by two clone troopers. He quickly swung his arms smashing the two clone troopers together. He then got out his lightsaber and beheaded one clone and then kicked one into a wall. He then picked up a blaster and shot the last one. Now he could only hear heavy breathing. And the hiss of a lightsaber. Milo realized that he was being followed. And he was being followed by none other than the sith lord Darth Vader.

20. Battledroid796

Feb 21, 2014
    Drelx realized that Buck was missing and ran to the spot he fell. Nothing was there. Then in the distant he saw Asajj Ventress carrying the injured Buck. He shot his grapple hook at the nearest ship and climbed to the top. Ventress saw him running toward her leaping ship to ship. She started to pick up her pace. Drelx got out his pistols and began firing at
    Ventress, who deflected the bolts with her lightsaber. Drelx whipped his light whip at her and it wrapped around her, shocking her into unconsciousness. Drelx then rolled the body off the vehicle.

21. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Suddenly Buck Johnson regained consciousness and saw Drelx looming above him. Still not trusting the bounty hunter Buck swung his legs out kicking the Ithorian bounty hunter. He then used the force on Drelx's light whip and began to swing it. He was tired but he still had some fight left in him!

22. MrCody

Dec 4, 2013
    After parting from buck, Draxler immediately sought out a group of clones, who believed the jedi were all evil. Draxler was confused, he could not believe his brothers were saying these kinds of things. He was still loyal to the republic and to his jedi commanders. His first instinct was to sought his friend Buck Johnson, Draxler rushed around the temple, shocked at everything. He then saw in the distance Buck fighting of a bounty hunter. Draxler hurried to the fight scene and jumped on the ship before it go to far. Hoping to sneak behind this unknown bounty hunter

Battledroid796 likes this.
  23. MaulLover1313

Jan 30, 2014
    Suddenly a gas bomb was slid onto the platform and a green gas came out knocking out everyone except for Draxler who had filters in his helmet. But then the club of a blaster struck the back of Draxler's head knocking him out. When Buck Johnson awoke he was strapped to a table facing Darth Vader and Milo while Draxler, and Ventress were in prison cells. Drexl however was being taken to a very unhappy senator. "Let the torture begin," Vader said. "By the time this session is over you will reveal the identities of all the other jedi survivors you know". Then the torture began and all Buck could do was scream in pain and beg for mercy. But of course his screams were ignored by the evil dark lord. Meanwhile Ventress and Draxler were trying to settle their differences.

24. Battledroid796

Feb 21, 2014
    Meanwhile, Drelx was taken in front of the upset Senator. "I told you to kill Jedi! Not kill my best group of clones!" The Senator ordered him to be executed, but Drelx had a hidden vibroblade. He got it out and took out the guards. "KILL HIM!" screamed the angry Senator and more clones rushed out of doors. Drelx ran for his life out the door. "Sir, we lost him in the crowds."said the Commander. They suddenly saw a explosive attached to the wall. "Oh dra- And the palace blew inside out. Drelx sought to find his friend Buck, so he checked the tracking device he put on Ventress's belt. He found the location and started traveling to it. At Vader's prison, in Draxler's cell, a hole was drilled in the wall and two hands removed the panel. "Who are you?" asked the clone raising his fists. [translation] "I'm a friend of Buck. Follow me and we can save him."

25. MrCody

Dec 4, 2013
    Draxler kept his arms up, " Your the one who was attacking Buck before, i saw you?! Drelx put his hands up to single he meant no harm to the clone, [translation] "Ill explain everything later, you just have to trust me". Draxler lowed his arms, still not completely trusting the bounty hunter. Drelx then said "follow me" Both the clone and Bounty hunter started their search for Buck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.