main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalgus, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012

U see it conflicts in some ways I really love to see Lux die on screen but on the flip side I dont think I could stomach such annoying character again period so....... Maybe if Vader cuts him short on the 1st Line. Vader: Where is Ashoka? Lux: I wont tell you anything.......choked.

2. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    Which was pretty clearly defined as to which was which and what the order of precedence was. That at least kept the chaos to a minimum. It didn't, however, prevent (as I said) different authors in different media from having different takes on the subject. Probably the best example of sloppy "canon-keeping" has to be the whole Mandalorian fiasco.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  3. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    While we are ranting about "canon-wars" Off topic, but another series that has is now in a similar situation as the EU was, is Halo. That series is getting bigger with novels, dark horse and a slew of games riddled with secret backstories, it is another franchise that has become quite convoluted. Didn't karen Travis write some Halo books too?

*shrugs*

Honestly I had fun with the star wars retcons in the pre 2014 EU. Ironically canon didn't start getting muddy and messy until TCW, and that's the only thing they kept. :p

... wait this thread is about rebels? I thought it was a Disney vs EU slugfest.

Anyways, can't wait for June.

4. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    Anyway back to Rebels.
    Does anyone think we could see a scene between Ahsoka and Hondo? It would be cool to see those two have a moment.
    Hondo: Aaaahsoka… wow you look… all grown up.
    Ahsoka: [Rolls eyes]

Hopefully they’ll bring back Tseebo. I’d like to know exactly how the intel he has will be put to use.

5. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    That would be interesting.

Knight Wolf likes this.
  6. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    I feel like Ahsoka's reaction to seeing Hondo again would be along the lines of this:

EECHUUTA, hilldill, podjazd and 5 others like this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

[​IMG]

This is what Hondo would say.

8. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I think this direct quote from TCW could fit. ;)

"Ohoh, oh, you're a dangerous woman. Yes, very dangerous. Come, come, come. Let us go inside where we can discuss business over a drink, like civilized people." -Season 2 episode 22

9. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    This could work pretty well lol.

I wonder if he helps get supplies for the Rebels though? I mean, Ahsoka could have him as a contact, but he isn't apart of the Rebellion at all. He's just there for the danger and adventure.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

nah he is there for the money that he no longer has

11. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Hondo strikes me as anti-Imperial but not willing to fully align with the Rebellion. Working with the Rebellion works best for in the long run, especially now with the financial backing that we think the Rebellion has in Organa and Mon Mothma. He can turn a profit and... rebuild his "enterprise." ;)

12. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    I would LMAO if Hondo used that quote or something close to it.
    I have a feeling that if they end up in the same room Hondo would hit on Ahsoka or Hera and then get decked.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Nah Hindi is to classy.

14. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    This would be hilarious. xD

I agree. I mean, who wouldn't want a bunch of pirates causing chaos for the Empire? It'll be great. :D

Iron_lord and ObsGryphon like this.
  15. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
  16. TheRiddler555

TheRiddler555 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 25, 2015
    Ezra and Kanan fight Vader

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    From what we can see Hondo is alone and does not control his Gang anymore so unless there is an episode about getting the hang back together I don't think so.

18. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe he decided to go on his own for a while? Or maybe the Empire decided to bribe his crew with so many credits that they couldn't refuse and left him?

19. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Empire is likely cracking down on organized criminal organizations(which often have thir own large private armies(ex. Shadow Collective's Black Sun and Pykes), pirates and smugglers now that they control most of the galaxy and plan to.

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I mean its not that hard half of them left before.

21. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Only a fool would continue working for Hondo after the Clone Wars. That guy lost 90% of his men every other episode.

But not the Hutts, for some reason. Even though obtaining control of their cartel is as easy as chasing away the council from Nal Hutta and then waltzing into Jabba's palace demanding his allegiance.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  22. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I love how you label that 'easy'. [face_laugh]:p

23. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    We only have seen Hondo in 2 clips right? How do we know that he is without a criminal empire?

24. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Characters like Dr Cylo are interesting, and his creations, hope to see arcane aspects of the Empire and the Emperor's desires on this show . Just really does back up the Clone Emperor and the TFU II storyline and other stuff from Dark Empire and the Prophets of the Darkside used to do things like that in the old Dark Horse series. Seems like more things change, more things stay the same deal.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Because I beileve Filoni said the empire shut down his operations.