main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalgus, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Nevertheless, that mention of Obi-Wan at the end of the episode still leaves the possibility that his character will make an appearance (beyond a hologram, I mean) in Rebels.

Knight Wolf likes this.
  2. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011

I think we can safely say the Star Wars movies are non-canon at this point.

Zer0, Darth_Pevra, StrikerKOJ and 2 others like this.
  3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I think it's possible Obi-Wan has an appearance....I don't necessarily like it but I think it's possible....but I have a hard time believing they would have him run into Vader or anyone that would blatantly contradict ANH.

4. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    I have to say I have mixed feeling about a possible Obi-wan/Vader meeting in Rebels. IF it was a ONE TIME thing and not another Anakin/Dooku from TCW thing, I think I’d be okay with it.

5. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    It's weird how Mistress Tua knew that the Empire is mining Kaiburr crystals on Lothal for the Death Star to be built. No wonder they killed her. I wonder what the Ghost crew would have done had they realized a weapon of that kind was being produced. It's not they really have the resources to do much about it.

6. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    There's also Vader's "when I last left you I was but a learner, but now I am the master" line. That works much better (imo) if their duel on Mustafar in ROTS was the last time that they saw each other before their final battle onboard the Death Star in ANH.

7. NerfHerder123

NerfHerder123 Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2015
    Im just guessing and I'm sure that someone else has come up with this theory. I have heard many people say that they think the new inquisitor might be Barriss Offee from star wars the clone wars. I thought about it and guessed that the new Inquisitor is actually the sister of the cadet from the season 1 episode breaking ranks. In the episode Ezra befriends two cadets one of which is zare leonis who says that his sister disappeared from Lothal academy very mysteriously. This is just a guess and there's a good possibility that I'm wrong but I wanna know what you guys think.

8. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    While it's entirely possible that Zare's sister would be trained to become an Inquisitor, it seems that the female Inquisitor from the trailer is not her. We already have a concept art of the female Inquisitor without her mask:
    [​IMG]

9. NerfHerder123

NerfHerder123 Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2015
    Thanks for clearing that up I hadn't seen the concept art yet.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Huh?

study3600 likes this.
  11. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    I wonder if Darth Vader is going to learn Ezra's identity and try to use his captured parents to lour him out in the open and capture him? Perhaps an inquisitor will do it instead.

Knight Wolf likes this.
  12. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    Whatever happened to Ezra's parents is STILL a mystery right now - dead or imprisoned or manipulated - Who Knows[face_dunno]

13. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    We've been speculating this for a while. The fate of his parents will significantly effect Ezra

14. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    If there was a chance to save his parents I think Hera would've told him by now. No good reason to keep that sorta information that they're alive even if they been turned into lobots and stationed in the Imperial Palace to clean and maintenance Sheev's hologram projector. She should've just told him the truth, its never a good thing in SW to keep the truth a secret or spinning a story to tell a false truth(Luke and Ventress hmm). Kenobi's lie by omission and revising the stories are still lies and it did not help Luke and driving Luke towards a hatred for Vader and a mission to kill was not particularly Jedi like either. One wonders if Kenobi was tainted by the darkside,lol. Hera should've spit it out on board Sato's ship, they seem to have had a lot of time go by since the finale and premier so it just looks like something they want to cliffhang and drag out along with their other characters backstories.

study3600 likes this.
  15. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I'm not sure if his parents are dead at the start of Rebels. Suspect, at the time of Hera being told, Ezra's folks might have been in hiding - only to be killed at a later date. This would allow a story path of Hera, and the Ghost crew in general, being blamed for their deaths by Ezra.

But (devil's advocate), this would be rather similar to Anakin's path to the dark side.

Season Two will probably have a huge revelation (I hope) about Ezra's parents, which will lead him to the dark side.

16. Karl0413

Karl0413 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2015
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Still not sure what to make of the pic on the left. Yes, it leaves that possibility of who many of us think the female inquisitor is; but it's still not concrete evidence.

This is the pic I like the most, using concept art with the style from TCW.

[​IMG]

18. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I'm leaning towards it not being Barriss.

19. Efdifor

Efdifor Jedi Knight

Mar 3, 2015
    Do we know when Episode 3 is supposed to air? Episode 1-2 was what, three weeks ago? I don't understand the delay.

20. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    They aired only the premier early. From what I understand, the rest of the season will continue in the fall.

pepoluan likes this.
  21. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    Awesome, but I don't think it's Barriss Offee even tho the skin tone matches, but there is the lack of tattoos and I know a persons eye whites don't turn black when they go dark side (that we know of anyway). I kind of want to see the whole page now. Looks like Rex is in there too. Surely they have some kind of descriptions on the page as well right?

22. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Yeah, can we have source from that pic?

23. Karl0413

Karl0413 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2015
  24. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I wonder if we'll find out about Lando's "little maneuver at the Battle of Tanab."

25. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    If they do that then Han will have to make a cameo.