main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalgus, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    For me If Vader appears someone important needs to die or be greatly harmed which I will expect in the season 2 final.

2. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    Sorry, dropped cable and Youtube wants me to pay for the latest episodes. (Like I'd ever do that.)

3. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    So do you think it will ever be revealed who the first inquisitor was and where he came from? (Utapau) I mean his background.

4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    study3600

The only way I can see them doing that is if they release a comic on the Inquisitor similar to what they are doing with Kanan.

study3600 likes this.
  5. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I'd like to know, too, but I don't expect to find out. Interesting that we've never been told. I interpret that as, the Empire doesn't give a poodoo about his identity, just that he has skills. He was a tool.

study3600 likes this.
  6. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    As I recall, from the Rebels team, that is kinda the theory. IMHO, it will be Kanan.

7. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Wouldnt surprise me if Kenobi and Vader dueled every other week like Kenobi and Grievous or Anakin and Darth Tyranus. :confused: But in seriousness, I do suspect Vader will likely meet up with and confront Kenobi like the premiere hinted at prior to ANH and and reinterpretation of the ANH dialogue exchanges.

study3600 likes this.
  8. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Tbh, I don't think Filoni has the power to do that sort of crap.

9. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    ANH is quite clear. Vader tells Obi-wan he was a "learner" when they last met - so, in continuity sense, that has to be RoTS.

study3600, DBPirate and Darth_Pevra like this.
  10. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    Instead of a duel maybe they could have a close encounter, similar to what happened with Ahsoka and Vader in the premiere. It be cool if they do duel but only once. I’d be disappointed if it became an every other week thing.

study3600 likes this.
  11. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    yea, I do suspect Kenobi will pop up again. especially as this season airs around the time TFA comes out. They're gonna have to do some pretty big things and the Kenobi character is a valuable asset I doubt they're gonna ignore. They already hologramed him in start of the first season, name dropped him in the start of this season, so the next move is to actually have him. Marvel has already used Kenobi and Luke together.

12. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015
    Please leave Obi Wan out of Rebels. It would mess up with too much continuity from ANH
    "A presence i haven't felt since..." is open ended, but it implies a long time and fits nice with their last meeting being Anakin's demise on Mustafar.

13. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Agreed. And I don't think they will show him, at least not with Vader. They made a huge deal of never showing Anakin with Grievous due to their first meeting in ROTS, so it's safe to assume Obi-Wan won't see Vader until ANH.

14. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Yes, they took Anakin and Grievous seriously, but not Anakin and Dooku.

15. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    They might show a glimpse of him on Tatooine, watching over Luke - just to tick the 'show Luke in Rebels' box

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  16. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    Oh, I wouldn't say they didn't show Anakin and Dooku seriously. That line in Revenge of the Sith was open ended - even if it does make sense for it to have come from meeting Dooku last in the Geonosis hangar. In each case of Anakin and Dooku, we see Anakin bested by Dooku until his rage gets the better of him. But it's uncontrolled, and most of the time did more harm than good. Only at Revenge of the Sith does Anakin get the key to his rage.
    And let's face it. If Anakin could only face Ventress and other lackeys for the entire series, they're mostly all gone by season three. We wouldn't see any growth of Anakin beyond that point.

Iron_lord likes this.
  17. Darth Wookiee

Nov 29, 2013
    Anakin's original CW character still had that growth without facing Dooku. And it's not the " last time since we met" quote, it's more " this time let's take him together".

18. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    The Ghost crew could always go to Tatooine and meet Obi-Wan there. Nothing big, just a small cameo.

19. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    And aside from in The Lost Missions episode before Yoda's arc, did both Obi-Wan and Anakin face Dooku in singular combat?
    I can't think of any instance, though correct me if I'm wrong.

20. thatotherjedi

thatotherjedi Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 6, 2015
    PASS!!!

I like the recent Star War's comic which shows Obi-Wan as a hermit struggling with his isolation, "You never trained me for this Master Qui-Gon. You never taught me how to fade away."

minnishe and podjazd like this.
  21. Darth Wookiee

Nov 29, 2013
    A little. At the end of Crisis on Naboo.

22. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    I want Obi-Wan to appear but I don't think he should fight Vader. That'd mess up ANH. I can't see why anyone would be opposed to him appearing.

23. Darth Wookiee

Nov 29, 2013
    Yes, but I don't want him becoming a recurring character.

24. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  25. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015
    Please, not the B-wing. The B-wing was designed to combat capital ships and superluminal commerce raiding. What good is a bomber to a rebel cell that can't even face up to a heavy cruiser and who would have the audacity, resource, and purpose to design such a vessel? The Rebel Alliance post battle of yavin. Not a group of two measly corvettes and some starfighters.