main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalgus, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The lens argument brings me back to some of the vader threads.

2. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015
    Ah, look at the puny little pea shooters the at-ats have! Isn't that so cute? The harder to blow up the rebels with my dear. 8-}
    edit: OP tailgunners!
    WoWP reference

3. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Prototype. Earlier in time. I'm not sure it also makes a good story for the Empire to bring in MVP walkers from the start. I think the first victory with the Clones on board should be right after they meet them. They shouldn't meet then clones and then get their hats handed back to them right away.

4. Hyrum_Solo

Jul 1, 2015
    When was the last time an army used a prototype on mass on the field in a peace time?
    edit: but otherwise I agree with you.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Nice little trailer, and some really cool concept art. Hopefully Rex is sympathetic of Kanan's concerns re: clones, and tries to help him overcome his past trauma.

[face_plain]

cwustudent likes this.
  6. Hyrum_Solo

Jul 1, 2015
    cwustudent likes this.
  7. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Rex can smooth things over with Kanan by giving him a knuckle massage.

8. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    It exists but only the Rebels and Vader have access to it.

9. Hyrum_Solo

Jul 1, 2015
    I can't help but find the insane amount of junk of the AT-TE hilarious. The clones got pack rat habits in their old age. :clone:

10. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012

0:30
    Is that Ahsoka facing Vader ? [face_thinking]:eek:

Billy_Dee_Binks likes this.
  11. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Since Season 1 I've been speculating whether or not Barriss Offee might return and turn out to be Ezra's mother. The blue eyes do suggest it.

12. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Last time we saw Barriss she was put in jail for the temple bombing. One year before Ezra's birth. And we know he was raised by his parents before they disappeared when he was seven. I doubt it. And there are many people with blue eyes in the GFFA.

Gesendet von meinem GT-P3110 mit Tapatalk

13. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    It might be the female Inquisitor.

Darth_Voider likes this.
  14. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Yeah but I don't see why both Kanan, Ezra and Zeb would be laying on the ground and look scared of her, when we later see Ezra fighting her alone

15. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Well, we know that darksider force users tend to use their force abilities when they fight. If they are facing off with a force user that is more skilled in say hand to hand combat, why not add in force abilities to that style. The female inquisitor already looks like a ninja, would be interesting to see someone use a more eastern style of the martial arts with the force. Most of what we have seen force users do is sword play, more or less, in addition to enhancing the battle with force abilities.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ezra has some weird animal on his arm.

17. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    That's a good point. I guess we'll have to see.

Jedi Knight Fett

I believe it's a baby ithorian. We could get a callback to the children of the force episode from the Clone Wars series.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  18. bdh1138

bdh1138 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 24, 2015
    That baby Ithorian has me a bit worried for the health of Old Jho...

On the topic of the super exciting top secret character, I feel like that's got to be someone established, right? Not somebody new who they just think will be cool? I see a few possibilities there, but I'm hoping it's Felicity Jones' Rogue One character.

Knight Wolf and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  19. Funbox

Funbox Jedi Padawan star 1

Aug 16, 2015
    Any ideas as to who this top secret character is? The Mara Jade character? Obi Wan returning? Or a character being linked to the Force Awakens somehow or to Rogue One? I do feel that Filoni has a bit more respect for Star Wars lore and is more familiar with the EU and what good things to extract from it, in comparison to Abrams who moreorles trashes it all and comes with his own take which has to be followed.

They could at least being back decent characters from the EU, Lowbacca, Mara Jade, Thrawn - that would not be too difficult. It is also disappointing that we are still in the shadows as to whether in the ST we will see the New Jedi Order established by Luke.

podjazd and StarWarsFreak93 like this.
  20. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    Something tells me the secret character is Boba Fett...

21. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    This secret character is got to be someone established (in the EU or OT) or, for example, someone who's species is taken from the EU. We know that Kallus was supposed to be Chiss and I have an odd feeling that we'll see them. Maybe even certain Admiral himself. Or someone like Ezra's mother. Filoni said that this character is going to have "major implications on our characters", so I wonder whether this guy/girl is someone "good" or "bad".

BTW, there is a YouTube version of the latest commercial, for us outside the USA.

22. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    At this point in the show, what they NEED is a Rebel Cell commander who's MORE like the James Bond 007 type!:cool: I mean someone who can handle ANY dangerous situation;)

Davak24 likes this.
  23. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    So I've been reading SOTE again and if they can bring in Xizor without butchering his character, then I hope they do.

24. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Xizor is an awful character from an awful novel. Please do not bring him in.

25. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Xizor is perfect as slimy ass, you love to hate that guy.

Mara Jade ... would Filoni even consider her exciting? Does he care about her? I think it's more likely someone from the Filoni-verse like Bo Katan or Cham Syndulla. Cham would be pretty cool.