main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalgus, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    That's not grammar, it's syntax. :-B

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Neeeeeeeerrrrrrrddddd!!!

3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Maybe Veers was a Grand General and Piett was a Grand Admiral, but Vader never bothered using "Grand" to address them.

I agree with the Imperial Grand Admiral uniform from Legends shouldn't be canonized. It looks silly on everyone who I've seen wear it, Thrawn included.

In Aftermath,
    Ackbar is a Grand Admiral (for the Rebels).

4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    They could always tweek the white uniform. This uniform looks legacy inspired:

[​IMG]

5. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    The guy on the left looks like Wreaker from Bad Batch

6. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    Also what they could use is a Rebel cell delta assault team who's like WOLVES and their leader could be someone who's like how Cyclops (from the 90's X-MEN) was;)

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

I would be down.

8. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Putting my money on the secret character being Maul or Fett.

Fett being put on the trails of our Rebels would definitely change things up a bit.

9. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Finally bothered to see that new trailer with Ahsoka telling Kanan to trust her friend. TBH I wish I hadn't, the dialogue is cringe inducing "just trust him" while there was also the whole "I have my own mission" to Ezra which while not a straight copy (as normal) was clearly aping Obi-wan in ANH when he leaves Luke.

10. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Can't she just explain to him that Rex is a rebel and never hurt any Jedi?

I admit it is entirely in Vader's character to not bother with the extra word. However, I am not a fan of retconning and this would be.

fett 4 likes this.
  11. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    That would be the most straightforward and sensible thing to do and what irritates me the most but this is Dave and that sort of thing goes out the window when he wants his (contrived) moment. In this case it will be when Kanan see's Santa Rex and friends for the first time.

12. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    He's still a clone, and i'm certain Kanaan never heard of any "killjedi" chip in their brains.
    So if Ahsoka would have said that Rex was a clone, Kanaan would in most certainty have refused. Despited Ahsoka saying Rex is as nice as an Ewok.

13. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    Still it would have made sense for Ahsoka to go with them, at lest for the initial introduction, before heading off on her own.

14. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I'd much rather see Ahsoka go face Vader, rather than hang out with Clones for another 5 seasons.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  15. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Ahsoka must know from Rex that a killjedi chip exists and can explain that to Kanan. Kanan would realize that the clones are also victims of Palpatine and behave like an adult and get over it.

The notion that Kanan is too stupid and childish and does have to be tricked is pretty silly.

fett 4 likes this.
  16. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Not really, it's called being human. He say his master killed right in front of him as a teen by the clone troopers that he thought were his friends/comrades in arms and had fought by his side. And he spent years being hunted/having to hide. That does things to someone, especially since he nearly lost his apprentice in the S1 finale.

Ahsoka: "They're clones."
    Kanan: "NO, absolutely not, did you see what they did to the Jedi?"
    Ahsoka: "They had chips in their brains which forced them to do it, and these guys have had there's removed. So they're perfectly trustworthy."
    Kanan: "I thought that about my comrades, and then they killed my master and tried to kill me. No, it's too risky and I'm not making that mistake again."

It actually makes a lot of sense given his character, what he's been through. But since some people here think that Filoni is the bane of all of SW's existence, actually looking at that sort of thing is "optional" for them. Better to just bash him reflectively.

17. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    How exactly does withholding the information from him make the situation any better? What if Kanan kills one of the clones in reflex? If he's traumatized, it's all the more stupid to throw him into the ice water.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  18. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Well we see in one of the recent tv spots, that the Clones to actually fire on Kanan and co, forcing him to deflect some of the bolts away. Ahsoka isn't and idiot though, she wouldn't send them if she knew they'd get into a fight.
    And it may just be me, but it looks like all is going good here:
    [​IMG]

19. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015
    Are you sure? 8-}

cwustudent, Theo333, Davak24 and 2 others like this.
  20. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Blasters are supposed to be lethal weapons in the SW universe. Just telling anyone who thinks a fire-fight is a "good" outcome.

21. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Confirmed. Vos will be brought back as an Inquisitor for Season 3.

No one excepts the surfer dude inquisition!

22. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  23. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015
    I think you mean:
    "No one expects the Sith Inquisition...10 years after the Jedi have been wiped out by order 66."

24. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Lol.

That was just a joke post. I promise I'll put its a "joke post" next time I do that.

But could you imagine what it'd be like if he was?

"Hey dudes, you gotta die unless you tell me I'm not bad."

25. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Something just looks SOOO off about this image. IDK what it is, the lighting, the animation, the way they're standing, but I've honestly seen fan renders that were of higher quality than this. They look like 2D stick figures. I mean, look at their faces. They're so stiff, they might as well be carved out of cardboard.