main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalgus, Mar 3, 2015.

1. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    I really, really hope that they don't give Vader an apprentice.

2. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Did he train all the inquisitors or just a few of them ?

3. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    If he trained them, that was really half-assedly.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  4. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004

this

Iron_lord likes this.
  5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    If they decide to use him. They could make Galen an Inquisitor as there is many of them, the new male is 5th brother where that means there 4 more brothers before him. Vader could've still personally found the Galen boy following ROTS, and he could still be a prodigy that Vader took a special interest in. He could use him as personal assassin in a manner not unlike Ventress was used by Dooku rather than a foot soldier like the rest of them, but neither possibility would really cancel eachother out so both could be true. Maybe even playing favorites is the ay of the Sith, suvival of the fittest in a kratocratic system and we saw all that kinda thing before. It would still make sense having an undercover secret human Dark Jedi agent infiltrating the “Rebel Alliance,” but later on ends up turning on his master, which is essentially the plot of TFU.

A a newer version could be a recreation for the new canon surely has been borrowing from the previously established universe whatever they like.

6. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I really don't wanna see Starkiller. I've been on board with everything this show has done so far, but that would just ruin it. And besides introducing him may or may not shift the focus a little. This show is about our main Rebels. The main reason I don't want him though is because of how OP he was in TFU.

Kentoa and darklordoftech like this.
  7. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Starkiller isn't showing up, get it out of your head people.

8. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    yeah he is not showing up in fact, none of the old eu characters for that matter, unless it is from the ot movies. Starkiller is as dead as the reborn Emperor of Dark Empire or Kyle Katran. It is adios............muhchachos.

9. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    Pretty sure Dave Filoni said "No Starkiller" in his periscope interview a few days ago and in a manner like it was never gonna happen. Not to mention FPJ talks so much smack on the TFU games in general that I really don't think he would be speaking like that if they actually planned on ever bringing in TFU material as it would come off as unprofessional. I want to point out a little bit more Dave Filoni was like "No Starkiller" but then goes on to say later "No Boba Fett in THIS season" Then when asked about Darth Maul a second time hiis answer was kind of like neither confirming or denying but that he might like to see that... Seriously it's suspicious as hell that he didn't say no Darth Maul this season, but said no Fett THIS season and and no Starkiller pretty fast.

EDIT: Apparently that periscope Q&A with Dave Filoni expired. Damn it!

darklordoftech likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    If Vader has some secret apprentice I hope they are new.

rumsmuggler likes this.
  11. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Vader doesn't need a secret apprentice. He has who knows how many Inquisitors at his disposal.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014

Well the main purpose of Starkiller was to kill the Emperor and take over the Empire. Inquisitors would most likely fail to serve that purpose since a) they might be loyal to the Emperor over Vader b) they are not strong enough given that their leader was bested by a mediocre not fully trained jedi like Kanan.

rumsmuggler likes this.
  13. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Vader: "Fetch me a bagel and a coffee. And woe to you if the bagel isn't fresh."

A Lovable Jerk likes this.
  14. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think what Filoni meant regarding Maul is that we might see his fate in some way (Comic, book etc etc.) but not necessarily in Rebels.

15. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I hope he stay dead for good this time.

16. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    He will probably come back as the Ghost of Obi-Wans past. :p

But yeah, hopefully he doesn't come back again. As much as I love his character I don't need him coming back like Kenny from South Park all the time.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Well he will eventually.

18. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014

A lot of EU characters were canonized in Star Wars: Tarkin, so I don't follow . Actually Riot Troopers, Heavy Storm Troopers, Jumptroopers and Purge Troopers(in canon Phase II Dark Troopers) and the AT-MP all from TFU are now canonized. And recently quite a lot of rumors are circulating that Starkiller will appear in Rogue One and Battlefront.

Freddie isnt an authority(and even Dave is questionable as I said before). I don't care what game he liked, he can go back to starring in Wing Commander for all I care - he's an actor and your reasoning based off his remarks makes no sense either as Sam Witwer is very much part of the SW family from Starkiller to The Son to Darth Maul and now (back to) The Emperor IN Rebels. For all we know he's talking smack" because Starkiller is gonna show up. If the Starkiller character is not in Rebels it does not mean he wont show up again in another medium, if he does not at all in any new canon medium, it is what it is.

19. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    sure it does. it's non canon now and in the game your supposed to be overpowered.

20. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    ^No, not really. I don't care what medium you are, you're Gary Stu character shouldn't be making freaking Darth Vader look like a complete chump.

cwustudent and Davak24 like this.
  21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I have to agree with this it is called the force Unleashed for a reason.

rumsmuggler and thejeditraitor like this.
  22. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    it's non canon. you can do whatever you want. the main point of the games it that they're supposed to be fun and they are.

23. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    I rather never see Starkiller again, to be straight to the point.

cwustudent and Delta-7 like this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I agree, But i still had fun playing the games not because of the story because that was horrible.

25. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Agreed. The story was absolute crap, yes.

cwustudent and Delta-7 like this.