main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Well Season 2 has ended and Season 3 will be here soon so let the discussion begin!

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Season literally just ended. You might be jumping the gun a little. ;)

3. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    With the second season over, it's time for us to begin speculations on the third season :D
    DISCUSS

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  4. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    inb4thelock

5. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I wonder how many of these we'll get?

jabberwalkie likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Well this ain't going to go any better the second time

jabberwalkie likes this.
  7. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Before the lock comes, lemme just say I want to see Kanan with some badass new headgear next season!

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  8. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Reading, Talgus. It's your friend. ;)

EDIT: Okay, dust has settled well enough. Have at it. :)

9. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I think season 3 will end with Ezra killing Maul. Forget a Maul vs Vader encounter, Maul and Ezra will definitely clash, and Ezra will likely go full dark-side against Maul for the power to beat him. That power boost supplemented by knowledge from the sith holocron will give Ezra an edge. Season 3 will be Maul vs Ezra as Season 1 was the Grand Inquisitor vs Kanan.

Milo Jamir likes this.
  10. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I really hope we get to see some larger scale battles. This season we got some decent ship to ship combat but the Rebels usually just ran away. I want to see Star Destroyers and larger rebels ships clashing, that could be really fun. I think it would be cool to see some larger scale ground combat as well, this season we got really none of that.

thatotherjedi and ChefCurryWindu like this.
  11. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Ezra killing Maul , April fools past.;)

Kanan was very aggressive and insulting to Darth Maul when Maul showed no hostility to him or Ahsoka, so that quickly ended the alliance right in a similar manner as the alliance between him and Vizsla. It was clear he would be a problem and stand in the way of Ezra's growth. Moreover Ezra can have only one master, per the Sith and Jedi codes. Jedi are also sworn enemies of the Sith, they would/could not let them live and Kanan is very much anti-Sith so Kanan would also pose as a threat to Ezra if he embraced the Dark Side and would try to destroy him. Maul saved Ezra's life twice, Kanan was very jealous of Maul and fearful he could lose his apprentice when he saw Maul save Ezra's life on the pyramid. Maul attempting to destroy Kanan is also for Ezra's benefit if he is to choose the Dark Side.

As of right now, Ezra is still an Anakin retelling in a similar fashion as Kylo Ren. If he turns, he'd be come a Sith or quasi Sith under Darth Maul, and operate post ROTJ, if he does not he either dies or gives up the lightsaber and lives as a hermit.

12. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I'm becoming more and more convinced Ezra is knights of ren founder

thatotherjedi likes this.
  13. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    -Ezra continues to struggle with his own personal darkness. Not necessarily go full-on dark (although that might happen), but continuing to develop a more ruthless streak.
    -Kanan becoming SW Daredevil. ;)
    -More backstory on Sabine, and Ketsu returns.
    -A non-FS main antagonist (I'm guessing they'll be less Vader in S3). Be it Thrawn (pretty please), or Tarkin, or Rae Sloane, etc.
    -The Ghost Crew being integrated into the greater Rebellion more.
    -Some kind of tie-in to RO.
    -More of Maul.
    -Appearances by Boba Fett and/or Cad Bane.
    -Etc.

Darkspellmaster, Bee Bee and SienneRe like this.
  14. Ryan Hunt

Ryan Hunt Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 11, 2013
    If Obi-Wan Kenobi appears in this season, I hope he will be the one to kill Maul once and for all.

15. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002

I could get on board with that. Maul, obsessed with Kenobi, hears a rumor he survived and somehow makes his way to Tatooine. The Ghost crew intercept him and they battle and in the midst of the battle, suddenly Obi-Wan appears, takes out Maul in an epic duel and then passes on some wisdom to Kanan and Ezra before they leave.

Obi-Wan should not leave Tatooine, but given Maul already worked with Jabba once, it's not out of the realm of possibility for him to go there again which would allow for such a duel to occur.

16. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Oh god not Maul V Kenobi duel 102. It's like Anakin v Dooku all over again.

I want to see Maul V Vader. They missed out on Maul V Anakin on TCW don't miss this. Hey you could have Vader kill him creating more hatred in Ezra for that.

As for the Imperials, Thrawn or no Thrawn, the writers are really going to have to work at making them a threat after how they have been portrayed up until now.

Shake up the large cast kill a few off. There is to many and they are too invincible and before people say oh what about Kanan, he beat Maul blind !

I want to see more from Kallus after his last episode. David Oleweyo is a brilliant voice actor (and Oscar nom) use him.

Giovs likes this.
  17. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Sabine getting a bigger part of this season is enough for me!

Sandtrooper956 and fett 4 like this.
  18. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    I'm not even a Sabine fan but I agree with I think she defo needs some development

19. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I just hope they make her new model more attractive.

20. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012

Created post-RoTJ. And after Ben fell to the dark side.

https://twitter.com/starwars/status/715935512507318278

Obi-wan is watching Luke.

As for new additions: Thrawn is pretty guaranteed IMHO. I do think Filoni was referring to someone else in Rebels Recon. Mara Jade? possible, but would have radically different positions in Rebels and might even be killed off at the end.

Starkiller wouldn't work now. WAY too close to ANH (plus the new canon states Vader is pretty loyal to Sidious until post-ANH).

I don't think we'll see any more Inquisitors; Dave and Pablo hinted at "maybe one more", but the language seems to indicate their story is now over. I'd be surprised if we see any more of Vader, too.

21. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    What's wrong with her CURRENT model!?

22. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    She's like anorexic or something. Girl needs to hit the gym and bulk up some more.

23. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Not Sabine's fault that Fatty Zeb eats ALL the space waffles. :(

24. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]
    BLA BLA BLA fat shaming BLA BLA BLA thin privilege BLA BLA tumblr BLA BLA BLA social justice warrior
    :p

25. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Sabine's perfect the way she is, anyways.