main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Mar 30, 2016.

1. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    I don't recall Boba being in Rebels.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  2. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    new clip

I'm more and more excited for this episode

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What? I am just confused now.

4. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    it looks like a game. They need to win to save probably Zeb. And to win they have to fight through a battlefield full of droids. And Kalani is a Game Master.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  5. MandaloreRex2015

MandaloreRex2015 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 3, 2015
    Does this mean Zeb is their entry fee? :p

Sorry. Couldn't resist making a The World Ends With You joke about "Game Masters"

On a more serious note, I'm intrigued to see how this whole battle plays out. Will Kaliani and the droids end up destroyed, or is there a slim possibility that Kalani might end up deciding to help the rebellion?

6. Sow

Sow Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 2, 2015
    So kind of Hunger games except for killing each other in your own team?
    I wonder how it comes to that. Rex offers his help to droids if they lose, and taking Zeb and getting out if they win?
    I mean except CIS that are clearly the most intelligent ones (therefore they know they're screwed the moment they see light-stick) other droids seems to have gigantic ego (C3-PO, R2D2, Chopper, all commander droids, TK-47, etc.) so I can see this happening.
    The super-duper supreme commander Thrawn 0.1 droid data bank could be of use to the Rebellion - tactics, maybe data on abandoned resources/light travel secret/forgotte path that can come in handy etc. he surely have something valuable there if they won't force him to help their cause.
    Zeb can't die tho. I won't let him miss the opportunity to meet with Kallus after he will finally switch sides (unless he will be the mole all the time sabotaging the Empire like he did from the start).

7. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    If the droids do end up permanently joining forces with the rebels (which I'm kinda doubting), they'd better let Sabine get her hands on them. She'd totally put Jaybo Hood's work to shame :p

[​IMG]

8. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Kup, I mean Rex should've issued the universal greeting of Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

9. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    According to Pablo the episode on November 5th is a Sabine centric episode.

10. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Then it's definitely the Imperial Mandos episode, but now I'm just really bummed we have to wait 2 weeks.

11. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Maybe it means more clips? hopefully not too spoilery.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  12. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
  13. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    What!? Noooo!

14. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Yep, so will you be spending your Bonfire Night being social or raving about Rebels? :p

15. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    I'll spend it burning myself in the bonfire because of Rebels!

16. Ed_Fett_77

Ed_Fett_77 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 19, 2015
    Mandos vs. Mandos :()...... This will be long two weeks.

17. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Ugh Mandos are of little interest to me. I'm more interested in the meta game. When will we see Maul return? When will the Rebels actually try to continue the main fight against the Emire? This rabble has not achieved much in quite a few episodes. Did the Rebellion lose it's drive and fire when Ahsoka was lost?

cwustudent and Erkan12 like this.
  18. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    So one of the upcoming episodes titled "Iron Squadron" most likely has the new Imperial droids in it. On the Rebels wiki it calls them "Dark Troopers", but has that been confirmed anywhere? I mean they could be dark troopers but I can't seem to remember getting any confirmation on that.

draw73 likes this.
  19. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    BEGONE, DEMON!

20. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007

Well, I shouldn't say that. Death Watch was a very interesting faction. I'd love to see more of them. But with the limited budget for Rebels, I don't think we'll get to see any Mandalorians in their full glory. Jetpacks, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, capture cables and grenades. Mandalorians are interesting because of their vast arsenals and their great combat skills. But I was really disappointed with Fenn Rau's feeble performance in Season 2. Maybe we'll see some better performances in Season 3. I liked Death Watch because they were the best warriors out of all Mandalorians.

21. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    These "Imperial Supercommandos" appear to at least have jet packs , and have enough armor to hold all the other goodies:

Fenn Rau was more designed in memory of the old mercenary pilot archetype from old war movies, which both made them cool spaceship pilots but wounded their melee portrayal. I'm guessing we're only going to see these guys as a special forces style unit; "Rebels" always tends to start out small and then gradually build towards the scale some of us were introduced to by the Clone Wars. We probably have at least one more episode left before we get to see something in the scale of "The Lawless" melee.

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  22. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007

Oh the Lawless remains my absolute favorite. If we get something of that quality level in Rebels I will be gleeful.

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Found this gem

Watto and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  24. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Here's what I think the rest of this half of the season will be vaguely like:

Supercommandos : November 5th. The Protectors get sacked by Imperial Mandalorian SuperCommandos. Sabine hits back to gain Rau's loyalty to the Rebellion
    Iron Troopers: November 12th. Dark Troopers/Imperial droid episode.The rebels have a tough time taking them down. We lean they're from the factory on Lothal.
    The Wynkahthu Job: Probably filler. November 19th. Hondo, Azmorigan, and the Ghost team up to get funds for the Rebels.
    Lothal Arc: November 26th-December 3rd. Thrawn surmises the Rebels will attack the Lothal Factory. Pryce is impatient for a victory so she tells him to defend it or get replaced. Thrawn is annoyed, having a grander plan, but complies. The Rebels attempt an attack. Thrawn is there, so they fail badly. Many redshirts die, Ghost crew are captured by Thrawn. Doom&Gloom, back on Lothal like the previous two mid-season finales.

Rogue One hype period/Rebels Break

Mid Season Premiere: January 7th. A Rogue One tie-in. Someone from the R1 crew/Dodonna's cell shows up (Cassian? Bodhi?) to Rescue the Ghost Crew. They succeed. Insert a cheeky line like "we owed you for the Y-Wings"

it might seem a bit too much like the previous season, but that's the vibe i'm getting.

25. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012

That's seams pretty reasonable, only problem is you're missing the next episode with Maul.