main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Mar 30, 2016.

1. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    Shouldn't he also know who Ryder is? The ex-governor's not exactly a nobody on Lothal, and Thrawn's clearly a man who does his homework.

2. TheMechanical0ne

TheMechanical0ne Jedi Master star 1

Aug 24, 2014
    If you're referring to the elderly guy who Thrawn called out, then that's actually Morad Sumar. He's one of the farmers Ezra and Zeb saved back in 'Fighter Flight' in S1.

Vialco and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  3. The Mirificus

Aug 25, 2015
    oh, never mind then... I had trouble recognizing him under the helmet. Thanks!

4. TheMechanical0ne

TheMechanical0ne Jedi Master star 1

Aug 24, 2014
    No problem! In all honesty I thought the same thing the first time I watched it.
    Though given how large Ryder's beard is it'd be sort of amusing to see him try and wear one of those helmets.

MandaloreRex2015 and cwustudent like this.
  5. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Aside from this obviously being a ploy to get Ezra to react, it seems Thrawn's taken a page out of the Denetrius Vidian handbook minus the catchphrase.

Vialco likes this.
  6. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    So should we be expecting an announcement about season 4 soon? According to wikipedia season 3 was announced on Nov 30th of last year. I'd imagine with Rogue One coming out they would want to give the show at least one more year to fill in the timeline (as they seem to be in 2BBY now).

7. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012

well we got two more days so be patient.

8. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    It'll probably be announced after Rogue One or after the mid season finale. Maybe even in January.

9. CloneofVader

CloneofVader Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    If only he was smart. So he know about two force wielders infiltrators (i can't believe those two idiots still can infiltrate things especially on Lothal ...) And he decided to provoke them? Kanan can kill Thrawn in two seconds. Why take this risk ?
    I'm sure Thrawn can come up with smarter plan. All planet resources in his disposal. He can capture them without taking any risks.

10. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I wonder what the endgame of this show is gonna be since
    We'll see the formation of the Rebel Alliance in Rogue One, and we're nearing RO and ANH. Will teh show end before RO takes place or will it take place during the OT?

11. R.D.

R.D. Jedi Master star 3

Nov 26, 2015
    In one of the R1 trailers we saw Imperial vehicles gunning down insurgents in a street, so the Empire won't be quite on the same keystone kops level there as in Rebels if only for that.

12. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

I wonder how much of that has to do with a PG-13 rated movie, versus a show that's geared towards kids, even if the show has darker moments.

13. Kashuula Korulanlaa

Kashuula Korulanlaa Jedi Master star 2

Jan 18, 2016
    don't know if you guy known this but if in the complete locations (the new one-2016) if you look at the Yavin 4 temple cross section and look for the A-wing to the bottom left corner of the page, read the information box about this A-wing and you will see it has a reference to it, that it belonging to the phoenix squadron
    it all so has a new reference to u-wing (look for the info on the Starfighter elevator)
    what do you guys think of this?

14. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Well odds are most of us don't own this book so maybe you could elaborate a little?

15. Kashuula Korulanlaa

Kashuula Korulanlaa Jedi Master star 2

Jan 18, 2016
    I don't have the book with me now (it's at home) but I think it says "one of the a-wing belong to the phoenix Squadron" or something like that
    I will look at it tonight and post the info tomorrow

16. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    New titles
    (January 7, 2017)
    Ghosts of Geonosis, Pt. 1

The crew returns to Geonosis in search of a missing rebel team sent to investigate suspicious activity there, and are surprised by what they find.
    Ghosts of Geonosis, Pt. 2

After finding a missing rebel team member, the Ghost crew discovers another surprise on Geonosis, and work to conceal it from Imperial forces.
    https://jedi-bibliothek.de/2016/12/titel-und-inhalt-der-winterpremiere-von-star-wars-rebels/
    That's sooner than last year, good.

17. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    Two weeks sooner, good!
    I am also quite intrigued by the titles...

18. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Yeah, I didn't expect a two-parter in the midseason, that's a first.

19. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    That's great news, I was afraid we'd be waiting until the end of January again.
    Their return to Geonosis sounds awesome, I wonder who the lost rebel team is. I suspect this story may be the tie-in to Rogue One. I'm glad this is a two-parter, so far they have been some of the best episodes.

20. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Keep moving! Destroy barriers! See everything!

21. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Maybe we'll see Karina the Great return.

22. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    The two parter sounds awesome! And so cool we're gonna see Geonosis again! And maybe like in the Vader comic we'll see dead Geonosisians scattered across the planet?

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  23. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Ezra will broker peace again,lol.

Theo333 and What Are The Odds like this.
  24. The Mirificus

Aug 25, 2015
    Oh, happy birthday to me! Those sound like they have the potential to be good, and fit, you know, the central core of what a show called "Rebels" set in the Dark Times would logically be about. I'd guess that "surprise" that must be concealed involves Geonosian survivors, from deep underground, that need to be warned to remain hidden. I'd also wager these survivors will be fully benevolent (no brainworms!) to amp of that victims-of-the-Empire message. I don't know why Maul is the only one allowed to be both anti-Empire and antagonistic toward the Ghost Crew, but that does seem to be a thing.

25. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    so they are going to be showing the two parter as a TV movie then?