main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Noir Deux

Noir Deux Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 27, 2015
    I feel what Vorax says, if they keep doing the same thing next season, its gonna feel like they're running in circles.

So we know what happens to Sabine by ANH (maybe), Here and Chopper too, that leaves Zeb, Ezra and Kanan with their destiny slightly open.

If S4 is the last one, I think there's gonna be a one year jump between S3-S4 to close more time, and that way by 4x20 they could be around R1, I don't know if the audience is here for it, i know that the merchandise is what keeps alive these types os shows but still maybe it will be better if we have a rounded and focused S4, than doing a prolongation of the script to fill S5, anyway at the end I feel that they will release a book to give a end to Kanan/Ezra in a more mature way, mostly what they did without Ashoka and A New Dawn.

2. Grand Master Galen Marek

Grand Master Galen Marek Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 22, 2014
    Check the latest Through imperial eyes clip

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    http://nerdist.com/star-wars-rebels-ep-dave-filoni-on-that-twist-mandalorians-sabine/
    I wonder what he's talking about. [face_whistling]

http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/02/18/star-wars-rebels-showrunner-sabine-leaving-team/
    http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/02/18/star-wars-rebels-hand-of-the-emperor-legends-canon/
    http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/...s-showrunner-addresses-the-season-4-question/

4. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000

I have a feeling I might need a barf bag next week. First person POV gets to me sometimes. I definitely feel a bit queasy after that clip. I might just experiment with Rebels as radio next week (just listening to the episode without watching).

5. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    I don't think it will be for the whole episode even if that would be consistent.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  6. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Well if he does manage to survive this season then the next he'd likely be a rebel.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  7. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Finally start giving Sabine some focus and then:
    She leaves.

Really Dave, really? Also the reveal of her parents was underwhelming as well.

CT1138 and The Shadow Emperor like this.
  8. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015

What did you expect them to do? Say she stayed with the Rebellion the entire time but isn't in the OT because she is off fighting pirates somewhere for the Rebellion?

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    They can always get rid of them

Theo333 and ConservativeJedi321 like this.
  10. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    The big issue isn't Sabine but Ezra and Kanan. They really shouldn't be alive.

11. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015

Oh I agree and it will definitely be interesting how they solve that issue next season and potentially the season after. As even if they aren't fully trained Jedi and wouldn't contradict Yoda's statements to Luke it would still make very little sense why people with a certain degree of Jedi training wouldn't be fighting right alongside Luke and infact go to Dagobah with Luke to get trained by Yoda.

12. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    RIP Kallus

13. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

This is actually a really cool idea for an episode. I'm looking forward to it.

14. Grand Master Galen Marek

Jun 22, 2014
    Agreed,

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker likes this.
  15. Grand Master Galen Marek

Jun 22, 2014
    Tough job being Fulcrum.

16. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011

I hope no one else embarrasses themselves by propping up shills and marketers.

Oh wow, a DIVIDE huh?

17. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Because Sabine left the Ghost crew.

18. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    I thought they meant there will be a divide in the fandom. Personally, I don't see it.

19. prlrocks

prlrocks Jedi Master star 2

Jun 15, 2009
    I am fine with Sabine leaving because I have little doubt she will return in some form and likely have a larger role then she had in the past.

Everyone is expecting Kallus to die so hopefully they will go against expectation and let him live (as they did with Ahsoka). Honestly, I've found myself more invested in the Kallus character then any of the other Rebels characters. I never would have dreamed that to be true season one, but here I am completely invested. I think it would be more interesting to see Kallus trying to adapt to being with the Rebels (and they to him) then to just have him die. There could be a lot of awkwardness, guilt and attempts at redemption involved, but alas maybe there is not the time for such a story line. Still, I would really enjoy it.

Kaitan ISB021 and earlchinna like this.
  20. K1ng_Xeon

K1ng_Xeon Jedi Master

May 30, 2006
    My one wish with this episode, or any future episodes that involves Kallus, is that they mention or show his guilt of being involved in Senator Tua's death.

21. CloneofVader

CloneofVader Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Ahsoka have a special Filoni armor. Kallus does not. Even if he survives next episode he most likely a dead man. My bet on finale.
    As for Kallus character... I really despise him. His smile when SD blow up[face_sick] ... I like him more when he was loyal imperial with a honor code...

T7-01 likes this.
  22. Tsago

Tsago Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 24, 2017
    Looking forward to the Hardcore Kallus episode.

23. Ben R

Ben R Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 26, 2000
    "REBELS" has officially jumped the shark for me. Dave Filloni and Co. need to move on. Wrap this crap up by the end of next season, let Maul and Obi-Wan have their resolution, kill off Ezra and Kanan, finish the Agent Kallus story, have a couple of episodes with some Rogue One characters (Krennic, Erso, Cassian Andor, etc.), and get us up to Rogue One. Enough of this. This whole Sabine / Mandalorian arc is not doing anything for me. Enough. I am all for this group moving on to a new series set in the time after "Return of the Jedi". But, they need to kill off the REBELS show in the process. Watering it down further with these "filler" arcs dilutes the overall product. I don't need to see Sabine try to rally Mandalorians to fight the Empire. We know that that effort will not get the Rebellion anywhere by the time of the Original Movie Trilogy. We don't see Mandalorians amongst the Rebellion in the OT. It's all just to keep the series going. For what? Tell the important stories and move on. It was easier to keep the Clone Wars show going - because the battles were happening on tons of planets at once and many stoiries could be told. But, the Rebellion is not supposed to engage the Empire in any major battles and doesn't enjoy any major victories until Scariff/Rogue One. My 11 year-old daughter said this to me yesterday after watching the latest REBELS Episode: "Some of the Ghost Crew need to start dying. This is getting boring. Nothing ever really happens any more on this show." Wrap this crap up, people.

24. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Stay mad. Rebels isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Ithorians likes this.
  25. prlrocks

prlrocks Jedi Master star 2

Jun 15, 2009

To each their own. I tend to not care about the imperial characters, but seeing one of them look around them, see what is wrong with the Empire and defecting makes for a good story in my mind.

26. Ben R

Ben R Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 26, 2000
    MandoArtist - Who is "Mad"...? I'm expressing an opinion. I liked REBELS - but, I feel that they're dragging it out. I don't want to see the show be "weakened" as an overall piece of work in the end - because they milked it for too long. The Clone Wars got better as it went on. I can't say the same for this series. Some cool stuff is potentially ahead of us. I'd love to see them have a concise season and a half from here and be done with it all. I'd rather have 4 seaons of concise, relevant storytelling - where cool stuff happens. i don't need it to be 5, 6, 7, or 8 seasons with 2 great things happening per year - with useless filler thrown in repeatedly. Just my opinion.

cwustudent, La Calavera and fett 4 like this.