main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Mar 30, 2016.

1. panki

panki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    Though she didn't fall at Malachor, could the presence be inspired by Xoxaan?

[​IMG]

Erkan12 likes this.
  2. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    So Ezra becomes Darth Krayt now?:p

3. panki

panki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    Ooh... I hope not! [face_praying] Not a fan of Ezra turning dark.....but they could always create a new character like Xoxaan and fit her into a completely new scenario....not necessarily Darth Krayt's story.

4. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012

It is plausible. Well, Ezra founding a new dark order. I still stick to the theory he establishes the Knights of Ren.

5. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    I think it should be related to the Rule of Two, since only ''two'' no more no less, has required to pass the trials, Darth Zannah is a better choice.

6. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    Regarding the conversation about the 'rip information from someone's mind' trick originating with Kylo Ren, that's not entirely true.

Seriously, compare Luke's face to Hera's:

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What? It would be no smaller then if it was anybody else even a completely new character.

8. CloneofVader

CloneofVader Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    I-) You know- small galaxy syndrom ... Thousands years and all the people think is Traya or fRevan... It just must be a new character...

9. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    That's really not an example of "small galaxy syndrome," seeing as how neither Reven or Traya exist yet in current canon. If anything, it's a more than logical assumption for us to assume the Sith in the holocron were one or the other, considering the track record of the new canon to re-use or re-purpose old characters, especially since both characters were associated with Malachor in the old canon.

A while back, Dave said the following in an interview with IGN:

"...there’s this ancient Sith Lord that Nika was playing, and I’m still going over the dos and don’ts of the continuity of all that. But I wrote the history down, I just put it out there in case people want to pick it up later when they’re working on things, and give some continuity. I won’t reveal the name – I have named the character, but I have to make sure everybody’s cool with it."​

The fact that he needed to check with the story group before revealing the character's name almost leads me to believe it's an existing character, but who knows. Hopefully we'll learn more in the next episode.

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  10. CloneofVader

CloneofVader Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    It is small galaxy syndrom. There is little creativity in reusing existing characters and altering their storylines...They have a chance to develop a original character. As for Revan and co they can be canonized some other way...

11. TheNerdyOne_

TheNerdyOne_ Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2015
    The holocron literally comes from a planet that both Traya and Revan are associated with. If this were "small galaxy syndrome," which it is not, the problem lies with the reuse of Malachor, not the potential reuse of characters associated with Malachor.

To be fair, we have canon examples of characters coming back from the dark side as well. Like in Dark Disciple.

DurararaFTW and Pretendalorian like this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Or just Vader

13. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015
    That was the point of Number One. :D

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So less then a month until the Ahsoka novel comes out!

15. TheNerdyOne_

May 24, 2015
    Not even that, a week and a half!

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So pumped!

17. Ryan Hunt

Ryan Hunt Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 11, 2013
    Has it been specified whether the trailer shown at Celebration was the whole season or just the first half?

18. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    I think it was just the first half.

19. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
    Well, I hope LFL gives us a trailer for the second half of Season 3 after Rogue One comes out.

20. Anakin 99

Anakin 99 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2016

How much time after that in order for a AudioBook Version get released I am too lazy to read:p

21. NorthBayForce

NorthBayForce Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 5, 2015
    Can I ask. . . WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE UPSET BY MAUL WEARING A TOP WITH SHORT SLEEVES!?
    I've seen people online say they're not going to watch rebels because of this. So confused.

cwustudent likes this.
  22. TheNerdyOne_

May 24, 2015
    Those people are most likely just either a) Rebels haters who weren't going to watch it anyway, or b) exaggerating for comedic/dramatic effect.

But really, it does look stupid. Really out of place. Especially with the sleeves, it makes it easier to animate but it just looks weird. His outfit design is definitely lacking.

23. Sannom

Sannom Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2011
    That's not his aesthetic, he's always shown a fair amount of his chest in the animated canon (his Mandalorian outfit was a shirt with no buttons kept in place by a huge belt), so him going for a gold polo of all things just look weird.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    They need to save money somehow

25. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Jeez, it's just clothes. He's not exactly being compelled to dress in a certain way.