main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015

I don't think so. I think is in the next series that is on the horizon.

2. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Loved the trailer. Sad that this is the last season, but I have to agree with Dave. Having TCW yanked out from under him had to be as hard on him as it was for the rest of us. I'm really very happy that he has an opportunity to give Rebels a proper ending and a proper series finale. We all know that terrible feeling when something just stops with no final resolution.

And, like he said, this isn't the end. It may be the end of this story, but in a galaxy that big, there's always more to tell, and I look forward to what he brings us in the future.

3. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    Oh, it certainly feels like this is going out with a bang. More Mandos, more space battles, a giant wolf of all things with what looks like Lothal.
    The voiceover of Hera feels like she's recounting the story, and I... It's just feeling the end.
    Possibly my favourite shot was hyperspace through the hangar. It's something we haven't seen before, and the damage it did was explosive.

Lady_Misty and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  4. Sluice Friggins

Sluice Friggins Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 23, 2015
    Hera's VO gave me chills. More Mothma and Saw, Two-Tubes and hopefully more Partisans. Yavin base and maybe Jedha (hard to tell). Bo-Katan, which seemed obvious, Rukh which was a BIG surprise. And is Hera leading a squad of green X-wings? Were they GREEN?

podjazd and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  5. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    As I said, Filoni threw a little bit of shade on stage. Even though it is a sad decision, it is probably for the best; it means Rebels ends right before Rogue One/ANH timeline and we don't have to worry about crossovers and characters, who didn't receive a story conclusion.

starocean90 likes this.
  6. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    The trailer does show some promise :D

Pros:
    *Bo Katan with Darksaber!
    *Mandalore!
    *Yavin 4
    *Kallus in full Rebel gear

Cons:
    *Paper spaceship with a box under it from Rouge One.
    *Black cheap stomtrooper knockoff from Rouge One
    *I know Dave wanted wolves, but... couldn't he have made them you know, more like a space wolf like the Anuuba?

podjazd and Darth Dnej like this.
  7. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Rukh did serve Vader before serving Thrawn in the old canon right ? Maybe Rukh is an Inquisitor in the new canon (just without a lightsaber ?)

SWpants and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  8. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    we should also all realize this is only footage from the first half of the season, and from what I can tell not much of it looked like filler

9. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    glad to see Bo holding the Black Saber as it should have been in TCW, the leader of Mandalore should be her.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  10. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    Dave Filoni confirmed prior to showing the trailer that not only is that a Noghri, but it's in fact Rukh, and that he's being voiced by Warwick Davis.

11. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014
    Knew this would be the last season and I am glad they are wrapping things up, no need to prolong the story when there is not much left to tell. Also I am pretty sure we'll be getting a new animated series set between 6 and 7... so much potential there, hypeee.

Chris_Fives likes this.
  12. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Not surprised in the slightest that Season 4 is the last. After Rogue One came out, I figured that Rebels would have to wrap up before the Battle of Yavin. Plus, there is a lot of material between ANH and TESB that is being covered by comics. I would rather Rebels end with a plan than be dragged out.

I'm sure we will see Vader in Season 4, but that will probably be more around the end. Thrawn will probably still be the main antagonist.

Lady_Misty and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  13. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    LOL

Filoni during the show
    [​IMG]

Filoni after the trailer was shown
    [​IMG]

14. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Going out on a limb...

Ahsoka is the wolf. Her spirit lives through animals (remember the owl?) and does her best to aid Kanan.

Gudenruben2, podjazd and cwustudent like this.
  15. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Yeah not surprised at all that season 4 will be the last, I'll be looking forward to what we get next.

Loved the trailer for next season, looks like it should go out on a high note!

16. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    So I guess Ahsoka turned into a white wolf which were represented in Filoni's topps card. Plus it's the finale season, I'm a little sad but hopefully they'll announce another series during Celebration 2019.

17. Justrec

Justrec Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 13, 2014
    You can easily pull scenes from a handful of episode and put it into a trailer like that. I'm not counting out there will be just as much filler as there is in the rest of the show, although I hope not.

18. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Star Wars: The New Republic is a possible title - if post-RoTJ happens.

podjazd and draw73 like this.
  19. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
    Ahsoka is the wolf in the #StarWarsRebels Season 4 trailer! That's the clue in those trading cards Filoni put out last summer at Celebration Europe in London! #SWCO

20. Sluice Friggins

Oct 23, 2015
    Noice!!! Good catch.

21. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    Damn! I haven't noticed that! :eek:

starocean90 likes this.
  22. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Perhaps, I'm still not convinced of that just yet. But I do like Wolves, so I suppose I could dig that.

What are we noticing? Is it something on his hat?

Iron_lord likes this.
  23. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Maybe Rex brings Kanan to where Ashoka and Rex rode wolves in that some unused TCW arc. Ashoka becoming a giant wolf, dunno on that, I think that is silly. But who knows.

24. Sluice Friggins

Oct 23, 2015
    I think Filoni got confused and drew the wrong Ghost. Someone let Jon Snow know that we've got his dog.

25. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    He changed shirt.. From Ahsoka Lives? to Ahsoka Lives! :D