main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    I also hope that in S4 the Rebels finally TAKE BACK LOTHAL this time and KILL THAT EVIL SMUG THRAWN!!![face_frustrated]

Vialco, DarthBreezy and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  2. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Don't worry. Thrawn's defeat approaches. Like many arms, surrounding him in a cold embrace.

[​IMG]

3. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    Well that better be true cause that smug ******* is REALLY getting on my nerves always knowing EVERYTHING the rebels do or before they even do it![face_frustrated]

cwustudent likes this.
  4. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    I share your annoyance with the always-omniscient Thrawn, but don't worry. He's still a villain at the end of the day, and Rebels villains always get their due in the end.

[​IMG]

Even in Legends, the brilliant Thrawn met a brutal end.

Master_Rebado and cwustudent like this.
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Thrawn was a hell of a lot more smug in Legends but I don't disagree with you all about what his fate probably should be in season 4 either.

Vialco likes this.
  6. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Thrawn is such a good Star Wars baddie I hope he doesn't meet a death-end in the Rebels finale. I'd be happy as heck if he's banished to the Unknown Regions, although it doesn't quite jibe with Bendu's "You're going to get murdered, ha ha" prediction.

7. MandaloreRex2015

MandaloreRex2015 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 3, 2015
    TCF-1138 , podjazd, Ithorians and 8 others like this.
  8. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    It's alright. I wasn't THAT involved in that theory anyway, just for fun. Though I still do think she's connected to it in someway.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  9. Sluice Friggins

Sluice Friggins Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 23, 2015
    Game of Thrones crossover confirmed.

podjazd and Padme501st like this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Thank god since a Wolfe would be just...bleh

11. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  12. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Man, I'm itching for some Rebels info...

13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I believe there's a cream for that.

14. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    New Trailer cream?

15. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    You know what I really dislike about Rebels? They're very inconsistent with Ezra's Jedi abilities. Taking his individual feats together, Ezra Bridger is a very powerful young man. But the Rebels writers seem to forget everything Ezra can do whenever they want to create cheap drama.

Oh Ezra and Sabine are confronted by four Mandalorians.They're in serious danger. What are they going to do?

It's not like Ezra can handle multiple opponents.

[​IMG]

It's not like Ezra can deflect blaster shots right back to the enemy.

[​IMG]

Or even Force Push them away.

[​IMG]

Or even Force Pull their weapons away.

[​IMG]

Because none of that happened before. Ezra's facing four blaster-armed Mandalorians. The viewers had better be scared for his survival.

16. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    I'd rather face a Stormtrooper or Random Rodian Henchman over a Mandalorian any day.

Lady_Misty and Darth Dnej like this.
  17. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  18. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    Really? Those guys aren't very impressive. Ahsoka took out four in one move. The fact that Rebels had hand Ezra the Idiot Ball and Distress Ball for Saxon and his three commandos to pose a threat is very telling.

Seriously, given all the feats shown in the above gif's, there's no reason Ezra couldn't have taken Saxon and his three troopers single-handedly. But in order to create drama, Filoni has Ezra hang back and show restraint. For some reason, Ezra is very reluctant to kill any of the Mandalorians on Concord Dawn. When he jumps on that one flying trooper's back, he doesn't even kill him, he just destroys his jetpack. Contrast that to Ahsoka's quadruple decapitation on Carlac and Mace's decapitation of Jango and you see how well Mandos really perform against trained and powerful Force-wielders.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  19. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

He takes after Kanan here then, and Hera - In the previous episode Kanan was pretty adamant about not killing anyone.

20. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    But that was because the Rebels wanted to make allies of the Protectors. Unless Ezra wants to ally with Saxon, it makes no sense to spare the lives of the Imperial Supercommandos.

21. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Sabine and Ezra did not know if any of Saxon's supercommandos were Wrens. Sabine mentioned that they could be family. They didn't know the political situation of the Wren Clan until the darksaber arc, and as it turned out, Sabine's brother was one of Saxon's men, but wasnt with him at the time.

22. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    But Sabine tells Ezra that on Krownest, months after the fight of Concord Dawn. Sabine kills a couple of Saxon's men with no reservation. There's no reason for Ezra to hold back, except to give Sabine a moment to shine.

23. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    You've used one example but there are so many out of the course of the series where, the audience has to accept something in order for the plot to work. Take the Spider episode, suddenly characters who have been shown to be crack shots, can't hit giant Spider eye targets at point blank range !

Vialco likes this.
  24. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    And this is why I'm not sad to see Rebels go. The show didn't make sense far too often. Which is something it's TV and Film counterparts did not do nearly as much.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Filoni hinted that we will probably see Wolfe and Gregor in Season 4 I wonder where though