main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    It's not so much that she left her real family behind that I have a problem with, it's how she treats her new family, the Ghost crew, that bugs me. She is disrespectful to Kanan, and distrustful of both Hera and Kanan even though they never do anything that should make her question that they'd betray her. I understand that she has trust issues, but Kanan, Zeb, and Ezra all have suffered pretty badly because of the Empire too and have reasons to be distrustful, yet Sabine doesn't really acknowledge their pain because she's too focused on her own. I wouldn’t mind her being a bit sassy, but I feel like she is at times straight out mean to her supposed “family”. It seems like the rest of the Ghost crew gives her trust and loyalty, and she is an unsupportive character who pretty gives nothing back in return. I would say she is respectful to her fellow Mandalorians. I just wish she would show the same respect to her crew, since she's lived with them for like 3+ years.

I wouldn't say she's more influenced by her fears than Ezra. Ezra struggled with his fears of not being able to protect his adopted family, which led him to using the dark side at times.

Blackhole E Snoke likes this.
  2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    MandoArtist

Stop baiting other users unless you want to take a vacation from the boards.

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Bo-Katan's character model.
    [​IMG]
    Steven Melching‏ @stevenmelching
    Part 1 written by me & @HGilroy67, part 2 by @yost! #StarWarsRebels #HeroesofMandalore #Sabine #BoKatan

4. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Filoni on the Star Wars Show. Interview starts at 5:21. Sorry for the double post.

• He says he's proud of SWR, and says that there's more things done right than wrong this season.
    • No 'filler' this season.
    • The weird imagery in Season 4 will be reminiscent of stuff they've done before.[face_whistling]
    • He didn't know what the ending was when production on the show started.
    • While he does like doing things that make people happy, he of course also likes doing things that will make fans unhappy because it's funny to watch them be upset.
    • Episode recording for Season 4 is already over.

5. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    when he talked about the weird stuff being similar to what theyve done before I got the vibe he was hinting at some EU force-related things.

kalzeth likes this.
  6. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012

Quite possible.

Gosh. How rude lol

7. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Man, I love Dave Filoni... Laughed so hard when he said he likes seeing fans upset. It is funny though, because they really overreact to it, like the inquisitor lightsabers in TotA. I had no problem with it, but fans were complaining.

And I think in regards to the "weird stuff/imagery", he's referring to Mortis or the final arc with Yoda in season 6. He seems to be specifying specifically what Lucasfilm Animation has done, not the EU or SW franchise as a whole. All I know is I'm so excited for this season. And hopefully no more complaints of "filler ermahgerd...". I kept saying as well each episode had a purpose.

Grievousdude likes this.
  8. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Yeah I think he's definitively referencing the Mortis trilogy and the Yoda arc.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  9. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    welp now we know what those fireballs over Lothal were. Looks like the Rebelling Rebels are in for a harsh beating.

10. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Heroes of Mandalore preview images.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Master_Rebado likes this.
  11. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015

Well, we know that the Rebel Alliance cannot win a major battle until Scarif, so the only way they can destroy Thrawn's factory on Lothal is through insider action, not through direct military assault.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  12. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  13. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    I love that Clip! Have seen it 4 or 5 times now. The little Details in her reactions towards the Saber. The small Soundeffects of her Armor/Helmet etc...

She is just a small Character in the Animated Series, but pretty Interesting.

14. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  15. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Dame sans merci and MrDarth0 like this.
  16. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    :eek:Wow, Rebels is only two days away!
    I got so caught up with Battlefront 2 I didn't even pay attention to the air dates for rebels.

17. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    I do wonder in what state will Mandalore be left at the end of Season 4.

I can't imagine the Empire loosing control of Mandalore completely before the events of ANH even take place. Mandalore is too important and influences way too many planets for the Empire to just tolerate an anti-Imperial government in control of Mandalore.

ConservativeJedi321 and kalzeth like this.
  18. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    It'll probably still be a barren wasteland.

But yeah, you're right. Mandalore is important to The Empire, they won't give it up without a big battle. We'll just have to see next week.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  19. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean after having worked on starwars for 12 years I get his sentiement

20. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    The old saying goes "No one hate Star Wars more than it's fans".

21. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    I have honestly never heard of that saying.

Poke-Artist likes this.
  22. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Well, I'm not sure about this forum but I've seen it a fair bit elsewhere.

And I think it carries a lot of truth. In other places less civil, there's always a division between the community. OT fans vs PT fans, ST fans vs PT fans, new canon fans vs EU fans, very vocal TCW fans against Rebels, and then there's all the complaints about Disney. It doesn't stop with the movies and TV shows, Battlefront 2 has caused a lot of angry controversy among the gaming community.

MandaloreRex2015 and Graphic like this.
  23. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    Sadly, i have to agree. I rarely met someone who seems to enjoy Star Wars.

Its all about negativity these Days.

MandoArtist likes this.
  24. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Well, the TV section is very positive on these forums and let us maintain that tradition.

Graphic likes this.
  25. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Hmm, not sure about positivity but productive discussion/debate and civil behaviour is upheld quite strictly here. Which is a good thing.